Do you hold internet grudges??

There is always an exception to the rule. I don't think it is a grudge. But I absolutely detest petty little minds who can't formulate a response to a principled position without using the race card.

It proves they are not worthy of My attention or time.

I can get along with anybody who wants to get along, politics, religion and gayness aside. The only type I really can't abide is the one who thinks anyone who disagrees with him is stupid, or "biased," as if having made up your mind about something is biased.

Ditto.:clap2:

I also hate those that use more than two smilies/post.:tongue:

:) :) :) :eusa_angel:

I need new glasses. I was about to ask, what's wrong with similes?

Smilies just seem so chicky to me. There should be guy smilies and chick smilies. (Tho I think I did see a boob-flashing smiley once. That was fun. Maybe that's why they seem chicky to me.)

I can get along with anybody who wants to get along, politics, religion and gayness aside. The only type I really can't abide is the one who thinks anyone who disagrees with him is stupid, or "biased," as if having made up your mind about something is biased.

You can never have enough smilies. I submit that there are not enough smilies. I can't believe this board doesn't have the pot stirring smilie.
th_smiliepotstir.gif
:lol:

You can never have enough smilies. I submit that there are not enough smilies. I can't believe this board doesn't have the pot stirring smilie.
th_smiliepotstir.gif
:lol:

I'd use a thoughtful, pipe smoking and brandy sipping smiley. In a smoking jacket. Then a belligerent, beer guzzling smiley in a wife beater would be cool, too.

With bedhead.

Yes, I have held Internet grudges, if trolled against, never again able to trust the person.

Mermaid*

Holding a grudge against another poster vs. not trusting another poster.

Hmmmmm.

Is there a difference? I'm thinking yes.
I don't know any of you personally, and haven't been around here long enough to actually 'trust' anyone. But I don't hold any grudges against any of you. I have thick skin and don't believe in being PC, so insults do nothing. But, if someone were to go out of there way to try and make my life miserable here, like a troll, then I'd probably hold a grudge and stay far away from this person.

Again though ... I'm all for being willing to forgive and have pity for folks like that.

Last edited:

Hmmmmm.

I don't know any of you personally, and haven't been around here long enough to actually 'trust' anyone. But I don't hold any grudges against any of you. I have thick skin and don't believe in being PC, so insults do nothing. But, if someone were to go out of there way to try and make my life miserable here, like a troll, then I'd probably hold a grudge and stay far away from this person.

Again though ... I'm all for being willing to forgive and have pity for folks like that.

Poke, poke, poke........... poke, poke............

Hmmmmm.

HEY! Poke!
lol

Mornin' Ringel!

Hmmmmm.

HEY! Poke!
lol

Mornin' Ringel!

Poke, poke.....
Oh! sorry. Good morning!

The only grudge that I hold is with this guy:

Taomon said:
If you are a veteran or in the military, you are a thug...a hired killer...a terrorist.

That makes sense, I do hold a grudge against a certain poster( polkfan) who expressed a desire to make ill fall on a double amputee vet for essentially the same reason.

Both completely understandable. No matter what, some folks are just a-holes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back