Do You Identify With Mint Raw Money?

"Identify?"

How childish an idea of what gets a vote for an executive office.
Boy I sure wish THAT sentiment was around during the days of "I-wanna-vote-for-the-guy-I-want-to-have-a-beer-with."

:rolleyes:

I don't identify with Romney nor do I identify with Obama in fact I see no real point to the question other than to try and paint those who do say they identify with Romney as supporters of the rich over the poor and middle class.
Romney has been on tape RECENTLY saying outright, "I don't care for the poor."

Anyway, aside from that, that man will NOT have my best interest in mind...period.

That clown believes that corporations are people? I mean...c'mon!

*SMH*

Show me the quote in context.

The question has absolutely nothing to do with being rich or not. Where did you get that idea from?

being rich is what a lot of people strive for, look at hollywood, look at the music industry.

The question has to deal with money because money makes everything go around and its what Obama has tried attacking Romney with, "hes rich and not like the common man" Well thats fine but dont attack the guy when Obama is considered wealthy as well. Its like the wealthy wondering what us poor people are complaining about the recession since its not so bad if your weathy.

But lots of people identify with being weathly or powerful and thats two things Romney has that people strive for. Whatever else u want to stick on the guy, hes wealthy and hes powerful and people can identify wiht it because its what tons dream for and America is the best country to give us that chance.

Ive never once heard and immigrant say "well i left the old country for something a lot worse"
At the last count Mint Raw Money has been valued at around 250 mil, that's a quarter of a billion. Obama and Michelle combined maybe and I mean MAAYBE are worth 8mil, and that is just very recently. They both JUST finished paying off their college loans. I'm still paying mine.

Yeah...I DEFINITELY identify more w/Obama than Romney.

He's going to be seeking to kowtow to corporations, whereas Obama is going to be serving the people.

Didnt Obama take money fro corporations? Soros and all his corps? I think even Obama is laughing at u over that one.

Again Obama and Michelle identify with Romney if u offer money to either Obama they have always taken it.

If so, why? What makes you identify with him?

If not, then why not?

For me, I can't identify with a mofo that considers corporations to be people. From childhood I've read in books that corporations are entities created on paper and are essentially contracts between individuals and governments for the purpose of conducting business.

Furthermore, he has umpteen bank accounts on foreign shores. I don't have that. As a bonus he's into dressage horses and such...I'm certainly not into that.

Simply put, I don't trust him. He looks sleazy. I know for a fact he won't have my best interest in mind if he's put into Office.

What about you?
Too fucking stupid to understand how it works, I see....

being rich is what a lot of people strive for, look at hollywood, look at the music industry.

The question has to deal with money because money makes everything go around and its what Obama has tried attacking Romney with, "hes rich and not like the common man" Well thats fine but dont attack the guy when Obama is considered wealthy as well. Its like the wealthy wondering what us poor people are complaining about the recession since its not so bad if your weathy.

But lots of people identify with being weathly or powerful and thats two things Romney has that people strive for. Whatever else u want to stick on the guy, hes wealthy and hes powerful and people can identify wiht it because its what tons dream for and America is the best country to give us that chance.

Ive never once heard and immigrant say "well i left the old country for something a lot worse"
At the last count Mint Raw Money has been valued at around 250 mil, that's a quarter of a billion. Obama and Michelle combined maybe and I mean MAAYBE are worth 8mil, and that is just very recently. They both JUST finished paying off their college loans. I'm still paying mine.

Yeah...I DEFINITELY identify more w/Obama than Romney.

He's going to be seeking to kowtow to corporations, whereas Obama is going to be serving the people.

Didnt Obama take money fro corporations? Soros and all his corps? I think even Obama is laughing at u over that one.

Again Obama and Michelle identify with Romney if u offer money to either Obama they have always taken it.
You fail to get the point, and I fear that you may not get the point either.

*sigh*

I don't identify with Romney nor do I identify with Obama in fact I see no real point to the question other than to try and paint those who do say they identify with Romney as supporters of the rich over the poor and middle class.

Anyway, aside from that, that man will NOT have my best interest in mind...period.

*SMH*

That's a Blatant Lie, he has not been caught on tape saying that.

The Closest thing he has said to that on tape was "I am not worried about the Very poor, we have a safety net for them, if it has Holes in it I'll Fix it"

That's what he said. Dip shit.

The he went on to say the Real Problem is Jobs, and that is what he is worried about.

Wow you care nothing for Honesty.

*SMH*

The Closest thing he has said to that on tape was "I am not worried about the Very poor, we have a safety net for them, if it has Holes in it I'll Fix it"

The he went on to say the Real Problem is Jobs, and that is what he is worried about.

I better not catch your A$$ shortening or putting out of context a single statement from a Dem. Ya hear meh!!?!?

I don't have a problem with rich people.

You don't have a problem with rich Liberal people is what I think you meant to say.
No.

So 8 million in the hands of barack obama is fine but 250 million in Romey's hand is obscene? Oh! OK I gotcha. I notice you didn't reply to my first post in this thread. You must admire Jeremiah Wright, Tony Resko, Timothy Geitner and William Ayres?

Jeremiah Wright is a great American. Not to mention a patriot and a war hero.

*SMH*

I better not catch your A$$ shortening or putting out of context a single statement from a Dem. Ya hear meh!!?!?
Just another lie of yours exposed.

They are so common, finding one is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Jeremiah Wright is a great American. Not to mention a patriot and a war hero.

Jeremiah Wright is a racist ass that hates America almost as much as you do. He may have served his country, but he is not that man any more. Care to touch on the others I mentioned?

"Mint raw money" Ha ha. The left makes a feeble joke when Barry Hussein actually depends on minted money. Somehow the radical left has managed to convince itself that successful wealthy people are the enemy and anarchist fools like Van Jones and Bill Ayers are the heroes.

*SMH*

Lol, That's your Defense? You knew what you were doing, and your only defense is I never better do it myself?

your pathetic, learn to win with the Truth.

*SMH*

And with this response you proved my point than you very much.

If so, why? What makes you identify with him?

If not, then why not?

For me, I can't identify with a mofo that considers corporations to be people. From childhood I've read in books that corporations are entities created on paper and are essentially contracts between individuals and governments for the purpose of conducting business.

Furthermore, he has umpteen bank accounts on foreign shores. I don't have that. As a bonus he's into dressage horses and such...I'm certainly not into that.

Simply put, I don't trust him. He looks sleazy. I know for a fact he won't have my best interest in mind if he's put into Office.

What about you?

I find it easier to identify with someone who has spent the majority of their life working in the private sector than to identify with someone who has leeched off the taxpayer for most of their life.

You know what's funny, they selected Jon Kerry-Heinze from the heinze fortune to run for President, now listen to them today

you can only laugh at them

You know what's funny, they selected Jon Kerry-Heinze from the heinze fortune to run for President, now listen to them today

you can only laugh at them
It took a putz like you to bring this up...

Remember how the Republican meme was "Kerry is out of touch because he's rich?"

Dumb-dumb!

49izadw.gif

Kerry was out of touch because he intended to be out of touch, not merely because he was rich.

Forum List

Back