Do You Miss Me Yet?

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

Already-----alfuckingready, enough is enough.

After 2 Weeks, Voters Yearn For Obama
February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>

So in other words, you have a bad case of butt hurt and you can't move on

lol.........says the supporter of president tinkles who can't get past the fact his inaugeral crowd was downright impotent compared to the black man's. :thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: :woohoo:

you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ... you're a racist ...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... you forgot misogynist too..................................

President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

And this is the first two weeks. It will only get worse for the clown.

President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

And this is the first two weeks. It will only get worse for the clown.

So your theory is that since everything leftists have ever predicted about Trump has been wrong, you've demonstrated that you know what's going to happen next?

In a recent poll of over 120 million Americans...Trump was elected president in a landslide winning 30 states, the House, the Senate, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. :eusa_dance:

Good job Trump!!!

You make a great point. There is no way Trump would have been elected without an out of touch and weak opponent.
The younger generation needs to step up and the old guard of the democratic party must allow the younger generation to have more power.

The younger generation is a bunch of cowardly, participation awarded pussies, who don't know their asses from holes in the ground.

They sat around with thumbs up their asses and let the DNC steal the nomination from their looney tunes hero, comrade Bernie. What would make anyone think that they have what it takes to stand up and lead?
Your arrogance and over-valued self-worth will be your downfall Captain. As with all generations, the younger generation will be taking over your world and learn from mistakes you made. They will make the world better. You will just be an angry old man they will look at and never want to become.

So is this more fake news or is it considered just alternative facts?

I HATE POLLS. 40% of people didn't vote for Trump, so of course they want to impeach him, but he hasn't done anything to impeach him for, and he probably won't.
Trump is our President. Suck as that may, it would be best to give this shit a rest. Missing Obama will do you and me about as much good as believing in the Easter Bunny.
It would be A LOT better if the left/Democrats/liberals started figuring out what they stand for and finding a coherent, reasonable spokesperson to represent it. We have done nothing but fight against Trump in the campaign, and now that the left lost, all they are doing is continuing to fight against Trump.
It didn't work in the election and it isn't going to work anywhere else in the future.
THINK. Stop bitching about Trump and come up with a shining star of a platform instead.
I would agree with this except that your focus is wrong and it is one of the major major problems the left has. The GOP too, but it goes without saying that both sides are equally guilty.

The left does not need to figure out what IT stands for or how to articulate that message.
The left needs to determine what it believes is BEST for AMERICA, articulate that vision, and stop talking about the opposition.

The same for the Trump followers and 100% of the GOP.

Stop talking about the left. Stop talking about the people who are products of a failed parenting model.
Talk about why you think that your ideas are best for America.

AND for fuck's sake, ignore those who have completely lost their shit.
That's what I said.

I HATE POLLS. 40% of people didn't vote for Trump, so of course they want to impeach him, but he hasn't done anything to impeach him for, and he probably won't.
Trump is our President. Suck as that may, it would be best to give this shit a rest. Missing Obama will do you and me about as much good as believing in the Easter Bunny.
It would be A LOT better if the left/Democrats/liberals started figuring out what they stand for and finding a coherent, reasonable spokesperson to represent it. We have done nothing but fight against Trump in the campaign, and now that the left lost, all they are doing is continuing to fight against Trump.
It didn't work in the election and it isn't going to work anywhere else in the future.
THINK. Stop bitching about Trump and come up with a shining star of a platform instead.
You make a great point. There is no way Trump would have been elected without an out of touch and weak opponent.
The younger generation needs to step up and the old guard of the democratic party must allow the younger generation to have more power.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man that is the best one I've heard this year. You mean the most power hungry Statists in the US are going to hand over their power to the young guns. And who might those young guns be? Ellison the Muslim perhaps? Your party is fukkkkkkkkkked and all these protests are doing is making a GOP super majority a possibility in 2018.

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>
Yep!

Sure do.

What, with the end of rioting, businesses being burnt to the ground, looting and record numbers on public assistance.

Oh! Wait!

Never mind.

Just reminiscing the good ole days.

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap2:

:thanks::thanks:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man that is the best one I've heard this year. You mean the most power hungry Statists in the US are going to hand over their power to the young guns. And who might those young guns be? Ellison the Muslim perhaps? Your party is fukkkkkkkkkked and all these protests are doing is making a GOP super majority a possibility in 2018.
Your twisted ideology is not threatened by any specific political party. Both parties suck. Your world will be turned upside down by the younger generation. They are coming and their numbers are growing. They will wash out the reactionary racists that have taken over government. They will make the world a better place. You and the Captain will be angry old men they feel sorry for but are thankful your ideology no longer rules.

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>

Nope. You were an epic disaster for this country. The polls claiming you are missed are the same types that told us that the shrillary had a 93% chance of winning.

Your twisted ideology is not threatened by any specific political party. Both parties suck. Your world will be turned upside down by the younger generation. They are coming and their numbers are growing. They will wash out the reactionary racists that have taken over government. They will make the world a better place. You and the Captain will be angry old men they feel sorry for but are thankful your ideology no longer rules.

We Boomers were going to do that too and look what happened....we were WORSE than they were. :lol:

Well, of course the conservatives like what I said 'cause it seems a criticism of the left, but I sure hope some fellow liberals read it too, 'cause that's who it was meant for. I have very hard feelings against both parties right now. What a farcical election. But I frequently align left, and I am waiting for a voice to speak for me again.

Well, of course the conservatives like what I said 'cause it seems a criticism of the left, but I sure hope some fellow liberals read it too, 'cause that's who it was meant for. I have very hard feelings against both parties right now. What a farcical election. But I frequently align left, and I am waiting for a voice to speak for me again.

Claiming that both parties are equal in lack of integrity is just wrong. Yes, the left isn't perfect, but false equivalency is just wrong.

The younger generation is a bunch of cowardly, participation awarded pussies, who don't know their asses from holes in the ground.

They sat around with thumbs up their asses and let the DNC steal the nomination from their looney tunes hero, comrade Bernie. What would make anyone think that they have what it takes to stand up and lead?
Your arrogance and over-valued self-worth will be your downfall Captain. As with all generations, the younger generation will be taking over your world and learn from mistakes you made. They will make the world better. You will just be an angry old man they will look at and never want to become.
Frightening.

Our future leaders returning to their Parents basement every evening and depending on their advice and generosity.

Frightening.

Our future leaders returning to their Parents basement every evening and depending on their advice and generosity.
I guess they had real shitty parents

Claiming that both parties are equal in lack of integrity is just wrong. Yes, the left isn't perfect, but false equivalency is just wrong.
As a Democrat. I can say that both parties "seriously" lack integrity.

I've become disgusted with Democrats over the last few years.

Frightening.

I guess they had real shitty parents
Obviously.

Forum List

Back