Do You Miss Him Yet?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube
No. Nobody misses him. Maybe a few lunatics like yourself, who get off on seeing coffins coming home draped in American flags.
I miss him. I am so thankful he was the President during 9-11. Can you even imagine how Al Gore or Obama would have handled it. Al Gore is a fat girly man and I usually don't call people names, but really! Obama would have blamed it on America or at least the "White" part of it. Hillary would probably stopped the 1st responders from trying to rescue the victims of 9-11 like she did when she was sec. of State.

I miss Reagan, Bush? Not so much. Prescription drug plan. No child left behind. Two indications, in my opinion, he was too left wing.

Although once we went I supported our troops I think Bush messed up invading Iraq. Iraq could have been controlled or Saddam and his sons taken out by special forces, in my opinion.

It is also my opinion that Bush was operating under the desire of SA and other Muslim countries. No one, especially them, wanted the Butcher of Baghdad in power.
Was Bush a perfect president? No he wasnt. This thread isnt to suggest that. It is to suggest that as a human being Bush was head and shoulder above the arrogant clown now squatting in government housing.

My opinion, none of the presidents since Reagan have been a prize. Comparing Obama and Bush is kinda like comparing a bed sore to a cold sore.

Hey, I actually went to a rally for Bush's second term. Doesn't mean i agree with everything he did.

Republicans have been trumping up bogus charges against Hillary for 25 years

What makes you think the latest conspiracy theories will do any better?
She has admitted to many of them, genius. The only thing bogus are your excuses for her.
Why don't you tell us about Vince Foster?
Why dont you tell us about:
Whitewater
Billing records of Rose Law Firm
Cattle futures
Email servers
Payoffs from foreign governemnts
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Whitewater took eight years and $27 million to investigate all too tell us nothing happened

Let's see how much Republicans waste on Benghazi
Nothing happened? People went to prison. People engaged in cover ups. That the Clintons managed to escape is testament to their skill at lying.

Seven years to find nothing

Good thing you had a blow job to impeach over

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube
No. Nobody misses him. Maybe a few lunatics like yourself, who get off on seeing coffins coming home draped in American flags.
I miss him. I am so thankful he was the President during 9-11. Can you even imagine how Al Gore or Obama would have handled it. Al Gore is a fat girly man and I usually don't call people names, but really! Obama would have blamed it on America or at least the "White" part of it. Hillary would probably stopped the 1st responders from trying to rescue the victims of 9-11 like she did when she was sec. of State.
Al Gore would have looked down faced and serious and swore to bring the perpetratots to justice. And then sent the FBI to investigate. He would have continued Clinton's failed policy of treating terrorism like a crime.
Bush was handed a big bunch of problems. Some of them he flubbed. Some he did well with. But overall he was a modest caring person with the best intentions.

She has admitted to many of them, genius. The only thing bogus are your excuses for her.
Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Whitewater took eight years and $27 million to investigate all too tell us nothing happened

Nothing happened? People went to prison. People engaged in cover ups. That the Clintons managed to escape is testament to their skill at lying.

Yeah prison sentences are nothing. Keep it up, Nutjobber. Next you'll tell us how great the black community is doing under Obama

Neither Al Gore or Barack Obama would have invaded Iraq after 9-11

I can't think of any other president who would

I'd call you a troll, but more likely you're just a typical republican idiot. Now bugger off.

Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Yeah prison sentences are nothing. Keep it up, Nutjobber. Next you'll tell us how great the black community is doing under Obama
The black community is suffering from thirty years of supply side economic policy

Somehow, trickle down never reached their communities

Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Hillary spent time in prison?

You would think with all the conservative conspiracy theories...something would stick

Bush did achieve the objectives of those he served, and we are living the carefully planned consequences.

Bush did achieve the objectives of those he served, and we are living the carefully planned consequences.
Yes the Vatican is firmly in control of US foreign policy.
Or is it the Bilderberg Group?
Or maybe the Illuminati.
Take that shit to Conspiracy, will ya?

It is very clear and in the open who was behind the Bush league and who profited and continues to benefit. A plot perhaps, but not a secret.

The people that miss GWB are supporting Jeb.

really? your crystal ball tell you that? and you Billy Clinton supporters who stood by an impeached serial adulterer......AND now you are supporting the wife he was able TO FOOL all those times

whoa.

The people that miss GWB are supporting Jeb.

really? your crystal ball tell you that? and you Billy Clinton supporters who stood by an impeached serial adulterer......AND now you are supporting the wife he was able TO FOOL all those times

whoa.

They say "If we elect Hillary, we get Bill too!"

I can guess those supporting Jeb are making similar kinds of silly arguments based on his relations to GWB.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.
Nothing more need be said. Bush throws a baseball better than Obama. The one thing in the world he actually does better than Obama.
Actually he was a far better president than Obama. Household income actually grew under Bush. Unemployment was lower. We actually had al Qaeda on the run and had an effective strategy to defeat terrorists, after Slick gave them free rein in this country. We were loved by allies, respected by enemies.
Then Obama got into office.
But it is funny that nothing positive can be said about Bush without having the Left here go apeshit.
Bush crashed the economy

The stock market was 10750 when he entered office, 8150 when he left eight years later. Obama has added more jobs in just this year than Bush did in eight years

No, we don't miss him
Any of us that invested in stock at that time know that it started dropping when Clinton was still in office. Are you counting those part time jobs? There seems to be a lot more people out of work today and a lot more under employed.

Forum List

Back