Do You Smoke?

When I was a kid, I'd sneak cigs out of my mom's 35 cent pack of Tareytons, and to this day, I'd rather fight than switch. Which really sucks because they have the added death benefit of charcoal in the filter, and cost $75.00 a carton now. :eek:

NC a carton is 35.00 for pall mall, $38 for marlboro

Never smoked, never will. I have a severe respiratory reaction to it and have to be put on antibiotics if I'm around smoke for long. Was on them just this past October through the end of April.

Just as addictive...

but it's cheap, it's legal, and it's a decent buzz. :thup:

0007310001065_A

You can get a buzz from chewing tobacco?????
Does the Pope shit in the woods? :slap:

now now... it's not like girls use that stuff!!! I do watch baseball, they don't seem like they are buzzin tho!
Who knew???
How's this for a buzz... :slap:

How Dock Ellis dropped acid and threw a no-hitter New York Post

Just as addictive...

0007310001065_A

now now... it's not like girls use that stuff!!! I do watch baseball, they don't seem like they are buzzin tho!
Who knew???

I believe it. There is something to that. Best games of pool I ever played I was drunk off my ads. Beat my boss on his own pool table at his house during a Christmas party. I was mysteriously laid off a few months later..

Just as addictive...

0007310001065_A

Who knew???

I believe it. There is something to that. Best games of pool I ever played I was drunk off my ads. Beat my boss on his own pool table at his house during a Christmas party. I was mysteriously laid off a few months later..
It's funny how you showed up about the time judicial review disappeared.

I have never smoked and I never will. I just don't understand why anyone would ever do anything so discusting to begin with. Would you eat shit if someone offered it to you. I feel the same way about cigarettes/cigars. It's ranks at the same level of disgusting as eating shit.

Who knew???

There are people that can vouch for me, so, no, I am not JR.

I have never smoked and I never will. I just don't understand why anyone would ever do anything so discusting to begin with. Would you eat shit if someone offered it to you. I feel the same way about cigarettes/cigars. It's ranks at the same level of disgusting as eating shit.
The first one I had was nasty. Never smoked regularly until I was 20, and was in a work environment where everyone smoked....thankfully I wised up and quit about 10 years ago.

The first one I had was nasty. Never smoked regularly until I was 20, and was in a work environment where everyone smoked....thankfully I wised up and quit about 10 years ago.
Gotta smoke to get those smoke breaks.

:Boom2::smoke::scared1:

Who knew???

Actually, no one can vouch for me but it sounded good. I guess the Mods could but, I guess you will just have to trust me! (Or not) When I first joined here people were calling me a sock, which, I had no clue thought it was another term for newbie, but some people told me what it was. I guess that happens here a lot, but, this is my 1 & only account.....

If so, what brand.

If not, what brand would you choose?

I'm a reformed smoker, and, if I went back it would be what I used to smoke....

Makes me sad looking at them... the good old days!

Cigars. Swisher Sweets or Philly Titans. I don't inhale the smoke.....I just puff on them and exhale. I like the flavor of Swisher Sweets and Philly Titans.

At one time, I quit snuff in the Military and smoked ( puffed on ) cigarillos. I like the ease, and convenience of smoking than snuff for some reason.

Then I quit smoking cigars and went back to my Skoal Snuff. I quit snuff in the later years of my active service and went to chewing tobacco. Quit chewing tobacco and back to snuff.

Now I primarily chew tobacco, but enjoy a good cigar and cold beer by the campfire after fixing dinner on the campfire coals.

I enjoy my gym and running too much to inhale cigars. I get chocked sometimes......but don't inhale the things.

Shadow 355

If so, what brand.

If not, what brand would you choose?

I'm a reformed smoker, and, if I went back it would be what I used to smoke....

Makes me sad looking at them... the good old days!

:) - That's a rich womans brand of tobacco right there. :)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back