Do You Miss Him Yet?

If the leaders of the administration are spewing lies in a conspiracy, why would you use examples of those who fell for the lies as the problem? Further, how does being labeled as "progressive" somehow discredit its accuracy in reporting? CPI is a non profit and was awarded its first Pulitzer last year for its reporting.

The Democrat leaders were relying on US, British and other free world intelligence agencies. Were all of these people lying, stupid or were they repeating what they were briefed on as reliable information. Obama got a Nobel Peace prize and then proceeded to bomb 5 or 6 different countries. The elite that award Nobel and Pulitzer prizes are looking out for other elitists.
They were all duped by Bush, the dumbest president ever.
Yeah they believe that.

If the leaders of the administration are spewing lies in a conspiracy, why would you use examples of those who fell for the lies as the problem? Further, how does being labeled as "progressive" somehow discredit its accuracy in reporting? CPI is a non profit and was awarded its first Pulitzer last year for its reporting.

The Democrat leaders were relying on US, British and other free world intelligence agencies. Were all of these people lying, stupid or were they repeating what they were briefed on as reliable information. Obama got a Nobel Peace prize and then proceeded to bomb 5 or 6 different countries. The elite that award Nobel and Pulitzer prizes are looking out for other elitists.

Oh that makes sense, you must have been homeschooled by Fox News. The most reliable intelligence we got from the Brits was the Downing Street Memo The Downing Street Memo What is it Other than that, you are spot on wrong about everything. Obama has nothing to do with this and that reporting you dismiss was generated by consensus after back breaking research and investigation that resulted in acclaim and recognition which you refuse to acknowledge because it destroys your meme.

Where does America get spare parts for Russian-made weapons?
You got a link to that anywhere?
Recall the two sides were fighting each other and the best outcome was for both of them to exhaust themsleves in futile slaughter.

The Teicher Affidavit Iraq-Gate

13. The United States and the CIA maintained a program known as
the 'Bear Spares" program whereby the United States made sure that spare
parts and ammunition for Soviet or Soviet-style weaponry were available to
countries which sought to reduce their dependence on the Soviets for
defense needs. If the "Bear Spares" were manufactured outside the United
States, then the United States could arrange for the provision of these
weapons to a third country without direct involvement. Israel, for
example, had a very large stockpile of Soviet weaponry and ammunition
captured
during its various wars. At the suggestion of the United States,
the Israelis would transfer the spare parts and weapons to third countries
or insurgent movements (such as the Afghan rebels and the Contras).
Similarly, Egypt manufactured weapons and spare parts from Soviet designs
and porvided these weapons and ammunition to the Iraqis and other
countries. Egypt also served as a supplier for the Bear Spares program.
The United States approved, assisted and encouraged Egypt's manufacturing
capabilities. The United States approved, assisted and encouraged Egypt's
sale of weaponry, munitions and vehicles to Iraq.

Oh that makes sense, you must have been homeschooled by Fox News. The most reliable intelligence we got from the Brits was the Downing Street Memo The Downing Street Memo What is it Other than that, you are spot on wrong about everything. Obama has nothing to do with this and that reporting you dismiss was generated by consensus after back breaking research and investigation that resulted in acclaim and recognition which you refuse to acknowledge because it destroys your meme.

You really are a joke. Have you ever answered a question that wasn't based on outright lies?

You really are a joke. Have you ever answered a question that wasn't based on outright lies?

So that is the sum of your argument defending yourself and your position? Sad that all you can come up with are sorry insults and ad hominems.

So that is the sum of your argument defending yourself and your position? Sad that all you can come up with are sorry insults and ad hominems.

Asking for you to answer a question is pointless and I do not need to defend my position from anyone that voted for Obama.

Asking for you to answer a question is pointless and I do not need to defend my position from anyone that voted for Obama.

I think you have demonstrated quite well your capacity for paranoid ramblings. You remind me of a temulent confused wacko who is developing a reputation for self delusion.

I think you have demonstrated quite well your capacity for paranoid ramblings. You remind me of a temulent confused wacko who is developing a reputation for self delusion.

I am not interested in what I remind you of so why don't you suck on Obama's ass until his head caves in.

I am not interested in what I remind you of so why don't you suck on Obama's ass until his head caves in.

With all due respect, your opinion can lick my opinion's salty ballsack.

I never hated Bush. I hated his policies but, unlike the morons who hate the current, good man serving in the Whitehouse, I can disagree vehemently with a person and not hate them. And, the Iraq war was not necessary. Wars are necessary when a nation is attacked or threatened with attack. Iraq neither attacked us nor posed a threat. And the result is a hugely destabilized region. As for the legality, the claim was that the attack on Iraq was to enforce UN sanctions but the UN never authorized the use of force. The Patriot Act shredded the constitution. GITMO violates the constitution. And Bush was not alone in getting the blame for the recession. That blame goes all around and across party lines. But, he was at the helm when the ship crashed so he is responsible.

Which policies specifically? Obama is a liar, do you overlook that? Have you consulted the Democratic party leadership in congress who voted to authorize the Iraq war?

Nearly every Republican voted for the war
Most Democrats voted against it
Bush pulled the trigger in spite of being urged not to

Yet, Republicans still try to blame the Democrats
Democrats voted for the war and gave Bush the victory in Congress he needed. They continued to fund the war, even though they had adequate votes to cut it off.
Yet Democrats still try to blame Bush.
Unfortunate that so many Democrats trusted the Bush Administration to give honest intelligence assessments. They should have known better.

More lame excuse making and ducking responsibility. You forgot to mention intelligence reports from our allies around the world were reporting the same thing. You also forgot to mention it was later confirmed that Sadam was doing all he could to make it appear he had the WMD's.

It would be refreshing to see someone on the left make a good solid point that didn't have to be propped up with lies, half truths, and dishonest spin.
Foreign intelligence reports, imagine that, with all the money we spend on intelligence and we still have to rely on outside sources. I guess the Bush Administration was just a hapless victim of bad intelligence. How can we possibly hold them responsible for something like that? After all, they only started a completely unnecessary war.

So if America is supposed to be missing the Shrubster so much at this point, does this mean he'll start making public appearances during the election this time around?

He was pretty scarce in the last one, can't imagine why, can anyone else? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back