Do You Like Idle Chit-Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... That's what I wanted to "know about women" in that other thread.
Why can't they get along. Particularly at work. The worst office feuds are almost ALWAYS between women..

Is THAT the catty you're talking about??

Yes. Women are retarded. Men are much easier to get along with.....

I know . . . like you! Someone asks to not do something, and then you turn around and do it anyways! You also talk about people when they aren't around to defend themselves and act as if you are innocent and don't do these things. Tsk, tsk, tsk. That would make for BAD office politics. ;)

Here we go.. I'm gonna try that advice from Asclepsias and see if it works. :lmao:

You don't need to battle with Bonzi -- you're both very good at what you do.. And we're all on the same mission here. To kill time and remember how to type fast..
I dont think it works with ChrisL. She is a little different. She needs all the attention or she will lose her mind.
Nah. She just needs her pipe more than anything else.

Are you going to go start a Flamer zone thread about me again, filled with more of your lies? :) Who do you think you're fooling? I'm certainly NOT the only one who knows what's up. ;)

bobbers.jpg

Why can't they get along. Particularly at work. The worst office feuds are almost ALWAYS between women..

I know . . . like you! Someone asks to not do something, and then you turn around and do it anyways! You also talk about people when they aren't around to defend themselves and act as if you are innocent and don't do these things. Tsk, tsk, tsk. That would make for BAD office politics. ;)

Here we go.. I'm gonna try that advice from Asclepsias and see if it works. :lmao:

You don't need to battle with Bonzi -- you're both very good at what you do.. And we're all on the same mission here. To kill time and remember how to type fast..
I dont think it works with ChrisL. She is a little different. She needs all the attention or she will lose her mind.
Nah. She just needs her pipe more than anything else.

People are only nice to you because they feel sorry for you because you are a pathetic and sad old woman. :( See? No need for lies here. The truth is enough.

Well, this psychopathy is to be expected on message boards like these. They attract people like Bonzi, Gracie, and the other nasty types you run into here. Sad. :( Hope they manage to find SOMETHING to make them whole, but they really need to face reality instead of continuing on here in the deluded manner that they carry on.

Hope that helps. ;)

I think middle aged and older women are the MOST catty. That is pretty much on display here every single day. Look at the threads started about me by some of the "ladies" around here? Look at some of the posts about me? Bonzi has started threads about me, Gracie has, amongst others. Some of them have been really mean and nasty ones that are full of nothing but lies too. So, before you go crying about others being "catty", you REALLY need to take a closer look in the mirror at your own behavior. I can provide links as well if need be. :D I get along well with the younger women in most instances.
article-0-1ADD52D1000005DC-891_306x423.jpg

Where are my glass slippers?? I'm a diva dammit!
Glass is out this year.Wood is the in thing.

4a3259ab94ebf7162f02803034b798fa.jpg

Forget it. I won't marry you.
upload_2016-2-4_18-6-0.png

I think middle aged and older women are the MOST catty. That is pretty much on display here every single day. Look at the threads started about me by some of the "ladies" around here? Look at some of the posts about me? Bonzi has started threads about me, Gracie has, amongst others. Some of them have been really mean and nasty ones that are full of nothing but lies too. So, before you go crying about others being "catty", you REALLY need to take a closer look in the mirror at your own behavior. I can provide links as well if need be. :D I get along well with the younger women in most instances.
article-0-1ADD52D1000005DC-891_306x423.jpg

Where are my glass slippers?? I'm a diva dammit!
Glass is out this year.Wood is the in thing.

4a3259ab94ebf7162f02803034b798fa.jpg

Forget it. I won't marry you.
View attachment 62352

I don't know, but how many flamer zone threads do you think will be started about me NOW? :D Lol. Place your bets!!!

Sure. Lol. That's why I'm the one starting all the attention whoring threads, right? :D Must be me starting flamer zone threads about myself for the attention??

This is just one reason why I don't like or respect you. You are just too stupid to tolerate! :lol: Illiterate too.
No matter what I do I cant dislike you. I feel sad for you sometimes. Other times I wonder what happened to you to make you so unstable.

Sure. Lol. That's why I'm the one starting all the attention whoring threads, right? :D Must be me starting flamer zone threads about myself for the attention??

This is just one reason why I don't like or respect you. You are just too stupid to tolerate! :lol: Illiterate too.
No matter what I do I cant dislike you. I feel sad for you sometimes. Other times I wonder what happened to you to make you so unstable.

Sorry buddy, but it's you and the other inhabitants here who are unstable. This much is obvious. :D

I'm an independent woman who likes to express my opinions honestly. :) I don't need anyone to validate me or my opinions. I already know the truth. I've been a member here for a couple of years now, and I'm more than familiar with you people. Lol.

Why do you guys let that crazy old loon to run around and act the way she does anyway? Are you intimidated by her for some reason? Seems like everyone kisses that wrinkly old butt. Funny! Lol. :D

In the past couple of days, I have been in at least TWO different threads where Gracie has acted like a complete nut job towards completely innocent posters. The woman is a real nuisance.

This was too easy. :(

I notice that you won't ever confront me about anything. Why is that? :D What is it that you are afraid of? That I'll bring up the "death wish" that you put on me before, as you go around insinuating that other people are loons? :lol:

Plenty of the other young women here that I have spoken to are aware of you, old biddy. ;)

I hate it.

I can do it here a little... but, to be honest, I don't care how your day is or if you feel bad.
If it's not interesting or entertaining to me, I'm bored and won't pretend to be interested.

I have no clue what to say to people either in a social setting. Hey! How are you? what you been up to. Really? I could NOT care less.....
Well, how's your day been?:smartass:

Sorry buddy, but it's you and the other inhabitants here who are unstable. This much is obvious. :D
You need someone to validate you constantly. I said i wasnt attracted to women that had no booty and you about lost your mind. Its ok. Not everyone is going to like your body type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back