Do You Miss Him Yet?

I don't know the man personally and his compassion seems genuine enough. Do I miss him? Not so much. Do I think you have to be kind of "full of yourself" to want the job in the first place? Absolutely.

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube
heh heh heh
im-the-dictator_sm1.jpg

Obama is proving him right.

An
The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

I was watching an interview with Dana Perino where she was giving lots of insight with personal stories about GWB that she witnessed while working for him. I may buy her book.

He was very kind hearted in person and behind the scenes.
He was incredibly gracious to those around him and cared for people. That is a true aristocrat. Obama by contrast is mean and nasty and never one to overlook a slight, real or perceived.
d you know this because he allowed your nasty, racist, asshole self to be around him?

I can see why Republicans miss Bush

He will be the last Republican President for quite some time.
The stink of Bush is that bad
LOL. The stink of fear among Democrats is palpable. Why else are they talking about drafting Joe Biden, who already lost twice, to run?
Either Hillary or Biden will easily defeat whoever emerges from the GOP clown car
Hillary will have a tough time campaigning from a prison cell.
Biden has already lost twice trying to run.
The GOP has a stable of vetted competent candidates with real accomplishments.
The Democrats have old white rich people pretending to be things they're not.
Republicans have been trumping up bogus charges against Hillary for 25 years

What makes you think the latest conspiracy theories will do any better?
She has admitted to many of them, genius. The only thing bogus are your excuses for her.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.
Nothing more need be said. Bush throws a baseball better than Obama. The one thing in the world he actually does better than Obama.
Actually he was a far better president than Obama. Household income actually grew under Bush. Unemployment was lower. We actually had al Qaeda on the run and had an effective strategy to defeat terrorists, after Slick gave them free rein in this country. We were loved by allies, respected by enemies.
Then Obama got into office.
But it is funny that nothing positive can be said about Bush without having the Left here go apeshit.

What we miss about 'W' and his gang is the sight of them where they belong; in prison.

An

I was watching an interview with Dana Perino where she was giving lots of insight with personal stories about GWB that she witnessed while working for him. I may buy her book.

He was very kind hearted in person and behind the scenes.
He was incredibly gracious to those around him and cared for people. That is a true aristocrat. Obama by contrast is mean and nasty and never one to overlook a slight, real or perceived.
d you know this because he allowed your nasty, racist, asshole self to be around him?
Hey go fuck yourself.
Bush had more character in his little finger than Obama has in his whole gay body. You're just too partisan to admit it.

I can see why Republicans miss Bush

He will be the last Republican President for quite some time.
The stink of Bush is that bad
LOL. The stink of fear among Democrats is palpable. Why else are they talking about drafting Joe Biden, who already lost twice, to run?
Either Hillary or Biden will easily defeat whoever emerges from the GOP clown car

She has admitted to many of them, genius. The only thing bogus are your excuses for her.
Why don't you tell us about Vince Foster?

Why dont you tell us about:
Whitewater
Billing records of Rose Law Firm
Cattle futures
Email servers
Payoffs from foreign governemnts
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.
Nothing more need be said. Bush throws a baseball better than Obama. The one thing in the world he actually does better than Obama.
Actually he was a far better president than Obama. Household income actually grew under Bush. Unemployment was lower. We actually had al Qaeda on the run and had an effective strategy to defeat terrorists, after Slick gave them free rein in this country. We were loved by allies, respected by enemies.
But it is funny that nothing positive can be said about Bush without having the Left here go apeshit.
Bush crashed the economy

The stock market was 10750 when he entered office, 8150 when he left eight years later. Obama has added more jobs in just this year than Bush did in eight years

No, we don't miss him

Bush crashed the economy

The stock market was 10750 when he entered office, 8150 when he left eight years later. Obama has added more jobs in just this year than Bush did in eight years

No, we don't miss him
You've said the same thing for 8 years despite abundant evidence it is false.
Is this because you are stupid?

Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Whitewater took eight years and $27 million to investigate all to tell us nothing happened

Let's see how much Republicans waste on Benghazi

Last edited:

Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

Whitewater took eight years and $27 million to investigate all too tell us nothing happened

Let's see how much Republicans waste on Benghazi
Nothing happened? People went to prison. People engaged in cover ups. That the Clintons managed to escape is testament to their skill at lying.

I miss Reagan, Bush? Not so much. Prescription drug plan. No child left behind. Two indications, in my opinion, he was too left wing.

Although once we went I supported our troops I think Bush messed up invading Iraq. Iraq could have been controlled or Saddam and his sons taken out by special forces, in my opinion.

It is also my opinion that Bush was operating under the desire of SA and other Muslim countries. No one, especially them, wanted the Butcher of Baghdad in power.

I miss Reagan, Bush? Not so much. Prescription drug plan. No child left behind. Two indications, in my opinion, he was too left wing.

Although once we went I supported our troops I think Bush messed up invading Iraq. Iraq could have been controlled or Saddam and his sons taken out by special forces, in my opinion.

It is also my opinion that Bush was operating under the desire of SA and other Muslim countries. No one, especially them, wanted the Butcher of Baghdad in power.
Was Bush a perfect president? No he wasnt. This thread isnt to suggest that. It is to suggest that as a human being Bush was head and shoulder above the arrogant clown now squatting in government housing.

Grew until the 2007 recession; he lower until his recession pushed it to 10%; our strategy was to invade a nation that had nothing to do with al quandary which helped create the perfect incubator for creating more terrorists and to forget about getting the AQ leader who brought down the towers. They were on the run under Bush; they are dead under Obama. We are more respected now and Obama is more respected than Bush ever was.

image.jpg

Was Bush a perfect president? No he wasnt. This thread isnt to suggest that. It is to suggest that as a human being Bush was head and shoulder above the arrogant clown now squatting in government housing.

So says USMB's most arrogant clown.

Whitewater
Cattle futures
Email servers
Favors to Swiss Banks
And the rest of it.

You left out the list of people in Arkansas that Clinton murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back