Do you hold internet grudges??

The interwebs be serious bidness, dontchya know...

Anyone who holds a grudge on an Internet message board needs to seek psychological counseling.

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

Not sure it's actually a grudge to dislike someone from one thread and another if their behavior is the same in each. Some are like broken records in every thread they touch.

Is dislike of certain behaviors holding a grudge?

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

Not sure it's actually a grudge to dislike someone from one thread and another if their behavior is the same in each. Some are like broken records in every thread they touch.

I don't think so. I would say it becomes a grudge when you're not willing to acknowledge a person outside of whatever hang ups you have with each other.

No......I don't hold grudges.........after I've turned off the 'puter, I tend to forget about the bad shit someone said, and remember all the good ideas that I've seen on here at USMB.

And........I've seen a few.

However, if Chucked Ass showed up in a bar one night, knew it was me, and walked over? I'd shake his hand and ask how he's doing.

I'd then ask if he's gonna be an asshole in real life.

From there? It's THEIR choice, but, after the ass kicking I'll give 'em, I'd buy 'em a beer.

I don't think so. I would say it becomes a grudge when you're not willing to acknowledge a person outside of whatever hang ups you have with each other.

Grudge, no. USCitizen ticked me off a while back, bad enough for me to have him put me on ignore, (my request). That was then and I since tried to let him know I wasn't (childishly) piqued over the issue any longer but he can't get my PMs. Oh well.

Grudge, no. USCitizen ticked me off a while back, bad enough for me to have him put me on ignore, (my request). That was then and I since tried to let him know I wasn't (childishly) piqued over the issue any longer but he can't get my PMs. Oh well.

I'll quote you so he can see this post.;)

It's a waste of energy to carry a grudge.....but, loads of fun to annoy the people you don't like....:tongue:

Most people I've fussed with end up being pretty ok when off the fussing topic :cool:

That excludes the morons. But, morons don't count anyway.

that sums it up.....Rdean is like that....you can be talking about someones newborn and he will ask if its going to grow up and be a right wing wacko.....

I try not to... But some People are simply Douchebags and are Incapable of being Nice on any Subject, EVER...

I used to have a Battle going with Emma on other Sites that had us NEVER saying anything Nice to each other... For YEARS.

Oddly, we connected here and no Longer Bicker.

I am Fairly Sure that Noose and I have put the Bickering behind us also.

On a Personal Level, this is a Fucking Message Board and anyone Holding a REAL and Deep Grudge, Needs to get a Fucking Life.

You don't Honestly Know anyone here and that level of Hate is Irrational and Unhealthy.

Having said that, Fuck you Charlie Bass, you Racist Stain! :lol:

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: del

That would be rather silly, wouldn't it? Especially when you REALLY don't know who's on the other side of the screen? There are people who just pull chains. It's not them in real life. It's them hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to act in ways they know they'd get bitch-slapped for in real life.

It's kind of like the gun. The gun made pipsqueaks the equal of men who would stomp on them while sipping a beer and never miss a beat.

Nope, not usually! My friend's list is proof of that, I think I have more non liberals or righties than liberals for friends. Plus I am one of the only people who gets along with Mal, and probably the only liberal who does. :lol:
I don't have to agree with everything someone else does, to get along with them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back