Trump should ban ALL immigration. That avoids discrimination issues

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Maybe that is trump's goal. When these liberal judges say banning muslims is unconstitutional, then trump can say the judges forced me to stop all immigration.

What discrimination? Trump says singling people out for their country of origin is totally cool!

Maybe that is trump's goal. When these liberal judges say banning muslims is unconstitutional, then trump can say the judges forced me to stop all immigration.

That's certainly what the original inhabitants of this land mass should have done.

Nothing illegal about discriminating between immigrants. It's always been done and rightly so.

I would love him to issue an exec order that bans immigration by everyone. Just put an end to it. The U.S. will heretofore no longer accept immigrants. And by the way, don't visit either.

• Banned

That's certainly what the original inhabitants of this land mass should have done.

No - then the injuns would still be living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. Before the white men, injuns didn't even have the wheel or a written language. Now they live a good life on the welfare system provided by whites.

• Banned
I would love him to issue an exec order that bans immigration by everyone. Just put an end to it. The U.S. will heretofore no longer accept immigrants. And by the way, don't visit either.

Yuppers. We have 320 million people in america now and that's plenty. We don't need our highways any more conjested.

Trump has no unlimited EO authority to ban completely.

He is subject to the law.

No - then the injuns would still be living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. Before the white men, injuns didn't even have the wheel or a written language. Now they live a good life on the welfare system provided by whites.

Euros brought the virus with them that plagues this society today.

When America was really wide open to immigrants, we needed the labor. There was no Welfare system. They were health-screened and given a chance. They worked themselves hard. Often lived 10 to bedroom (even hot-bunking). Those days are over.

We cannot afford "todays" immigration system. USA does not need as many un-skilled workers. If so, set up a work visa system. Then go back. They end up clogged on welfare as the DemWitts want.

When America was really wide open to immigrants, we needed the labor. There was no Welfare system. They were health-screened and given a chance. They worked themselves hard. Often lived 10 to bedroom (even hot-bunking). Those days are over.

We cannot afford "todays" immigration system. USA does not need as many un-skilled workers. If so, set up a work visa system. Then go back. They end up clogged on welfare as the DemWitts want.

Immigrants are now a drain on the corporate welfare system.

We have immigration laws that allow people to legally immigrate to America, but you can't exploit legal immigrants.

Illegals on the other hand are vulnerable to exploitation. Lacking skills, education, money, and legal status allows them to be preyed upon by the left and the right...which is why we have immigration laws to begin with.

So you admit its a good thing.

I have no doubt that is how it was interpreted by your brain.
Apparently, you are unable to consider the implications of your beliefs. A notable condition in people who lack critical thinking skills.

If you think that the natives of this continent would have been better off following a doctrine of "no white man immigration" then it follows that the same applies to current doctrine with regard to other invaders.

No doubt your brain fails to consider all the implications of its thought processes. This is why we often see leftist policies subject to consequences of their ideology.

What discrimination? Trump says singling people out for their country of origin is totally cool!
when that country of origin produces the majority of the terrorists that want to kill Americans then it is totally cool. It not fair to those from that country that honestly have good intent but the reality is that we just dont know. Maybe it will start a movement in those countries where the good people start taking down the not so good people instead of just ignoring them and letting them do their acts of terrorism.

Illegals on the other hand are vulnerable to exploitation. Lacking skills, education, money, and legal status allows them to be preyed upon by the left and the right...which is why we have immigration laws to begin with.

HAHAHA. Yeah those poor illegals. The american taxpayers gives them welfare and free schooling and free health care.

Forum List

Back