Do You Like Idle Chit-Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3191004.jpg
You looks just like you, Gracie. Time out time?

ChrisL I would think any potential employer wouldn't hire you based more on your very own constant belittling, antagonizing and as you yourself put it...slander, libel and character assassinations of nearly every one here. For what? 26 pages of thread???

One comment you made somewhere around page 21 about how everyone here was nuts, crazy or hallucinating??? There is a saying about people like that & how they think they are the only sane one.....

Also, it sounds like you are the one that has the problem, with others and currently in the middle of your very own meltdown...just sayin

Sorry, you apparently don't know the history involved here. :)

ChrisL I would think any potential employer wouldn't hire you based more on your very own constant belittling, antagonizing and as you yourself put it...slander, libel and character assassinations of nearly every one here. For what? 26 pages of thread???

One comment you made somewhere around page 21 about how everyone here was nuts, crazy or hallucinating??? There is a saying about people like that & how they think they are the only sane one.....

Also, it sounds like you are the one that has the problem, with others and currently in the middle of your very own meltdown...just sayin

This isn't just me. Other young ladies have experienced this type of treatment as well. :) Go look at the flamer zone where Gracie has started many threads about me for a clue. She also wished death on me, (breast cancer specifically). So there is that! Lol.

Don't waste your breath, hon. Chris is here because she got banned from somewhere else for doing the same thing. :lol:

No I don't, but right now I don't think history matters. You're behaving as a child on a sugar meltdown having a tantrum. I think it's time to walk away & get a grip on yourself. Then try talking in a more reasonable tone that would encourage a meaningful discussion.

Don't waste your breath, hon. Chris is here because she got banned from somewhere else for doing the same thing. :lol:

That's not true at all. More untruths. Now, what is your problem with me and the other young ladies who post here? Let's talk. Dhara has also tried to make peace with you. Why do you hate so much?

No I don't, but right now I don't think history matters. You're behaving as a child on a sugar meltdown having a tantrum. I think it's time to walk away & get a grip on yourself. Then try talking in a more reasonable tone that would encourage a meaningful discussion.

Not at all. Gracie follows me around from thread to thread, making rude comments. She starts threads about me in the Flame Zone. I am asking her why and asking her to talk about it. What is childish about that?

Of course history matters. Lol. :D Now, I am trying to have a reasonable discussion. I've told her that she is not going to intimidate me. That I am not going anywhere, and that if she wants this issue resolved then she needs to open up and say what is bothering her. I'm not a mind reader! :) K? Is that a good enough explanation for you? Shall I provide links too?

Of course history matters. Lol. :D Now, I am trying to have a reasonable discussion. I've told her that she is not going to intimidate me. That I am not going anywhere, and that if she wants this issue resolved then she needs to open up and say what is bothering her. I'm not a mind reader! :) K? Is that a good enough explanation for you? Shall I provide links too?
Yes. Provide links to history. And when you do...I will post some myself. For both you and your new pal. But..since I have "known" you longer, I will be nice and give you fair warning on "Dhara" who is now sniffing at yer crotch. She's a perv. Be careful.

Yes. Provide links to history. And when you do...I will post some myself. For both you and your new pal. But..since I have "known" you longer, I will be nice and give you fair warning on "Dhara" who is now sniffing at yer crotch. She's a perv. Be careful.

Sure she is. Lol. She isn't the one following me around the board making rude comments on almost a daily basis, now is she? As far as I know, Dhara has treated me with nothing but kindness which is a far cry from how you have treated me from almost day one. Now, I want to know exactly what is your problem with ME? Not Dhara. K? :)

You're on a roll, Chris.
At least I am not 16 years old, SkyWanker. Nor a lezbo diddling someone underage like you did.

Are you trying to soil other people's reputations as well? Why do you feel the need to do this stuff? Why? You are supposed to be a woman in your 60s. Have some integrity. Have some class.
You just said history matters, dear.
Dhara is SkyDancer. SkyDance is a lezbo and diddles 16 year olds. She's crazier than you are and that's saying a lot. But...if you need her support...by all means go for it.:dunno:

Where are my glass slippers?? I'm a diva dammit!
Glass is out this year.Wood is the in thing.

4a3259ab94ebf7162f02803034b798fa.jpg

Forget it. I won't marry you.
View attachment 62352

I don't know, but how many flamer zone threads do you think will be started about me NOW? :D Lol. Place your bets!!!

Won't find me on those threads. I've got no issues with no one.. and you SEEM completely reasonable and normal. You just take these little convos too seriously.. When you DO --- people like to poke you..

Just don't go on any free cruises from anonymous posters and you'll be all right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back