Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Who is "they"? Very few people actually do that. Only the extremists who get cherry-picked media attention. You won't see the other 95% who have moderate views. That's the way a socio-political landscape is generated for someone's benefit, usually either politicians or corporations.
I'm talking about a woman's right of choice. That cannot be negotiated by anyone. No government or court has a right to interfere period.

Lol, you're a brainwashed idiot. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots in America, especially states like Kentucky. Most likely due to inbreeding.

So, have you come up with the stats for Nebraska yet, showing that most abortions are performed on conservatives,

And the document the patient fills out that includes political affiliation?

This really should be that hard a claim to back up……..

If real.

I'm talking about a woman's right of choice. That cannot be negotiated by anyone. No government or court has a right to interfere period.
It remains debatable how murder eventually enters the picture. Personally I don't feel anyone should make it completely illegal. Being a NON-Democrat and closer to libertarian or moderately conservative, I still think a famous Democrat summed it up nicely. In the words of Barack Obama, who I otherwise despised, "Abortions should be legal but rare." I totally agree. But making laws to keep it at that level is very delicate and tedious.

So, have you come up with the stats for Nebraska yet, showing that most abortions are performed on conservatives,

And the document the patient fills out that includes political affiliation?

This really should be that hard a claim to back up……..

If real.
They outnumber Democrats by 3 to 1. Like I said proportionately they have less abortions but given their greater numbers they account for the majority of abortions. Nebraskans aren't really as political as other Republican states, they're actually quite practical and down to earth. Still willing to reason.

They outnumber Democrats by 3 to 1. Like I said proportionately they have less abortions but given their greater numbers they account for the majority of abortions. Nebraskans aren't really as political as other Republican states, they're actually quite practical and down to earth. Still willing to reason.

So you have nothing to back up your absurd statement. Fine

Now, if the government has no right to make a woman, with the exception of rape, become a mother, why would the state have the right to force a man into becoming a father?

You are a fool if you believe only liberal women are having abortions. Independent, Conservative and right-wing women of all types, even so-called religious ones also have abortions. Overall 61% of Americans believe abortion should be legal, of that number 80% are Democrats and Democrat-leaning individuals, 38% are republicans and republican-leaning individuals. I live in Nebraska. It is a red state that still allows abortions. 1,228,308 people are registered as republicans, only 360,449 as Democrats. 68% of all abortions in the state were by republican women. The ratio is less for republicans but they still have them.
You are the fool to think intelligent women would go out and abort their child. Only stupid moronic braindead liberal women who are whores for Marxist men go out and spread their legs for any Harry or Dick. Then as typical of their lack of brain matter, they wonder how the fuck they got pregnant. Yes they are that stupid, which comes to the point, why you mother didnt succeed in aborting you.

So you have nothing to back up your absurd statement. Fine

Now, if the government has no right to make a woman, with the exception of rape, become a mother, why would the state have the right to force a man into becoming a father?
Although dhhs in Nebraska gives data on 30 different statistics on abortion the one thing they don't have data on is party affiliation of the women having abortions. So I had to use logic to come up with my estimates. Since 55 % of the people in the state do not want abortion bans and only 25 % are Democrats + 2% other affiliations, that leaves 28% are republicans and there are 3x as many republicans as there are Democrats . You do the math for yourself. I just redid it and got 84% for republicans. So my original estimate was low-balling it. Nebraska doesn't really have a problem with abortion; good sex education and widely available contraception have brought the number of abortions down every year. We would be below 1,000 each year if it weren't for South Dakota's egregious abortion bans, over 200 of those abortions were women from South Dakota.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

Apples and oranges. These choices are in no way similar or equivalent. Having a child involves making a lifetime emotional and financial commitment to another human being which is unbreakable.

Getting a vaccine means caring enough about your health and that of your loved ones and community, to protect yourself from infection and illness. While I respect your right to refuse vaccines, there are consequences you will have to accept for that decision.

You are the fool to think intelligent women would go out and abort their child. Only stupid moronic braindead liberal women who are whores for Marxist men go out and spread their legs for any Harry or Dick. Then as typical of their lack of brain matter, they wonder how the fuck they got pregnant. Yes they are that stupid, which comes to the point, why you mother didnt succeed in aborting you.

You are a fool to think that the women who get abortions are "whores". The majority are low income married women who cannot afford to have another child. Poverty, not immorality, is driving their decision.

Hatred of women is driving your belief. Stupid doesn't being to describe you.

Apples and oranges. These choices are in no way similar or equivalent. Having a child involves making a lifetime emotional and financial commitment to another human being which is unbreakable.

Getting a vaccine means caring enough about your health and that of your loved ones and community, to protect yourself from infection and illness. While I respect your right to refuse vaccines, there are consequences you will have to accept for that decision.
They keep trying to make these idiotic comparisons. That's how twisted their thinking is. Calling abortion murder should have been your first clue you aren't dealing with a person who has a full deck.

Notice the title? They NEVER complete the thought. It should be....

A woman's right to choose to take the life of her unborn baby

Notice the title? They NEVER complete the thought. It should be....

A woman's right to choose to take the life of her unborn baby
There is no baby, unborn or otherwise. There is a fetus. Babies occur if a fetus reaches maturity and is born into this world. The " baby " is merely an emotional reference to a fetus. Fetus is the correct term. Feticide happens all the time for various reasons, natural and otherwise.

th

Consequences like you staying indoors under a bubble because you're afraid of going...

*****CHUCKLE*****

?????

:cool:

Apples and oranges.
Let's see how a liberal woman spins rationalizing trashing women's rights as a 'good' thing.

These choices are in no way similar or equivalent. Having a child involves making a lifetime emotional and financial commitment to another human being which is unbreakable.
You apparently have not visited many welfare homes where the main connection is having kids just so you can keep your own contributions up to buy drugs and sleep around.

Getting a vaccine means caring enough about your health and that of your loved ones and community, to protect yourself from infection and illness.
Gee, you really are full of it. Getting THIS vaccine means taking a dangerous experimental drug that you have to sign away all your rights to no matter what happens, that doesn't do a thing about you getting the virus, not a thing about spreading it to others, just might possibly lessen YOUR symptoms if your are old and get it, while greatly increasing your risk of death the younger you are!

You are a fool to think that the women who get abortions are "whores". The majority are low income married women who cannot afford to have another child. Poverty, not immorality, is driving their decision.

Hatred of women is driving your belief. Stupid doesn't being to describe you.
If the women who kill their babies in or out of the womb are not whoring around, how do they conceive that child in the first place? Oh yeah, it is the man's fault. Takes two to tango bitch.

Forum List

Back