Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When will the Wars end? Doesn't look like they ever will. Just seems to be one invented Boogeyman after another. Always a Boogeyman for the American People to fear. Can the Military Industrial Complex ever be stopped? God i hope so.

There wont be a war with either Iran or Syria

Unless we elect Republicans

I wish I could be certain of that. The republicans certainly talk about it more. But bravado is different than will. Obama's willingness to keep the war machine running seems as solid as Bush. I have to give him some credit for getting us out of Iraq though. Didn't really think that would happen.

Blame republicans? Barry already used US planes under NATO to ensure that the muslem brotherhood gained control of Libya. We lost important technology in a Drone plane that was recovered by the enemy and Barry had to play golf that day.

It looks like we're headed in that direction. What do you think?

Fuck YES, I support war.

This stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit.

Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. We are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you on this board (with the possible exception of the retards), were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American.

Some men are cowards but they fight the same as the brave men or they get the hell slammed out of them watching men fight who are just as scared as they are. The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. Some men get over their fright in a minute under fire. For some, it takes an hour. For some, it takes days. But a real man will never let his fear of death overpower his honor, his sense of duty to his country, and his innate manhood. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base. Americans pride themselves on being He Men and they ARE He Men.

We have the finest food, the finest equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world.

Why, by God, I actually pity those poor sons-of-bitches we're going up against. By God, I do.

Fuck YES, I support war.

This stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit.

Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. We are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you on this board (with the possible exception of the retards), were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American.

Some men are cowards but they fight the same as the brave men or they get the hell slammed out of them watching men fight who are just as scared as they are. The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. Some men get over their fright in a minute under fire. For some, it takes an hour. For some, it takes days. But a real man will never let his fear of death overpower his honor, his sense of duty to his country, and his innate manhood. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base. Americans pride themselves on being He Men and they ARE He Men.

We have the finest food, the finest equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world.

Why, by God, I actually pity those poor sons-of-bitches we're going up against. By God, I do.

Come on. You have to be joking. The finest men in the world! Seriously. Maybe BEFORE our military started flouncing instead of marching. Give it a couple of years, men won't want to get into tanks for fear they'll get a run in their pantyhose.

Fuck YES, I support war.

LOL... nice.

Fuck YES, I support war.

Come on. You have to be joking. The finest men in the world! Seriously. Maybe BEFORE our military started flouncing instead of marching. Give it a couple of years, men won't want to get into tanks for fear they'll get a run in their pantyhose.

You realize that's a Patton quote, right?

When will the Wars end? Doesn't look like they ever will. Just seems to be one invented Boogeyman after another. Always a Boogeyman for the American People to fear. Can the Military Industrial Complex ever be stopped? God i hope so.

Shockingly there were wars long before this nation was founded. If you want an end to war, pray for the coming of Moshiach.

Perpetual War will not bring perpetual Peace. Perpetual War only brings perpetual War. So it's time for us to say F-U to the Military Industrial Complex and embark on a new path.

yeah, let's surrender to Iran and get it over with.

I take it you were one of the brave three that voted "Yes" in this poll... Can you tell me how you plan to pay for it, where the money will come from? You don't even have to give an idea of how much it would cost, just where the money will come from would be fine.

I don't like the argument that we can't afford it. If Paul has a weak point, it's when he puts it like that.

Whether or not to go to war shouldn't be decided based on whether we can pay for it or not, because if we were attacked today, as it currently stands, we can not pay for whatever our response would be, because we're broke. If we have to respond, we have to respond.

The last thing I want, is to reduce the overall budget and cut entitlements and all, and put us in a financial position where we can say 'now we CAN afford more war'.

Watched a great Documentary the other night. It was called 'The Ultimate Con.' It was about 911. It had no narration and just laid all the information out for you to decide for yourself. The most disturbing part of the movie was when an experienced Military & Intelligence Vet said that there will be many more future Terrorist attacks in this country. He said they're all being planned right now. There will be so many that the American People will eventually demand their Government impose Martial Law out of fear. They will actually demand their Government take their rights away for 'Safety.'

His comments really were very chilling. Especially chilling considering we're already seeing many Americans demanding their Government take their rights away. More Americans need to start understanding that there really are very dark forces running their country. They first have to understand and accept this or they will never begin to fight these forces. Time's running out.

Last edited:
Fuck YES, I support war.

You realize that's a Patton quote, right?

Yes. Was I in error to think that the poster intended to convey the same meaning.

Our military today is not the same military that won WWII. Should we bother recognizing that?

WWII was a War legally declared according to our Constitution. There hasn't been a War legally declared since.

yeah, let's surrender to Iran and get it over with.

I take it you were one of the brave three that voted "Yes" in this poll... Can you tell me how you plan to pay for it, where the money will come from? You don't even have to give an idea of how much it would cost, just where the money will come from would be fine.

I don't like the argument that we can't afford it. If Paul has a weak point, it's when he puts it like that.

Whether or not to go to war shouldn't be decided based on whether we can pay for it or not, because if we were attacked today, as it currently stands, we can not pay for whatever our response would be, because we're broke. If we have to respond, we have to respond.

The last thing I want, is to reduce the overall budget and cut entitlements and all, and put us in a financial position where we can say 'now we CAN afford more war'.

There's a big difference between legally declared Wars and all these crazy Interventions. We haven't had a legally declared War since WWII. Dr. Paul will always stand by the Constitution. You can count on that.

Watched a great Documentary the other night. It was called 'The Ultimate Con.' It was about 911. It had no narration and just laid all the information out for you to decide for yourself. The most disturbing part of the movie was when an experienced Military & Intelligence Vet said that there will be many more future Terrorist attacks in this country. He said they're all being planned right now. There will be so many that the American People will eventually demand their Government impose Martial Law out of fear. They will actually demand their Government take their rights away for 'Safety.'

His comments really were very chilling. Especially chilling considering we're already seeing many Americans demanding their Government take their rights away. More Americans need to start understanding that there really are very dark forces running their country. They first have to understand and accept this or they will never begin to fight these forces. Time's running out.
The ultimate con was on the suckers that watched it.

Did you really see the movie? Be honest.

I didnt have to. Your description tells me all I need to know.

Since we are speaking in simplistic generalities my answer is no. My actual answer is that we should react in a responsible and measured manner to aggression against our allies and interests with a constant eye towards minimal loss of life.

Allies? What allies?

I didnt have to. Your description tells me all I need to know.

No,you really should see it. Even if it's just for entertainment for you. It is a fascinating movie. Listen to what the retired Military Intelligence Vet says. It really is very chilling. "Someday Americans will be damanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear." You don't have to believe anything in the movie but it's still worth checking out. Personally,i try to stay open-minded on these things. We have not been told the truth about 911. I firmly believe that. Anyway,check it out and enjoy.

Forum List

Back