Do you hold internet grudges??

One that I'm considering holding a grudge against though is RGS, the Retarded Grungy Shithead.

Fucking meth monkey is a faux Christian.

I'm down to one member holding a grudge.. I'm still not exactly sure why...

Sad though...

:evil:

I carry around a large squid to REMIND ME OF MY GRUDGE!!

il_fullxfull.46115685.jpg

Last edited:
I don't hold grudges against posters I don't agree with politically. On this board I can think of only one poster and the reason has 0 to do with any ideology, just common decency. He knows who he is and why.

There are posters I may not want to converse with much, on a thread or in pm's, but that would have nothing to do with grudges. Just a difference in style and interests.

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

Na, That would be dumb. In my opinion, if You take this stuff seriously you need to stop for awhile. I dont use the ignore feature either.

Amen---playing the victim card for years is a sign of deeper psychological problems that warrant attention. One must ultimately take responsibility for what goes on in their lives.
Faux outrage is for pussies.

It goes with the territory having "The List". There are a handful of members that have been very offended by it's existence. There was one or two in the past that actually attacked the whole message board with the obscene Key Words you can see on the bottom of several threads. I very much dislike anyone that would go to that length because of being "Listed" and referred to as an idiot or a moron. It's probably that "The List" is viewed by a lot of people and won't just go away. The longevity of my ridicule is annoying. The worst offenders ALWAYS get banned because of their posts on other threads involving other people but they seem to single out "The List" as a place for revenge.

The contributors to the "Political Tragedy" thread have spent hundreds of hours focused on myself and the relative standing of "The List" taking a thread started by someone that was concerned about the shooting in Arizona. When that thread reached about 4,000 posts on the merits of the OP from people that genuinely cared about that horrible event about half a dozen worthless dweebs hijacked it because it was the only one close enough to overtake "The List" on post count. Their "revenge" has been amusing.

My original purpose was to overtake the Morman thread because I hate organized religion..especially the Mormans. I accomplished that goal. That REALLY pissed of a couple of the religious people on this MB. They are part of the same group as the "Tragedy" thread theft daisey chain.

Do I hold a grudge against them? Not any more than I did when I first figured out what pieces of shit they were long before any of this activity of late. Ya..I despise pissants, weasels, liars, bullies, weak little dick fucks that can't do anything on their own, cowards, people that have never put anything of value on the line in their entire lives yet believe being an invasive rodent is an equal substitute for standing up and showing courage .....always have ...always will.

I saw many of these vermin in school but few since then. The anonymity of the internet seems to be a magnet for these worthless pukes. Hold a grudge. Not any more than I do with cockroaches.

People that disagree with me I have no problem with if they can back their point of view with at least some intelligence and effort. I respect those people very much. I respect veterans just for stepping up and putting their lives on the line. They get special consideration. They have to be incredibly stupid and rude to make me dislike them.

If I decide someone is worthless it is hard for them to change my mind...but it has happened. I have been wrong about very few people in my lifetime....a couple of people on this MB.

Probably more than anyone wanted to read... Sorry.

Waste of time and energy to hold a grudge.. Just remember,,and go from there.

Not really, though once I had a very bad Lt. in the Navy, a real ass, a Frank Burns type, when I left the command I had an e-mail sent to the entire command that stated the Lt's penis enlargement operation had been approved.

I bet he got a lot of wonderful looks at the following quarters.

I am sure if he went to war by now he would have been fragged.

Over a year since I posed this question, and I still haven't found anyone worthy of staying pissy with around here.

I don't know if you call it a "grudge" but Charlie Bass is pretty much useless as far as I'm concerned. As for Huggy, I'm trying but it's hard to forgive him for that comment about burning Christians inside their churches...especially as at the time Christians were being burned alive in Kenya. In one case, a woman through her baby outside the church and they picked up the baby and through it back into the burning church.

Huggy did apologize, but he's made his feelings towards Christians clear. I don't think anyone should hate anyone that much. It scares me mostly because I see that same hate spreading throughout our country.

cue....nobody is against Christians speech....

It's a tough cross to bare. Especially when there are a handful of really good people like you that have been sucked into the den of jackals. I make no apology for my observation that all organized religion is the root of most of the evil among men. It is the source of most of the oppression done to women.

It does feel bad when the things I must speak out about are hurtful to the few good people that must as Christians or Muslims read my hate.

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

nope, not at all. this is really all meaningless. I don't even really hate gaybikersailor. I just pretend to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back