Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Which would support the idea that, that is only an opinion. Laws should not be based on opinions.
If it is not a life, what is it? If it is not a life, why get rid of it? As I said, this means nothing to some, and everything to others. If one is merely an opinion, so is the other.

Which would support the idea that, that is only an opinion. Laws should not be based on opinions.
Exactly what you are doing. You are trying to legislate on your OPINION that an unborn child with a heartbeat is not a human being. When you stop a beating heart, you are guilty of murder. PERIOD.

If it is not a life, what is it? If it is not a life, why get rid of it? As I said, this means nothing to some, and everything to others. If one is merely an opinion, so is the other.
That is only one of it's " potential " outcomes. It's human tissue, not a person so saying it's murder or an execution is wrong from the get go.

When it comes to Covid vaccines...... sure I do support women's right to choose! and I say NO

You bet your eye I do!

wMhsUER.jpg

That is only one of it's " potential " outcomes. It's human tissue, not a person so saying it's murder or an execution is wrong from the get go.
Shrug. As I said, to some of us it is life. Why get rid of it if it is only "potential"? Look, I am not at all interested in changing your mind. I am merely pointing out to some of us, life is the ideal, taking precedence over anything else--including "rights". "Rights" seem to be your ideal and that is why our ideal will not change your mind.

Shrug. As I said, to some of us it is life. Why get rid of it if it is only "potential"? Look, I am not at all interested in changing your mind. I am merely pointing out to some of us, life is the ideal, taking precedence over anything else--including "rights". "Rights" seem to be your ideal and that is why our ideal will not change your mind.
People who want to bring a child into this world still have that right. People who do not wish to bring a child into this world simply need the same right not to. It's called discrimination to do otherwise and piss poor judgement. I don't understand why what these states are doing with abortion laws isn't a HIPAA violation of their rights.

I am glad that abortion is being performed on dumbass liberal women, because that prevents the stupid gene to spread.
You are a fool if you believe only liberal women are having abortions. Independent, Conservative and right-wing women of all types, even so-called religious ones also have abortions. Overall 61% of Americans believe abortion should be legal, of that number 80% are Democrats and Democrat-leaning individuals, 38% are republicans and republican-leaning individuals. I live in Nebraska. It is a red state that still allows abortions. 1,228,308 people are registered as republicans, only 360,449 as Democrats. 68% of all abortions in the state were by republican women. The ratio is less for republicans but they still have them.

The problem with anti-abortion people is they lump all abortions together as being unnecessary, just a " convience " thing. I believe the woman knows what's best for her situation in each and every case. I believe it is immoral for a woman to attempt to bring a child into this world which will need 50 operations on it to look normal and hopefully live. What kind of life is that, there's already enough pain and sorrow in this world. Also if a woman or child has been the victim of rape, especially if it's incest, abortion is the best answer. The united Nations has declared abortion as a right wether it be due to one of the above situations and / or socioeconomic needs and the lack of / incapability as in the case of children, mental and emotional preparedness for a pregnancy. No child or any woman should be forced to have a child.
Who is "they"? Very few people actually do that. Only the extremists who get cherry-picked media attention. You won't see the other 95% who have moderate views. That's the way a socio-political landscape is generated for someone's benefit, usually either politicians or corporations.

You are a fool if you believe only liberal women are having abortions. Independent, Conservative and right-wing women of all types, even so-called religious ones also have abortions. Overall 61% of Americans believe abortion should be legal, of that number 80% are Democrats and Democrat-leaning individuals, 38% are republicans and republican-leaning individuals. I live in Nebraska. It is a red state that still allows abortions. 1,228,308 people are registered as republicans, only 360,449 as Democrats. 68% of all abortions in the state were by republican women. The ratio is less for republicans but they still have them.

Let’s see the link to the Nebraska stats. And please show the questionnaire that the patient fills out with political affiliation

Forum List

Back