Do you have cable or satellite and sometimes your remote stops

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Is this because you are on the channel that (they) determine that they want you watching, or because what is on the other channel is what they choose for you not to watch?

Same thing anyway

• Banned
I never lose asshole

Smart TV Maker Fined $2.2 Million For Spying on Its 11 Million Users

Your government is spying on you! Businesses are spying on you! Your phone and browser are constantly spying on you! Even your TV is spying on you!

Yes, you should also worry about your "smart" TV, as one of the world's biggest smart TV makers Vizio has been caught secretly collecting its consumers' data through over 11 Million smart TVs and then selling them to third-parties without the user's explicit consent.
Vault 7 Tracker - Ivanti Blog

• Banned
Is this because you are on the channel that (they) determine that they want you watching, or because what is on the other channel is what they choose for you not to watch?

Same thing anyway
when my remote stops i change the batteries.....
I had mine stop yesterday, so then I grabbed my universal remote and the TV said not authorized, so the other remote was still working, but the cable box was not allowing the remote to work

Like I said I never lose.....................

The cable box was in essence controlling the remote, not allowing me to use the remote to control the cable box

Ask Comcast

You assholes having fun

Last edited:

Same thing anyway
I had mine stop yesterday, so then I grabbed my universal remote and the TV said not authorized, so the other remote was still working, but the cable box was not allowing the remote to work

The cable box was in essence controlling the remote, not me using he remote to control the cable box

Ask Comcast
there is your problem right there....Cable.....

• Banned

Same thing anyway

The cable box was in essence controlling the remote, not me using he remote to control the cable box

Ask Comcast
Can't ague that, but what is the alternative? They control the Sats too

Same thing anyway

Ask Comcast
fiber optics like AT&T Uverse was the best i had so far....Sling TV.....Netflix,Hulu there are alternatives out there......

Same thing anyway

Ask Comcast
fiber optics like AT&T Uverse was the best i had so far....Sling TV.....Netflix,Hulu there are alternatives out there......
The government controls all of those.
Netflix is a joke, they have one percent of what is out there.............................

I never lose asshole

Your government is spying on you! Businesses are spying on you! Your phone and browser are constantly spying on you! Even your TV is spying on you!

Yes, you should also worry about your "smart" TV, as one of the world's biggest smart TV makers Vizio has been caught secretly collecting its consumers' data through over 11 Million smart TVs and then selling them to third-parties without the user's explicit consent.
Which operating system do you use on your computer, which phone are you using?
The corporate "spying" is primarily to direct targeted ads.

I never lose asshole

Wrong, the corporate spying is really government spying. When Microsoft did not comply they were sued and would have been shut down. Apple always let the government in, the recent spat where their phone system was encrypted was nonsense. The government is using these corporations to get around the law

I never lose asshole

Wrong, the corporate spying is really government spying. When Microsoft did not comply they were sued and would have been shut down. Apple always let the government in, the recent spat where their phone system was encrypted was nonsense. The government is using these corporations to get around the law
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

I never lose asshole

aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

WikiLeaks: The CIA is using popular TVs, smartphones and cars to spy on their owners

Have you been a dumb government employpee for long

I never lose asshole

aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

WikiLeaks: The CIA is using popular TVs, smartphones and cars to spy on their owners

Too funny!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why do all you conspiracy types use the exact same comeback......?
:rofl:

Same thing anyway
I thought the same thing when my remote stopped working!

After working through the emotional feelings, I changed the batteries and life was good again.

I never lose asshole

aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

If you say so kid

Too funny!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why do all you conspiracy types use the exact same comeback......?
:rofl:

So you are saying that the NSA never records peoples phone calls without a warrant? is this correct?

Same thing anyway
I thought the same thing when my remote stopped working!

After working through the emotional feelings, I changed the batteries and life was good again.
The cable box now has the ability to not accept remote commands and the batteries can be just fine. This is hardly state o the art being that the cable box is already connected to the cable company which is and has been monitored by the government.

PS The remote started working without a battery change, I proved that the remote was working immediately by using a universal remote which got the cable box to return a not authorized code from the.....Well now where did the not authorized come from?

Sometimes the software freezes up on the box, just like on the computer.

Or

THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!!11!!!!!!

The government already controls your mind...................................

LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back