Do you support slave reparations for american men. I speak, of course, of the military draft

Millions of american men have been forced into working for the military while no woman has ever . been subjected to this blatant slavery. And millions of these male slaves have lost lives or arms or legs or eyes. And all this despite the 13th amendment which bans involuntary servitude except as punishment for a crime.!!

Furthermore this was not 200 years in the past. This was going on just 40 years ago.

I want to call this insanely stupid. But that would not be fair of me. It is merely pathetic trolling.

Millions of american men have been forced into working for the military while no woman has ever . been subjected to this blatant slavery. And millions of these male slaves have lost lives or arms or legs or eyes. And all this despite the 13th amendment which bans involuntary servitude except as punishment for a crime.!!

Furthermore this was not 200 years in the past. This was going on just 40 years ago.

Do you awaken each day and make a conscious decision to be this stupid, or were you genetically predisposed to stupidity?

They were paid, dingus.
Hmm. They were paid? So, if slaves were provided room and board, they were also paid, were they not? Both were paid, and both were made to, against their will, do something they didn't want to do.

Mark
Stupid analogy...

Really? Show me why.

Mark

[
I believe we should go back to a draft. At the same time women should not be subjected to a draft.

How do you justify a draft with the 13th amendment ban on involuntary servitude.?
Duty. Honor. Country And a draft is not involuntary servitude.It's part of citizenship.

Horseshit. It fits the definition perfectly.
How is the draft servitude? It's voluntary as there are many exclusions. CO, student and vital job status and other deferrments.

[
I believe we should go back to a draft. At the same time women should not be subjected to a draft.

How do you justify a draft with the 13th amendment ban on involuntary servitude.?
Duty. Honor. Country And a draft is not involuntary servitude.It's part of citizenship.

How is the draft servitude? It's voluntary as there are many exclusions. CO, student and vital job status and other deferrments.

The draft is voluntary? I see no point in further discussion on the subject since you are obviously daft.

[

The draft is voluntary? I see no point in further discussion on the subject since you are obviously daft.
Fine with me. People who don't have allegiance to their birthright as a citizen can do like their sires did during Vietnam and expatriate their sorry asses to Canada and other shitholes.

They were paid, dingus.
Hmm. They were paid? So, if slaves were provided room and board, they were also paid, were they not? Both were paid, and both were made to, against their will, do something they didn't want to do.

Mark
Stupid analogy...

Really? Show me why.

Mark
When your term of enlistment is up, you get out.
A slave had no set free date.

A soldier has to serve only his own enlistment.
A slaves children were enslaved for a lifetime.

Soldiers aren't to be raped by their commanders.
Slaves were routinely raped.

Soldiers aren't lashed.
Slaves were routinely lashed.

Soldiers weren't punished for reading or writing.
Slaves could be murdered for either.

Soldiers are recognized as Human Beings.
Slaves were never considered fully Human.

Soldiers could bring other members up on charges for violation of UCMJ, Laws and conduct not acceptable.
Slaves could not testify against whites, even if that white committed a crime against them.

Fine with me. People who don't have allegiance to their birthright as a citizen can do like their sires did during Vietnam and expatriate their sorry asses to Canada and other shitholes.
Canada is a shithole only to those ignorant of Canada.
If I were drafted for VietNam, I would have told this country to kiss my ass also, I'm not going to die in a rich man's war.

They were paid, dingus.

Mark
Stupid analogy...

Really? Show me why.

Mark
When your term of enlistment is up, you get out.
A slave had no set free date.

A soldier has to serve only his own enlistment.
A slaves children were enslaved for a lifetime.

Soldiers aren't to be raped by their commanders.
Slaves were routinely raped.

Soldiers aren't lashed.
Slaves were routinely lashed.

Soldiers weren't punished for reading or writing.
Slaves could be murdered for either.

Soldiers are recognized as Human Beings.
Slaves were never considered fully Human.

Soldiers could bring other members up on charges for violation of UCMJ, Laws and conduct not acceptable.
Slaves could not testify against whites, even if that white committed a crime against them.

And? What you are simply saying is that the soldier was a "better class" of slave. And even that is debatable if you consider the odds of a soldier being killed or maimed compared to a slave.

Mark

It's still still involuntary servitude, asshole. All you're saying is that you approve of slavery in some cases. You're one of those hypocrite conservatives that favors big government when it compels behavior you approve of.

Go fuck yourself, hypocrite.

It's still still involuntary servitude, asshole. All you're saying is that you approve of slavery in some cases. You're one of those hypocrite conservatives that favors big government when it compels behavior you approve of.

Go fuck yourself, hypocrite.
Thanks, Patriot.

[

Do you awaken each day and make a conscious decision to be this stupid, or were you genetically predisposed to stupidity?

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back