Do you have to be a woman to comment on abortion?

Should you have a uterus to have a valid opinion on abortion?

• yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity, how many think that in order to have a valid opinion on abortion, you must have a uterus?

I ask this because someone I encountered the other day threw this at me, insisting that because I'm not a woman, I have no right to comment on the morality of abortion.

There are some areas when it gets weird .

For example . Non veterans commenting on veteran / military stuff .

Just out of curiosity, how many think that in order to have a valid opinion on abortion, you must have a uterus?

I ask this because someone I encountered the other day threw this at me, insisting that because I'm not a woman, I have no right to comment on the morality of abortion.

In your case, you hate and undercut the majority of the military who disagree with you and worship the minority who do like Gods

In your case, you hate and undercut the majority of the military who disagree with you and worship the minority who do like Gods

I don’t understand what you are talking about .

I do think our war obsession is bad for America.

You do when a Republican is President. I do all the time

Not true !

I mean , hey who’s not up for a little bombing . But as far as boots on ground and dead Americans. Always been against that .

Not true !

I mean , hey who’s not up for a little bombing . But as far as boots on ground and dead Americans. Always been against that .

Like you care about dead soldiers. You've just proven what a useless idiot you are though

Abortion also involves the father of the potential human being.
While the ultimate decision is up to the female, the male has every right to comment on it.

According to the law, the woman's opinion is worth more since she has the legal power to make all the decisions.
It should be. Her life, her body and her ultimate responsibility

Men are the beneficiaries of abortion, women are the victims. Men have a lifetime of potential responsibilities erased at the stroke of a scalpel and women are left with nightmares and symptoms similar to PTSD for years or the rest of their lives.

Kjk
If it ever comes to a vote, it should only be women who cast a ballot.
Why does being female mean you have a right over other women's bodies again?

The issue is, is an unborn infant human?

Roe vs. Wade did not even address this, rather, they just gave the green light to kill those unborn children regardless.

So should women who have carried a child be in the position of making this determination rather than the male that just does not want to pay child support?
His body and life is not the one at risk. Women bear the brunt of the burden, therefore decisions arr hers.

While the ultimate decision is up to the female, the male has every right to comment on it.

According to the law, the woman's opinion is worth more since she has the legal power to make all the decisions.

Only if your science education ended somewhere around 1960 or so. If you live in the modern world, you have to deal with the biological reality that there's a whole separate life and body involved. And no, we're not going to pretend you're not babbling outdated, incorrect nonsense just to make you feel good.

You don't want the responsibility? There are people who are willing to take it for you.

Only if your science education ended somewhere around 1960 or so. If you live in the modern world, you have to deal with the biological reality that there's a whole separate life and body involved. And no, we're not going to pretend you're not babbling outdated, incorrect nonsense just to make you feel good.

You don't want the responsibility? There are people who are willing to take it for you.
Really? Who can I contact to adopt an embryo?

Men are the beneficiaries of abortion, women are the victims. Men have a lifetime of potential responsibilities erased at the stroke of a scalpel and women are left with nightmares and symptoms similar to PTSD for years or the rest of their lives.
We are not victims.

Kjk
If it ever comes to a vote, it should only be women who cast a ballot.
Why does being female mean you have a right over other women's bodies again?

The issue is, is an unborn infant human?

Roe vs. Wade did not even address this, rather, they just gave the green light to kill those unborn children regardless.

So should women who have carried a child be in the position of making this determination rather than the male that just does not want to pay child support?
His body and life is not the one at risk. Women bear the brunt of the burden, therefore decisions arr hers.

Pity she didn't think of that before she let him use her body to jack off in.

Really? Who can I contact to adopt an embryo?

Yeah, sorry, there's a limit to how much feckless, narcissistic irresponsibility the rest of us can take up the slack for on your account.

And don't even waste my time with the sociopathic, "I'm not going to stop killing babies until you make my life 100% free of inconvenience!" line. Doesn't get you sympathy, and sure as shit doesn't make your outdated ignorance correct.

Y'know what? I'm gonna take a step back from this particular thread today. I've been having a bit of a hectic, stressful day at work, and it's making me far more impatient and ill-tempered than I really care to be right now.

Perhaps later tonight, or tomorrow at some point.

You can easily find a whole library full of statistics related to women and smoking but you would be hard pressed to find even a paragraph about the physical and mental effects of an abortion. The Obama administration has ruled that Veterans who were never in combat can apply for a PTSD pension but there has never been a study about the PTSD effects of abortion. You can find loads of secreted videos and photos of executions but you will never see a video of a partial birth abortion or any abortion for that matter. The fools who make the rules have deemed that women can be coerced by (mostly) liberal men to hire someone to murder the life inside them and there isn't a government agency that gives a shit about the physical and mental suffering they might go through.

What does "committing an abortion" mean? You make it sound like committing a bank robbery. I will pass you a virtual tissue. I don't understand you people who want to take a decision to terminate a pregnancy out of the hands of the only legitimate decision-maker and turning it over to officials of Big Government. You love Big Government this much? And even if the Big Government officials are dedicated to advancing a theocracy that denies citizens the right to choose their their own religions?

She was right. The same as if she wants to comment on me scratching my nuts.

Forum List

Back