Do you smoke pot?

Do you smoke pot???

• Total voters
Never did much at all. Never did like it. But as I wised up I could see the Weed attraction. I was not smart enough to use only harmless stuff like Weed.

But almost anything else I came across over the years. Now, nothing but DR. pills. And the bastard Chinese Texan Doctor won't give Vicodin......Love those opiates. Yes I admit it.

Last edited:
Opiates will cause your life to turn turtle.
I've smoked it a few times, but not much and not for a few years.

Back in the day??? Yes, a lot. Then I started passing out from it, possibly drop in blood pressure. Now? NO

Nope. I'm allergic as hell to the smoke.

Why do you wanna know? Are you a narc? You are, aren't you? You're a cop. You're ALL cops and you're just trying to trick everybody so you can bust us, aren't you?

no I don't and won't simply because it's legal

I have smoked though and I just don't like it and I abhor the thought of sucking smoke into my lungs anyway

I have discovered through experimentation that I prefer amphetamines and stimulants over somnolence causing drugs

Back in the day I smoked. Now I am an occasional smoker. In between, I stopped because of my job.

Simple question...Do you smoke pot???

I have smoked pot, it did nothing for me, I got no reaction at all, perhaps I was smoking it wrong?

I fully support Medical Marijuana and I think it should be completely legal everywhere on the planet. My thinking about drug decriminalisation is now different than before, I now support drug decriminalisation, but that's for a different thread.

Oh hell yes....Supply is short in this area though..They all seem to be pill poppers around here, not me..I don't much care or pills, even the ones from docs..

Forum List

Back