Where is the Best Place to Sell Your Domain Name?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
So I recently bought the domain names GodzillavKingKing.com and KingKongvGodzilla.com . The move Godzilla Versus King Kong comes out in May 2020 and is being made by Warner Brothers. I am curious if anyone knows how a person would go about pitching a domain name to a company, or if anyone knows a good site to put up your domain names for sell.

Pie in the sky.

Is that some kind of joke or a site? You do know people make big money squatting on sites like that right?
That's not as lucrative anymore and never really was, yeah a few people made some money and if you're lucky, really, really lucky they might buy it from you.

Shoulda done your homework first.

Is Buying Domain Names Profitable?

I have done my homework, that's why I didn't buy a bunch of names... just happened to buy one that they are making a movie out of.

Pie in the sky.

Is that some kind of joke or a site? You do know people make big money squatting on sites like that right?
That's not as lucrative anymore and never really was, yeah a few people made some money and if you're lucky, really, really lucky they might buy it from you.

I have done my homework, that's why I didn't buy a bunch of names... just happened to buy one that they are making a movie out of.
Good luck, hope it didn't set you back too much...... Maybe you can write it off as a loss, cost of doing business..... That is unless you get lucky. Again, good luck. :thup:

Pie in the sky.

Good luck, hope it didn't set you back too much...... Maybe you can write it off as a loss, cost of doing business..... That is unless you get lucky. Again, good luck. :thup:

You don't understand...I didn't buy the domain to build it up with hits to entice someone to buy it. I bought it squarely because of the name, and the fact that a huge movie is coming out from a large corporation with the same name as the movie title. It cost me $15 for two years to squat on it. I'm not going to develop it and pay people to drive traffic to it... that isn't why Warner Brothers would buy it for.

Pie in the sky.

You don't understand...I didn't buy the domain to build it up with hits to entice someone to buy it. I bought it squarely because of the name, and the fact that a huge movie is coming out from a large corporation with the same name as the movie title. It cost me $15 for two years to squat on it. I'm not going to develop it and pay people to drive traffic to it... that isn't why Warner Brothers would buy it for.
I understand that, what I'm saying is WB might (and probably will) use a slightly different domain name so they don't have to buy it. If they don't do that then you just might be in business which why I'm saying "good luck", not as a derision but honestly good luck as in I hope it works out for you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back