What do you think of the American Medical Association saying pot is worthless

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
in many conditions supposedly it was supposed to help.

This is a week old. summarizing the findings of 60 something double blind studies on med marij.

Btw. I have been known to toke a time or two so I ain't anti weed. (even though i never inhaled, I swear)

But this is the American Med Journal.

Please! No High Times or Rolling Stone type articles.

Medical marijuana not as effective as previously thought study RT USA

Haven't we been down this road before....
Coffee is bad for you....
Coffee is not bad....
Coffee is bad again.....
No Coffee is OK....
Then Coffee is good if you have diabetes....
Or Coffee might prevent some from getting diabetes.....

The medical community doesn't know which end is up sometimes...

• Banned
OK.Please summarize the article for me. Not worthless. but statistically insignificant.

OK.Please summarize the article for me. Not worthless. but statistically insignificant.
LOL!!! Didn't you even bother to read it? It doesn't say "statistically insignificant" either!

"Medical pot, legal in 23 US states and the District of Columbia did show effectiveness in treating those with long-lasting pain, muscle spasms, and stiffness in those with multiple sclerosis."

Nobody said Medical Marijuana is the "miracle cure" for everything, just a safer and less expensive treatment than what Big Pharma is pushing.

I'd take it if my work would let me.

It needs to be legalized in all states. It is FAR less dangerous than alcohol, and it is great fun! And if you know anyone that has medical pain you know their use of mj helps them, no question.

Not surprised at all. The 'wonders' of medical MJ have always been overstated and, for the most part, are an utter farce. Medical MJ is a joke.

It should be legal because you should have the right to control your own body and what goes into it. It should be on the open market because we allow far worse on the market such as alcohol yet seem to think that the government has the right to control more benign substances without cause. Then there is the clear violation of people's rights in the name of the drug war.

But as a miracle cure? No.

Nobody said Medical Marijuana is the "miracle cure" for everything, just a safer and less expensive treatment than what Big Pharma is pushing.

I'd take it if my work would let me.
Lots of people have put pot on a high pedestal as a miracle cure including it as a treatment for all kinds of ailments.

in many conditions supposedly it was supposed to help.

This is a week old. summarizing the findings of 60 something double blind studies on med marij.

Btw. I have been known to toke a time or two so I ain't anti weed. (even though i never inhaled, I swear)

But this is the American Med Journal.

Please! No High Times or Rolling Stone type articles.

Medical marijuana not as effective as previously thought study RT USA

How'd the AMA say that? Did they pause sucking Big Pharma's dick first? :)

That's why they said it.

Cannabis has so many medical applications Big Pharma will scream bloody murder and throw millions against any attempt to make it fully legal.

Forum List

Back