Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you really see the movie? Be honest.

I didnt have to. Your description tells me all I need to know.

No,you really should see it. Even if it's just for entertainment for you. It is a fascinating movie. Listen to what the retired Military Intelligence Vet says. It really is very chilling. "Someday Americans will be damanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear." You don't have to believe anything in the movie but it's still worth checking out. Personally,i try to stay open-minded on these things. We have not been told the truth about 911. I firmly believe that. Anyway,check it out and enjoy.

The Mossad staged 9/11 and tried to blame it on Muslims. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. All you have to do is read the boards here. Especially the Conspiracy section.

I didnt have to. Your description tells me all I need to know.

No,you really should see it. Even if it's just for entertainment for you. It is a fascinating movie. Listen to what the retired Military Intelligence Vet says. It really is very chilling. "Someday Americans will be damanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear." You don't have to believe anything in the movie but it's still worth checking out. Personally,i try to stay open-minded on these things. We have not been told the truth about 911. I firmly believe that. Anyway,check it out and enjoy.

The Mossad staged 9/11 and tried to blame it on Muslims. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. All you have to do is read the boards here. Especially the Conspiracy section.

Don't recall anything about the Mossad in the movie. It's worth a peek. The official Government story on 911 is the real crazy conspiracy theory. Their story just doesn't add up. It's just not realistic. Give it a shot and try watching with an open mind. Let me know what you think.

Don't recall anything about the Mossad in the movie. It's worth a peek. The official Government story on 911 is the real crazy conspiracy theory. Their story just doesn't add up. It's just not realistic. Give it a shot and try watching with an open mind. Let me know what you think.
Oh, right. GW Bush had the CIA stage the attacks and kill 3000 American citizens so he could avenge Saddam's plot against his daddy. And even though the Bush Administration was filled with leaks from State Dept, FBI and CIA, miraculously none of this ever came out.
That's also in the conspiracy section.

Oh, right. GW Bush had the CIA stage the attacks and kill 3000 American citizens so he could avenge Saddam's plot against his daddy. And even though the Bush Administration was filled with leaks from State Dept, FBI and CIA, miraculously none of this ever came out.

That's part of it but only a small part of it. There's much much more to it.

Last edited:

That's some of it but only a small part of it. There's much much more to it.

You're a fool.

I've never read anything like that, either here or anywhere else.

But I have read a great deal about the Mossad conducting the Pollard espioniage operation as well as numerous spying operations against their only friend and supposed "ally," the U.S. And that is documentable truth.

So is Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty the truth.

I've never read anything like that, either here or anywhere else.

But I have read a great deal about the Mossad conducting the Pollard espioniage operation as well as numerous spying operations against their only friend and supposed "ally," the U.S. And that is documentable truth.

So is Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty the truth.

You mean the one that 3 official investigations cleared? Yeah, shut the fuck up, Adolph.

I forgot about the Bilderberg Group, the Freemasons, and the Illuminati.

This documentary doesn't discuss those groups. Although the Bilderberg Group is a very powerful Global Elite organization. They do have their hands in everything. So I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss their power & control. I know many call them a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory" too but they are far from it. They are very real. But this movie doesn't go there.

This documentary doesn't discuss those groups. Although the Bilderberg Group is a very powerful Global Elite organization. They do have their hands in everything. So I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss their power & control. I know many call them a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory" too but they are far from it. They are very real. But this movie doesn't go there.

You forgot the Pope and Elvis.

Well obviously the movie doesn't discuss them either. But i get your sarcasm & ridicule shtick. But just try and watch the movie with an open mind and then come back so we can discuss it. I posted about it over in the Conspiracy section. You're more than welcome to join me over there for discussion on it. Talk to ya later and enjoy.

Well obviously the movie doesn't discuss them either. But i get your sarcasm & ridicule shtick. But just try and watch the movie with an open mind and then come back so we can discuss it. I posted about it over in the Conspiracy section. You're more than welcome to join me over there for discussion on it. Talk to ya later and enjoy.

Posting in or reading the Conspiracy section is prima facie evidence for being a moron.

Not_-only_-No.gif

Posting in or reading the Conspiracy section is prima facie evidence for being a moron.

Do you believe your Government told you the truth about 911?

Do you believe your Government told you the truth about 911?

Do you believe there was a conspiracy by the government?

Forum List

Back