Do you like your boss?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I butted heads with mine within the first year of employment. He’s since been acting like I’m invaluable after hearing about the GF and I being invited to spend several days away with a medical director during a Christmas holiday. The same director he was afraid of. lol

I didn’t like my boss because I didn’t respect him. He frequently lied and would give BS info instead of admitting he fucked up. Typical nonsense we see from democrats.

After many years, I’m seeing hope. He’s since been admitting to being wrong on several occasions. He’s also been calling me for advice.

Does your boss suck?

"Do you like your boss?"

Billy looks in the mirror and nods approvingly.

I butted heads with mine within the first year of employment. He’s since been acting like I’m invaluable after hearing about the GF and I being invited to spend several days away with a medical director during a Christmas holiday. The same director he was afraid of. lol

I didn’t like my boss because I didn’t respect him. He frequently lied and would give BS info instead of admitting he fucked up. Typical nonsense we see from democrats.

After many years, I’m seeing hope. He’s since been admitting to being wrong on several occasions. He’s also been calling me for advice.

Does your boss suck?

I like all of my bosses rather a lot, actually. My most immediate supervisor is the closest thing I have to a female buddy; the one the next level up is a bit neurotic, but a very nice person in general; the accountant/controller who supervises whether or not we show up to work and get paid actually heard that I had a financial issue in relation to getting hit by a car and took it upon himself to ask the owner of the business to give me an interest-free loan of $300 to help out; and the owner of the business is such a nice man that he agreed immediately.

So yeah, if I must be someone's employee, I definitely hit the boss lottery jackpot.

The secret is to do your job the best you can and avoid whining. My first boss ended up working for me within ten years but there was no hard feelings.

My Boss is a veritable Saint. He is smart beyond belief, charming as all get up, is incredibly wise, is easy on the eyes and smells nice.

I absolutely LOVE owning my own business.

My Boss is a veritable Saint. He is smart beyond belief, charming as all get up, is incredibly wise, is easy on the eyes and smells nice.

I absolutely LOVE owning my own business.

My boss is a retarded liberal.

We were still friends when we worked together 20 years ago, all politics aside. We're still friends now. Politics is how we ridicule each other.

He owns guns and is probably leans more libertarian on some issues, a Bernie supporter when it comes to richer people's money. Not a real bed wetter, but still a loon.

Otherwise not a bad guy or we wouldn't be friends.

I don’t really have a boss per say, but I have partners that are my superiors. And it’s a complicated relationship.

You know, over the 20 years that I was in the military, I only had 3 officers who were absolute pains to work for. One was a LT who came from being OIC at a Reservist outfit. First thing he said to us when he walked in was that he had been an OIC, and he knew everything there was to know about paperwork, when in reality, he didn't. He was more concerned about how an OCR document looked and was lined up than the information that it contained.

Well, one day I got tired of his bullshit, so I typed up the most beautiful document there ever was. Alignment was perfect, but all the codes were screwed like you wouldn't believe. One of them was a code to give an E-3 CDR pay. I gave him the document, he took a ruler and checked the alignment and then told me good job.

I then handed the document to my PN1, and told him to look at what his LT had just signed. June knew the codes (he was office supervisor), and knew how screwed it was. He then took the LT out in the hall and chewed his ass for around 10 min for not checking the codes with the book.

Another was a CDR on my last sea tour, and he was a Supply officer, and those are some of the most difficult to deal with. I knew my job very well, but he was always second guessing me, so I started bringing the manuals with me when I had to have him sign something. After about 6 months of that, he finally decided I knew my job, but was still an ass to work for.

Best part about working for crappy bosses in the military? Eventually either you or they will transfer, so times spent working for asses is limited.

But, there have also been a few I would have willingly followed into the throne room of Hell, because they were excellent leaders and human beings. Best dude I ever worked for was up in Newport RI at the PSD, and his name was LT Roux.

You know, over the 20 years that I was in the military, I only had 3 officers who were absolute pains to work for. One was a LT who came from being OIC at a Reservist outfit. First thing he said to us when he walked in was that he had been an OIC, and he knew everything there was to know about paperwork, when in reality, he didn't. He was more concerned about how an OCR document looked and was lined up than the information that it contained.

Well, one day I got tired of his bullshit, so I typed up the most beautiful document there ever was. Alignment was perfect, but all the codes were screwed like you wouldn't believe. One of them was a code to give an E-3 CDR pay. I gave him the document, he took a ruler and checked the alignment and then told me good job.

I then handed the document to my PN1, and told him to look at what his LT had just signed. June knew the codes (he was office supervisor), and knew how screwed it was. He then took the LT out in the hall and chewed his ass for around 10 min for not checking the codes with the book.

Another was a CDR on my last sea tour, and he was a Supply officer, and those are some of the most difficult to deal with. I knew my job very well, but he was always second guessing me, so I started bringing the manuals with me when I had to have him sign something. After about 6 months of that, he finally decided I knew my job, but was still an ass to work for.

Best part about working for crappy bosses in the military? Eventually either you or they will transfer, so times spent working for asses is limited.

But, there have also been a few I would have willingly followed into the throne room of Hell, because they were excellent leaders and human beings. Best dude I ever worked for was up in Newport RI at the PSD, and his name was LT Roux.
You think you have the authority to judge Military leadership and you typed a document designed to undermine an Officer in the Military and you brag about it? You should be doing ten years in Levenworth.

Forum List

Back