Do you really care about the children?

These so-called invaders are doing nothing different than what the whites did to the Indians..Deal with it snowflakes, before you know it you'll be settled in yer very own reservation.

i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

Did Jesus really want us to willingly (and in some cases forcefully) violate the rules and precepts of other cultures and societies simply so we could be their neighbor? Being a Good Samaritan doesn't mean you have to break the law. If we can't follow the laws our government puts down, we show our inability to heed the Ten Commandments.

In the Old Testament, God (and therefore Jesus) made a distinction between his chosen people and the rest of the world he created. Those chosen were the Jews, the others were known as Gentiles. You seriously didn't think God let just anyone be part of the twelve tribes, do you? Ha. Apparently God doesn't employ the liberal open borders, open societies concept like you believe he does.

Don't misapply the scriptures. It's not a good look on you. Also, would it hurt for you to educate yourself on what the Bible says before you start bashing other people over the head with it?
There is a manner in which humanity can be a guide for all activities until you get that one bastard that makes you lose it and you have to come down hard on them as an example to the rest..But kids do not deserve to be punished for their parent's sins...
--------------------- these mexican and 'otm' kids aren't being punished . they are simply being detained and maybe separated due to their parents lawbreaking MoonGlow . Happens all the time to American k8ds and their criminal parents Moonglow .
Many people get misdemeanors every damn day and never go to jail dumbass...Asking for asylum is not a crime dipshit. There is no need to separate unless they have a definite problem with identification..The best situation is for the family to be a unit until processing has been completed.
We are talking about kids being flown hundreds if not thousands of miles apart..Who is funding this mismanagement? The taxpayer, and what does the taxpayer say in the largest group? They don't want it done. The boss has spoken.
----------------------------------- feck these kids and their parents , hopefully The TRUMP can fix things in his next 6 years followed by Pence Moonglow . [and get rid of the anchor baby deal and family reunification] Moonglow .

Did Jesus really want us to willingly (and in some cases forcefully) violate the rules and precepts of other cultures and societies simply so we could be their neighbor? Being a Good Samaritan doesn't mean you have to break the law. If we can't follow the laws our government puts down, we show our inability to heed the Ten Commandments.

The Levite and the Priest, who ignored the 'left for dead' gravely injured man, and went around him, DID SO because they believed they were following THE LAW... (laws of cleanliness and laws about handling blood and working on the Sabbath)

I do not want open borders, I know no one on the left that wants open borders, I have never heard anyone but right wingers, talk about open borders...claiming the left wants them.

But BY LAW Refugees have a RIGHT to seek asylum in the USA.... and they have a right to a hearing, to see if they qualify.....whether they swim across the Rio Grande or walk across a customs entry point.

This president and his administration, CHOSE to treat refugees seeking asylum, as if they were illegal immigrants, as if they were drug dealers, as if they were MS13, and STOLE their children from them, with no plans of returning them, and arrested them and jailed them... while they are awaiting a hearing on whether they qualify for asylum....

INSTEAD of simply putting an ankle bracelet on them until their refugee asylum hearing, which has 100% compliance on them showing up to court for their hearings.

This admin announced they were going to hurt these refugees as much as they could, so to deter other refugees from seeking asylum, and said they would do so, by stealing these refugee's children from them and shipping them all over the country, with no means for regular contact and no contact ability at all, in some cases..... they did so by tricks, did not tell the parents so they could tell their children they would be separated for a while....and just took the kids while the parents were talking with border patrol or a lawyer or in the bathroom.... some of these refugees, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILDREN AGAIN.....

Impeach the son of a bitch!
------------------------------------ we have Open Borders now . I;d hate to see what your plan would be Care4 .
try walking across that open border and see what you get greeted with, go ahead just try it. There are sensors set up that can hear you fart while walking through that"open border"...
---------------------------------- it ain't working , the USA is being invaded on a minute by minute basis everyday Moonglow .
Yeah, it was also in 1776 by a bunch of white European assholes.
-------------------- so you live in the past with hate in yer heart over the best country in the world that was designed and founded and put in place by [primarily] Protestant White Males from a very small area of the 'british - english Isles . Thats a good thing for me to know Moonglow so thankyou .

The Levite and the Priest, who ignored the 'left for dead' gravely injured man, and went around him, DID SO because they believed they were following THE LAW... (laws of cleanliness and laws about handling blood and working on the Sabbath)

I do not want open borders, I know no one on the left that wants open borders, I have never heard anyone but right wingers, talk about open borders...claiming the left wants them.

But BY LAW Refugees have a RIGHT to seek asylum in the USA.... and they have a right to a hearing, to see if they qualify.....whether they swim across the Rio Grande or walk across a customs entry point.

This president and his administration, CHOSE to treat refugees seeking asylum, as if they were illegal immigrants, as if they were drug dealers, as if they were MS13, and STOLE their children from them, with no plans of returning them, and arrested them and jailed them... while they are awaiting a hearing on whether they qualify for asylum....

INSTEAD of simply putting an ankle bracelet on them until their refugee asylum hearing, which has 100% compliance on them showing up to court for their hearings.

This admin announced they were going to hurt these refugees as much as they could, so to deter other refugees from seeking asylum, and said they would do so, by stealing these refugee's children from them and shipping them all over the country, with no means for regular contact and no contact ability at all, in some cases..... they did so by tricks, did not tell the parents so they could tell their children they would be separated for a while....and just took the kids while the parents were talking with border patrol or a lawyer or in the bathroom.... some of these refugees, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILDREN AGAIN.....

Impeach the son of a bitch!
------------------------------------ we have Open Borders now . I;d hate to see what your plan would be Care4 .
we don't have open borders now... we are at the lowest levels ever of illegal immigrants...

we have a refugee from Central America crisis at the border now, not a Mexican illegal immigrant crisis.

They are different by law, and are suppose to be handled differently by law....

Years ago, our government helped make this crisis in Central America....we need to figure out how to help and fix it, so we do not have so many people being forced to seek asylum in other Nations like ours.... we need to get to the root of the problem.... not this inhumane and cruel way, with stealing their children from them, and deporting the parents without their children that they arrived with.... it's shameful and disgusting and un-godlike and evil to the very core....

and they weren't 'europeOns' . they were primarily White English and Welsh non catholics from what i understand MoonGlow

Moonglow said:
Asking for asylum is not a crime dipshit.
Asylum ?? From What ??
Criminal Prosecution In Their Home Countries ??
How Are We To Know ??

There is no need to separate unless they have a definite problem with identification..
And They All Have
Birth Records, ID,
And Proof They They Are In Fact Their Lawful Children

Why Don't They Have Passports ??
Why Can't They Get A Vacation Travel Visa ??

The best situation is for the family to be a unit until processing has been completed.
Trump Remedied The Situation Last Week By Executive Order
Try To Be Informed And Up To Date With Your Moral Posturing

Last edited:
i generally point out that the Invaders are 'mexican' and 'otm' invaders Care4 but i think that the larger percentage of invaders are 'mexican' invaders Care4.

Moonglow said:
Asylum From What ??
How Are We To Know ??

There is no need to separate unless they have a definite problem with identification..
And They All Have
Birth Records, ID,

The best situation is for the family to be a unit until processing has been completed.
----------------------------- asylum is a scam , its jst another invasion technique . Some 'mamacita' claims that her husband beats her and she needs asylum . Its foolishness but the lib dems like it because the silly claim if recognized grows their voting base .

Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

Do you care that American children who'd parents committed crimes are separated from their parents? I don't not at all, so why should I care about foreigners stealing healthcare
When is a person with a child separated indefinitely in the US for a misdemeanor?
What us jail allows children for parents that are jailed for breaking the law to be held in the jail

I need the name and location

I care more for my own than the children of others.

I expect everyone to care less for mine than they do for their own.

That’s how it’s supposed to work.

That's your opinion. It takes a village is the alternative one, and that is what a true Christian would understand.
Then let the villages of these people raise their kids

Last edited:
These so-called invaders are doing nothing different than what the whites did to the Indians..Deal with it snowflakes, before you know it you'll be settled in yer very own reservation.
---------------------------------------- and as an old guy , i don't really care how the USA goes but conversation is fun as we will see how things go . But i post this note as your above post is exactly what i hope for the liberals and dems , millenials and their kids that are just so full of Emotion and Love for foreign invaders MoonGlow . I quite often put my curse that sounds very similar to your words in post number 61 on the millenials , do gooders , foolish , naive and their kids Moonglow .

Christian are fine and i am a born Christian that tries to be Christian at least as far as the 10 Commandments and Golden Rule go . But this funny bringing up of Christianity by lefties is laughable . -------------- just a comment .

Moonglow said:
Asylum ?? From What ??
How Are We To Know ??

And They All Have
Birth Records, ID,

his executive order has done nothing but now plan to build internment camps, with our tax dollars...for a fricking misdemeanor charge with no jailtime as a penalty, by law.... yet he is jailing them, BEFORE even being brought to trial and before their refugee status hearings and now planning internment camps for them.... all for an alleged misdemeanor charge?

When they can spend 1/20TH of the money by issuing ankle bracelet monitors, keep family together and not do this anguish and harm to the young children

Last edited:
]asylum is a scam , its jst another invasion technique . Some 'mamacita' claims that her husband beats her and she needs asylum.
Domestic Abuse Is Not A Flee The Country Asylum Worthy Complaint
Neither Is 'There Aren't Enough Jobs'
Just Ask Canada Or Mexico

---------------------------------------- and as an old guy , i don't really care how the USA goes but conversation is fun as we will see how things go . But i post this note as your above post is exactly what i hope for the liberals and dems , millenials and their kids that are just so full of Emotion and Love for foreign invaders MoonGlow . I quite often put my curse that sounds very similar to your words in post number 61 on the millenials , do gooders , foolish , naive and their kids Moonglow .
--------------------------- especially their kids . I already hear about young adults living in their parents basements and begging for healthcare and 15 dollars an hour while millenial husband and wife are doing split shifts at WalMart or Burger King and farming their snot nosed kids out to some kinda daycare or nightcare . [and driving skateboards] All while attending some silly Community College and being educated in 'community organizing' . Its all pretty funny Moonglow . [chuckle]

--------------------------- especially their kids . I already hear about young adults living in their parents basements and begging for healthcare and 15 dollars an hour while millenial husband and wife are doing split shifts at WalMart or Burger King and farming their snot nosed kids out to some kinda daycare or nightcare . [and driving skateboards] All while attending some silly Community College and being educated in 'community organizing' . Its all pretty funny Moonglow . [chuckle]
I wish I would have had a basement to live in and I gladly would dig a basement if any of my kids wanted to come back home. There is nothing wrong with it, humans did it for millions of years before the nuclear family age...Mine all have trades because I pushed them there and they all had military service done early in life, just like Dad. If the kids are failures, it's usually the fault of the parents, not in every case...I worked at McD's in my twenties when I got out of the army on a single parent hardship discharge and I worked 6 am till 1 pm in the drive-through, then I worked at a Wal Mart warehouse from 2:30 pm till 1 am....I was 25 and bought my first house....

Last edited:
Care4all said:
his executive order has done nothing but now plan to build internment camps, with our tax dollars...
Do You Have PROOF Of This
Other Than Your Own Wild-Eyed Declarations ??

No. Big Surprise...

It's Been A Week From Trump's EO
And You Know ALLL About What's Happening In Real Time !!
Let's See Your Source

Moonglow said:
Asylum ?? From What ??
How Are We To Know ??

And They All Have
Birth Records, ID,

his executive order has done nothing but now plan to build internment camps, with our tax dollars...for a fricking misdemeanor charge with no jailtime as a penalty, by law.... yet he is jailing them, BEFORE even being brought to trial and before their refugee status hearings and now planning internment camps for them.... all for an alleged misdemeanor charge?

When they can spend 1/20TH of the money by issuing ankle bracelet monitors, keep family together and not do this anguish and harm to the young children
------------------------------------------- and did you hear , The TRUMP has said that the invaders should be turned around as they step over the Border and then be deported back to where they come from without 'judges' or courts . Might not happen but its shows what The TRUMP is thinking about Care4 . [i like his style]

Forum List

Back