Do You Smoke?

Quit smoking 25 years ago. Smoked Marlboro and Camel mostly. Rolled my own before I quit - Drum tobacco. Now I have COPD just in time for pot to be legal. Bummers man...
Fuck it, I'm gonna toke till I die.

Get up to Denver and Seattle, and get a handful or two of the e-hash oil.

Die happy, we owe it to ourselves.
Can you really get high with that e-shit?

If so, what brand.

If not, what brand would you choose?

I'm a reformed smoker, and, if I went back it would be what I used to smoke....

Makes me sad looking at them... the good old days!

I understand. I quit over two years ago. I miss it. When I go to a restaurant and see the smokers outside, I want to talk them so I can smell the tobacco!

When I was a kid, I'd sneak cigs out of my mom's 35 cent pack of Tareytons, and to this day, I'd rather fight than switch. Which really sucks because they have the added death benefit of charcoal in the filter, and cost $75.00 a carton now. :eek:
$75.00???!!! OMG. They were 40$ when I quit, used to smoke 4-5 packs a day. Would buy 10 cartons each time at an Indian reservation. Good ol days. Now I 60 lb heavier.

Recently I buy from the Ukrainian immigrants this is, because very cheap (600 HUF approx. $ 2, if converted, that you can understand. In Hungary, on the legal market, same, just with Hungarian subtitles approx. 3.5 Dollar)
But my son told me that this could be dangerous, because the tobacco was grown next to Chernobyl.
( Chernobyl disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

IMG_20150816_111633.jpg
IMG_20150813_215218.jpg

When I was a kid you could get cartons of Marlboros from smugglers for $2 and then sell them for 50 cents a pack at school and bars as fast as you could get them. But you had to deal with some shady and scary dudes.
Yeah, the feds are a bitch....

Not anymore. I smoked Newports for 26 years & been smoke free for 15years. I don't miss it & still am amazed I was able to finally quit. IF I ever started up again, which I won't take that chance, but IF I did, that would be the brand I would choose.

Yep........finally quit quitting.
Tried vapor for s few months , but......

Used to be a Marlboro man, now it's just the cheapest full flavor 100s I can find (Seneca)
Baron Silver (ultra lights 100's). 39.75 per carton.
Around here they are 19.98 a carton..

That's real cheap. I think cartons go for at least 3x that much around my neck of the woods. Cigs are at least $ 8.00 a pk now.

Not since August 31st, 2000......On Sept. 1 of this year, I'll be 15 years smoke free.

CONGRATS! My quit day was July 19, 2000 7 am was the last one I had. I can remember the first puff I ever took as well.

Not since August 31st, 2000......On Sept. 1 of this year, I'll be 15 years smoke free.

CONGRATS! My quit day was July 19, 2000 7 am was the last one I had. I can remember the first puff I ever took as well.
Good Lord.....your sick!!

Oh wait....I can remember that too! lol

I was 15 years old and she was ......oh wait.....wrong memory bank...

My best friend and I were walking along the train tracks from Niles Canyon corners in Fremont CA to his new home (he had just moved there from our old neighborhood)....and he asked if I had ever had a smoke.....I of course, I hadn't, but both My parents smoked, so I played it off as if I was worldly.......(he never bought it for a moment)....so he offered Me one......

I remember My first 'hit' and how dizzy I was......I kind of liked it........until I hacked up My first lung.......but being the macho guy that I was (never mind how green I was)...I kept on until I finished it......

If only I could talk to that kid.....

I just passed the four year mark without a single cigarette. It is the best decision I have ever made. Of course, starting was probably the worst decision I ever made. I smoked for over 30 years, and over those years I smoked Camel Filters, B&H, Kent, Camel Lights, and Winston for a short period of time.

I just passed the four year mark without a single cigarette. It is the best decision I have ever made. Of course, starting was probably the worst decision I ever made. I smoked for over 30 years, and over those years I smoked Camel Filters, B&H, Kent, Camel Lights, and Winston for a short period of time.

I wish that, I could say the similar.
IMG_20150827_100139.jpg

If so, what brand.

If not, what brand would you choose?

I'm a reformed smoker, and, if I went back it would be what I used to smoke....

Makes me sad looking at them... the good old days!

Smoke a pipe. Local/Unique blend called Andrea's Midnight. Dunno what it's a combination of, but told the tobacconist I was transitioning from cigs and wanted something with nicotine. Works nice, though I wouldn't object to something with a bit more vitamin N. :)

When my Grandfather quit smoking he used to eat Sen Sen. I love that stuff (this thread is old, so, I may have already mentioned this!)

It looks gross, but I used to ask him for it all the time. I loved it!

I have never smoked a cigarette, and I smoke maybe 2-3 cigars a year. (We won't go into details on another leafy substance, but for that figure 5-6 times a year).

A lot of my friends who smoke cigarettes have transitioned to vaping, and only smoke actual cigs when they are approaching hammered.

It's actually nice to see a haze in the bars again (without the smoke stink), even if NYC thinks it is "bad".

As a "reformed" smoker, 2nd hand smoke never bothered me, which is unusual because most former smokers HATE it....

Forum List

Back