Do you have to be a woman to comment on abortion?

Should you have a uterus to have a valid opinion on abortion?

• yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
You can comment all you want but at the end of the day, it’s the women’s choice.

Is one opinion worth more than the other since it is the woman who has to carry the child?
Woman have no more right to decide for another woman than a man does

As I have said, the fab 9 are all powerful and knowing, so since they decide such things should women be the ones doing it?
I dont know what that means

If it ever comes to a vote, it should only be women who cast a ballot.

So Roe vs Wade is illegitimate?

The woman who told me I had no right to tell other women about abortion was a Leftist and assumed, I think, that most women favored abortion when they do not.

In effect, she had just undermined her own position but was too stupid to know it. It was basically just another attempt by a Leftists to stop free speech.

You hear the same from blacks regarding whites talking about race relations. White opinions just don't matter.

So Roe vs Wade is illegitimate?

The woman who told me I had no right to tell other women about abortion was a Leftist and assumed, I think, that most women favored abortion when they do not.

In effect, she had just undermined her own position but was too stupid to know it. It was basically just another attempt by a Leftists to stop free speech.

You hear the same from blacks regarding whites talking about race relations. White opinions just don't matter.

Roe v. Wade is a Constitutional abomination. The Constitution doesn't address abortion so the feds have no say

Just out of curiosity, how many think that in order to have a valid opinion on abortion, you must have a uterus?

I ask this because someone I encountered the other day threw this at me, insisting that because I'm not a woman, I have no right to comment on the morality of abortion.

I think you can have an opinion, but a woman’s opinion carries more weight.

Just out of curiosity, how many think that in order to have a valid opinion on abortion, you must have a uterus?

I ask this because someone I encountered the other day threw this at me, insisting that because I'm not a woman, I have no right to comment on the morality of abortion.

No it doesn't. Being female gives you no right over other women's bodies

No. The SJW Bully rule is that a man can speak out as much as he wants on the topic of abortion as long as he agrees with the SJW viewpoint.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Last edited:
Why does being female mean you have a right over other women's bodies again?

The issue is, is an unborn infant human?

Roe vs. Wade did not even address this, rather, they just gave the green light to kill those unborn children regardless.

So should women who have carried a child be in the position of making this determination rather than the male that just does not want to pay child support?

You’re right. Did I say that I get to decide for other women?

It's still a free country (for now). You can comment on anything you damned well please. As with all things, how much you get listened to is going to depend on who's doing the listening.

However much the leftist navel-gazers want to make everything strictly about themselves, we are discussing an issue of law and public policy that affects our entire society. Seems to me that everyone has an equal stake in what sort of society we have and what sort of moral standards we espouse.

If narcissistic pro-abortionists don't want it to be about society and public policy, perhaps they should tell Chelsea Clinton to stop gasbagging about what a "financial value" it's added to the economy.

Or we just leave big brother out of it completely and hope our american women dont use it as birth control.
Big brother has no right to force morals down our throat.

Objectively, it depends upon the law. If the law indicates the man has equal or partial say, then he does.

Subjective opinions are like assholes.

Why does being female mean you have a right over other women's bodies again?

The issue is, is an unborn infant human?

Roe vs. Wade did not even address this, rather, they just gave the green light to kill those unborn children regardless.

So should women who have carried a child be in the position of making this determination rather than the male that just does not want to pay child support?

Legally

1) The definition of murder is State law, not Federal

2) The Constitution doesn't address abortion, so by the 10th amendment it goes to the States. Roe v. Wade was a Constitutional abomination for that reason, it was made up Constitutional law

3) To be legitimate, if either side wants their view to be the law of the land, they need to amend the Constitution

Personally

1) I think the States should keep it legal. Even if Roe v. Wade is Constitution were overturned, most of them would

2) In no scenario does the gender of the person make any difference to deciding what someone else has to do with their bodies.

I am pretty sure I covered whatever you're asking. If not, please describe your full question because I'm not following it

You’re right. Did I say that I get to decide for other women?

Non-sequitur. Read what I said again, you whiffed on it completely

Forum List

Back