Do You Miss Me Yet?

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

Already-----alfuckingready, enough is enough.

After 2 Weeks, Voters Yearn For Obama
February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>

LookAtMe.jpg

I HATE POLLS. 40% of people didn't vote for Trump, so of course they want to impeach him, but he hasn't done anything to impeach him for, and he probably won't.
Trump is our President. Suck as that may, it would be best to give this shit a rest. Missing Obama will do you and me about as much good as believing in the Easter Bunny.
It would be A LOT better if the left/Democrats/liberals started figuring out what they stand for and finding a coherent, reasonable spokesperson to represent it. We have done nothing but fight against Trump in the campaign, and now that the left lost, all they are doing is continuing to fight against Trump.
It didn't work in the election and it isn't going to work anywhere else in the future.
THINK. Stop bitching about Trump and come up with a shining star of a platform instead.

I HATE POLLS. 40% of people didn't vote for Trump, so of course they want to impeach him, but he hasn't done anything to impeach him for, and he probably won't.
Trump is our President. Suck as that may, it would be best to give this shit a rest. Missing Obama will do you and me about as much good as believing in the Easter Bunny.
It would be A LOT better if the left/Democrats/liberals started figuring out what they stand for and finding a coherent, reasonable spokesperson to represent it. We have done nothing but fight against Trump in the campaign, and now that the left lost, all they are doing is continuing to fight against Trump.
It didn't work in the election and it isn't going to work anywhere else in the future.
THINK. Stop bitching about Trump and come up with a shining star of a platform instead.

Wait a minute...are you saying there's no Easter bunny?
huh.gif

This latest poll from CNN reports that 9 out of ten people involved in a gang rape; reported a pleasurable experience.

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>
So, you are going to believe the polls after it has been proven false.

You make a great point. There is no way Trump would have been elected without an out of touch and weak opponent.
The younger generation needs to step up and the old guard of the democratic party must allow the younger generation to have more power.

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>

This:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Trump is such a bumbling and mumbling train wreck of a president.

Let Pence invoke Amendment 25 Section IV and remove the disaster of this presidency.

Network/newspaper polling always assume conservatives are no larger than 37% of the public and then make a judgement call on how many indies support a given policy, while assuming the left never deviates from their preconceptions. It's literally impossible for the right to ever come out ahead. Anybody in February, 2017 believing MSM polls needs to get into drug rehab.

Razzy meanwhile has Trump at 59% because Razzy doesn't have an anti-American agenda.

Network/newspaper polling always assume conservatives are no larger than 37% of the public and then make a judgement call on how many indies support a given policy, while assuming the left never deviates from their preconceptions. It's literally impossible for the right to ever come out ahead. Anybody in February, 2017 believing MSM polls needs to get into drug rehab.

Razzy meanwhile has Trump at 59% because Razzy doesn't have an anti-American agenda.
You did not believe polls before but you do now. You are simply goofy, Tom.

Forum List

Back