Do you really care about the children?

Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.
No. I don't give a shit about them. If that makes me a bad person...so be it. What I DO care about is their parents putting them in this position. Shame on them.
And I care about our OWN here in the USA. There are many many MANY children suffering right here in the USA. They are the ones that should be taken care of, fed, housed, clothed, kept safe. And not only children. Veterans, senior citizens dying from excessive heat or extreme cold. Poor people struggling to survive yet assholes want to take on even MORE poor people while pushing our own to the back of the proverbial bus.

So no and not only no...a HAYELL no do I give a fuck about some heathen brats from some shithole country.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.
No. I don't give a shit about them. If that makes me a bad person...so be it. What I DO care about is their parents putting them in this position. Shame on them.
And I care about our OWN here in the USA. There are many many MANY children suffering right here in the USA. They are the ones that should be taken care of, fed, housed, clothed, kept safe. And not only children. Veterans, senior citizens dying from excessive heat or extreme cold. Poor people struggling to survive yet assholes want to take on even MORE poor people while pushing our own to the back of the proverbial bus.

So no and not only no...a HAYELL no do I give a fuck about some heathen brats from some shithole country.

So much for the "shining city on a hill" Reagan spoke of.

Anecdotally , i spent 30 years answering 911 calls​

We 'cared' about everyone,regardless of their situation ,or if they were from Mars, etc

Realistically, i was a minion of a system of greed and class privledge , as all of our HC is controlled by the insurance cabal's bottom line.

Simply put, the rich lived, while the poor suffered fates i would not wish on a dog

And before you say they are victims of their own volition, understand we're the only nation to put a kids face on a collection can in the quicky mart

So go ahead, look those sick & terminal kids in the face, up close and personal , and tell me what a compassionate nation or race we are

~S~

The kids on the milk cartons were kidnapped by savages. By the way, 911 is a fucking joke. If you call it, they assume you committed the crime.

Nope. Not one bit do I care about any of these kids. They need to be reunited with heir parents in Mexico after we pull out of NAFTA.

They care about those kids as much as Gloria Allred cared about her Latina Rosa Parks and that is only until they win and just during Election Years...

I deal with it daily, so yes I do care...

We already know you all are simply ''Waxed Cold'' critters....that's not really something to continue to brag about it! ;)

What are you talking about?
waxed cold, means you have no sympathy or empathy capabilities...you only care for yourself, and could care less for others....

THAT'S what ya'll are saying....

and I honestly do not believe.... THAT, is something to tout and hang your hat on, like it is A-OK or normal, or Christian like.... because it's not Templar...
Nothing more hateful than a liberal, just ask Kanye West.

I care more for my own than the children of others.

I expect everyone to care less for mine than they do for their own.

That’s how it’s supposed to work.
---------------------------- i only care for my own and then the neighbors kids and then the general American kids in the USA .

Did Jesus really want us to willingly (and in some cases forcefully) violate the rules and precepts of other cultures and societies simply so we could be their neighbor? Being a Good Samaritan doesn't mean you have to break the law. If we can't follow the laws our government puts down, we show our inability to heed the Ten Commandments.

The Levite and the Priest, who ignored the 'left for dead' gravely injured man, and went around him, DID SO because they believed they were following THE LAW... (laws of cleanliness and laws about handling blood and working on the Sabbath)

I do not want open borders, I know no one on the left that wants open borders, I have never heard anyone but right wingers, talk about open borders...claiming the left wants them.

But BY LAW Refugees have a RIGHT to seek asylum in the USA.... and they have a right to a hearing, to see if they qualify.....whether they swim across the Rio Grande or walk across a customs entry point.

This president and his administration, CHOSE to treat refugees seeking asylum, as if they were illegal immigrants, as if they were drug dealers, as if they were MS13, and STOLE their children from them, with no plans of returning them, and arrested them and jailed them... while they are awaiting a hearing on whether they qualify for asylum....

INSTEAD of simply putting an ankle bracelet on them until their refugee asylum hearing, which has 100% compliance on them showing up to court for their hearings.

This admin announced they were going to hurt these refugees as much as they could, so to deter other refugees from seeking asylum, and said they would do so, by stealing these refugee's children from them and shipping them all over the country, with no means for regular contact and no contact ability at all, in some cases..... they did so by tricks, did not tell the parents so they could tell their children they would be separated for a while....and just took the kids while the parents were talking with border patrol or a lawyer or in the bathroom.... some of these refugees, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILDREN AGAIN.....

Impeach the son of a bitch!

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.

Care4all said:
you don't care for your fellow Americans either
TemplarKormac said:
Huh? What makes you say that? Who are you to presume that?
She Doesn't Care About Either Side
Just Her Self-Righteous Moral Preening
Common Affliction In Libs

Plus, Nowhere In Scripture
Does It Advocate Flushing Our National Selves Down The Toilet
In Difference To Foreigners From Anywhere

So She Doesn't Know
What She Pretends To Believe There Either

candycorn said:
So much for the "shining city on a hill" Reagan spoke of.
Hardly
America Is The Shining Example For Thier Own Nations

Like It Or Don't
America Was The Call To World Revolution
Not That Crap In Paris Or St. Petersburg

Crixus432 said:
They need to be reunited with heir parents in Mexico after we pull out of NAFTA.
Mexico's New President Apparent
Want's To Re-Negotiate NAFTA Too !!
He Said He Doesn't View Trade With The United States
As A Primary Partner For Mexico's Economic Future

Good
Let's See What The Mexican Hugo Chavez Can Do

Forum List

Back