Do you have ADD?

I don't have it but I work remotely with a woman who does. She is the most annoying person, she has anger issues and cries a lot over things like someone moving something that she has organized.

They sent people in to her place to organize and clean, she had a huge meltdown.

It doesn't seem as simple as that test implies and yet I think of it as a throwaway diagnosis. I'd never put my child on meds over it.

I don't have it but I work remotely with a woman who does. She is the most annoying person, she has anger issues and cries a lot over things like someone moving something that she has organized.

They sent people in to her place to organize and clean, she had a huge meltdown.

It doesn't seem as simple as that test implies and yet I think of it as a throwaway diagnosis. I'd never put my child on meds over it.

That sounds like a control issue caused by some stress mechanism, not ADHD.

It always seems like something else, she claims it's add. She's more obsessive.

That test had questions about losing your temper and breaking down, that's what made me think about her.

It always seems like something else, she claims it's add. She's more obsessive.

That test had questions about losing your temper and breaking down, that's what made me think about her.

Obsessive compulsive tendencies tend not to be found in people (supposedly) suffering from hyperactivity.

Forum List

Back