Do you have cable or satellite and sometimes your remote stops

Which operating system do you use on your computer, which phone are you using?
The corporate "spying" is primarily to direct targeted ads.
Wrong, the corporate spying is really government spying. When Microsoft did not comply they were sued and would have been shut down. Apple always let the government in, the recent spat where their phone system was encrypted was nonsense. The government is using these corporations to get around the law
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

WikiLeaks: The CIA is using popular TVs, smartphones and cars to spy on their owners

Have you been a dumb government employpee for long
Too funny!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why do all you conspiracy types use the exact same comeback......?
:rofl:

So you are saying that the NSA never records peoples phone calls without a warrant? is this correct?

Try to respond please
Is this because you are on the channel that (they) determine that they want you watching, or because what is on the other channel is what they choose for you not to watch?

Same thing anyway
I thought the same thing when my remote stopped working!

After working through the emotional feelings, I changed the batteries and life was good again.
The cable box now has the ability to not accept remote commands and the batteries can be just fine. This is hardly state o the art being that the cable box is already connected to the cable company which is and has been monitored by the government.

PS The remote started working without a battery change, I proved that the remote was working immediately by using a universal remote which got the cable box to return a not authorized code from the.....Well now where did the not authorized come from?

At least lie a little kidz, LOL

So you are saying that the NSA never records peoples phone calls without a warrant? is this correct?

I never lose asshole

Smart TV Maker Fined $2.2 Million For Spying on Its 11 Million Users

Your government is spying on you! Businesses are spying on you! Your phone and browser are constantly spying on you! Even your TV is spying on you!

Yes, you should also worry about your "smart" TV, as one of the world's biggest smart TV makers Vizio has been caught secretly collecting its consumers' data through over 11 Million smart TVs and then selling them to third-parties without the user's explicit consent.
Vault 7 Tracker - Ivanti Blog
I don't have a smart tv, but sometimes my remote stops responding, too. I reboot the system and all is well.

Wrong, the corporate spying is really government spying. When Microsoft did not comply they were sued and would have been shut down. Apple always let the government in, the recent spat where their phone system was encrypted was nonsense. The government is using these corporations to get around the law
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

WikiLeaks: The CIA is using popular TVs, smartphones and cars to spy on their owners

Try to respond please
Is this because you are on the channel that (they) determine that they want you watching, or because what is on the other channel is what they choose for you not to watch?

Same thing anyway

After working through the emotional feelings, I changed the batteries and life was good again.
The cable box now has the ability to not accept remote commands and the batteries can be just fine. This is hardly state o the art being that the cable box is already connected to the cable company which is and has been monitored by the government.

PS The remote started working without a battery change, I proved that the remote was working immediately by using a universal remote which got the cable box to return a not authorized code from the.....Well now where did the not authorized come from?

Why do you care if they're recording your conversations? Or spying on you through your cable box/microwave?

Try to respond please

Same thing anyway

Why do you care if they're recording your conversations? Or spying on you through your cable box/microwave?
Look idiot they can watch me jerking off to Taylor Swift videos, I would hate to have them go blind. Assholes like you do not even want privacy in your own home. You are retarded

If you say so kid

Try to respond please

Same thing anyway

Look idiot they can watch me jerking off to Taylor Swift videos, I would hate to have them go blind. Assholes like you do not even want privacy in your own home. You are retarded
The government could give two shits what you're up to, or me. No one is watching you through your smart tv, your microwave or anything else. If some of their meta surveillance helps them keep track of terrorist chatter, it's okay with me. They aren't listening in to your Sunday call to grandma. Honest.

Which operating system do you use on your computer, which phone are you using?
The corporate "spying" is primarily to direct targeted ads.
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

I'm not saying anything like that but I'm also not claiming it's some vast government conspiracy to control our minds...... :lol:

Last edited:
[QUOT

Try to respond please

The government could give two shits what you're up to, or me. No one is watching you through your smart tv, your microwave or anything else. If some of their meta surveillance helps them keep track of terrorist chatter, it's okay with me. They aren't listening in to your Sunday call to grandma. Honest.

="OldLady, post: 16923974, member: 56127"]

Try to respond please

The government could give two shits what you're up to, or me. No one is watching you through your smart tv, your microwave or anything else. If some of their meta surveillance helps them keep track of terrorist chatter, it's okay with me. They aren't listening in to your Sunday call to grandma. Honest.[/QUOTE]
Your opinion would change I

Try to respond please

So you do not mind If you hear your own voice here speaking to your doctor about your medical conditions. You are an idiot and I actually care about your privacy more than you do. Senility will do that to old women

Sometimes the software freezes up on the box, just like on the computer.

Or

THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!!11!!!!!!

The government already controls your mind...................................

LOL

Did you forget to take your meds?

Or

LOL

Coming from a pirates of the carrabeen fan, that is a noble response. You are in denial.

[QUOT

Try to respond please

="OldLady, post: 16923974, member: 56127"]

Try to respond please

Your opinion would change I

Try to respond please

So you do not mind If you hear your own voice here speaking to your doctor about your medical conditions. You are an idiot and I actually care about your privacy more than you do. Senility will do that to old women[/QUOTE]
Go run and hide in your basement, the boogie man is coming to get you....... :rofl:

Or

LOL

Or

LOL

Coming from a pirates of the carrabeen fan, that is a noble response. You are in denial.

No, I'm in America, the desert southwest to be more specific....... :eusa_whistle:

[/QUOTE]
So you do not mind If you hear your own voice here speaking to your doctor about your medical conditions. You are an idiot and I actually care about your privacy more than you do. Senility will do that to old women[/QUOTE]
Why would the government care about my medical conditions? Remember party lines back when it was all landlines? Did you go mad then, too?

Not always.

I have two remotes, two boxes paying monthly service to cable company.

My remote "hangs up" at times (cannot change channel or do anything).
My boxes shut off at random and then power back on (slow restart) when they "feel like it".
I have changed remote batteries to Energizer, both still happen. Daily or so it seems?

I was also suspicious if they are downloading information during the shut off event?
During remote "hangup"......not sure? At first I thought, batteries. Then I thought bad design. But two boxes? I thought over-heating too. Not sure.

don't care. Nothing to hide? what I am watching? Now if they got camera or Microphone on me.....I pity them.

Last edited:
[QUTE="HenryBHough, post: 16926178, member: 31153"]Wondering why God made replacement batteries?[/QUOTE]
So if the batteries are bad then what recharges them? God u people are lame

Why would the government care about my medical conditions? Remember party lines back when it was all landlines? Did you go mad then, too?[/QUOTE]
Why would the government care about my medical conditions? Remember party lines back when it was all landlines? Did you go mad then, too?[/QUOTE]
They record everything, why? Because people like you allow it. Again they know everything that you have ever ordered online, and record all of your phone conversations, just accept this you ask why? Ask them.

They do not care about any of us, this is the point.

Forum List

Back