Do You Miss Him Yet?

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.
Obama's actually more of a dunker. Let's see Bush do this.

Barack-Obama-Slam-Dunk-Champion1-e1319340901791-205x300.jpg

Bush should have been hanging by the neck along with saddam

hundreds of thousand killed , the crash of 2008 , but his jebus told him to attack Iraq and

Bush is a born again lunatics

Psychologist Oliver James analyses the behaviour of the American president

• As the alcoholic George Bush approached his 40th birthday in 1986, he had achieved nothing he could call his own. He was all too aware that none of his educational and professional accomplishments would have occured without his father. He felt so low that he did not care if he lived or died. Taking a friend out for a flight in a Cessna aeroplane, it only became apparent he had not flown one before when they nearly crashed on take-off. Narrowly avoiding stalling a few times, they crash-landed and the friend breathed a sigh of relief - only for Bush to rev up the engine and take off again.
Not long afterwards, staring at his vomit-spattered face in the mirror, this dangerously self-destructive man fell to his knees and implored God to help him and became a teetotalling, fundamentalist Christian. David Frum, his speechwriter, described the change: "Sigmund Freud imported the Latin pronoun id to describe the impulsive, carnal, unruly elements of the human personality. [In his youth] Bush's id seems to have been every bit as powerful and destructive as Clinton's id. But sometime in Bush's middle years, his id was captured, shackled and manacled, and locked away."

Oliver James analyses Bush s behaviour Politics The Guardian

All this profuse praise for Bush from the RWnuts and yet given the chance to put his virtual clone Jeb in the White House,

they run like rabbits from that opportunity...

And in 2008 and 12 they ran away for that born again inbred as fast as they could

I can see why Republicans miss Bush

He will be the last Republican President for quite some time.
The stink of Bush is that bad

LOL. The stink of fear among Democrats is palpable. Why else are they talking about drafting Joe Biden, who already lost twice, to run?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

I was watching an interview with Dana Perino where she was giving lots of insight with personal stories about GWB that she witnessed while working for him. I may buy her book.

He was very kind hearted in person and behind the scenes.

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

I was watching an interview with Dana Perino where she was giving lots of insight with personal stories about GWB that she witnessed while working for him. I may buy her book.

He was incredibly gracious to those around him and cared for people. That is a true aristocrat. Obama by contrast is mean and nasty and never one to overlook a slight, real or perceived.

But he unluckily surrounded himself with a few extremely evil people.

LOL. The stink of fear among Democrats is palpable. Why else are they talking about drafting Joe Biden, who already lost twice, to run?
Either Hillary or Biden will easily defeat whoever emerges from the GOP clown car

Either Hillary or Biden will easily defeat whoever emerges from the GOP clown car
Hillary will have a tough time campaigning from a prison cell.
Biden has already lost twice trying to run.
The GOP has a stable of vetted competent candidates with real accomplishments.
The Democrats have old white rich people pretending to be things they're not.

Hillary will have a tough time campaigning from a prison cell.
Biden has already lost twice trying to run.
The GOP has a stable of vetted competent candidates with real accomplishments.
The Democrats have old white rich people pretending to be things they're not.
Republicans have been trumping up bogus charges against Hillary for 25 years

What makes you think the latest conspiracy theories will do any better?

Forum List

Back