Do you have a life outside this board?

I'm a bit fucking hammered now so I just hope I can get up & it doesn't rain lol.
sykia.jpg

IMO, DLR was Van Halen. Sammy Hagar . . . meh. He just couldn't live up to the legacy of DLR.

Are you talking out of your ass or are you my age? 48

I don't have to be 48 to be familiar with Van Halen or any other band! I grew up listening to this kind of music.

Are you hitting on me? It sure seems like you are, you mentioned a random number that I related to so it must be Destiny, right?

Let's talk later. I have a couple buddy's that would love to go but feel out of place because they're not biker types.
I can fit in with anyone and if there's a problem I'll straighten it out
No need to worry about that, everyone fits in at the Sturgis rally. Including Indians;)

Let's talk later. I have a couple buddy's that would love to go but feel out of place because they're not biker types.
No need to worry about that, everyone fits in at the Sturgis rally. Including Indians;)
I think you missed my point. One is an oil man from Texas. The other is a HARDCORE liberal from SC.

IMO, DLR was Van Halen. Sammy Hagar . . . meh. He just couldn't live up to the legacy of DLR.

I don't have to be 48 to be familiar with Van Halen or any other band! I grew up listening to this kind of music.

Are you hitting on me? It sure seems like you are, you mentioned a random number that I related to so it must be Destiny, right?

What?? Yes, because that's what I like to do! I like to go online and hit on drunk guys that I don't know that probably live hundreds or even thousands of miles away from me! :lol: No commitment that way!

I think you missed my point. One is an oil man from Texas. The other is a HARDCORE liberal from SC.
Believe me there is no problem whatsoever, all walks show up to the rally the place makes friends out of enemies. Fact

What?? Yes, because that's what I like to do! I like to go online and hit on drunk guys that I don't know that probably live hundreds or even thousands of miles away from me! :lol: No commitment that way!

Believe me there is no problem whatsoever, all walks show up to the rally the place makes friends out of enemies. Fact
816-830-0946

Call me Sunday. I have a few buddies that want to go. If you live there you can show us around.

Kool
You'll have to show up for this year's rally, Lotta stuff going on
Concerts and Entertainment at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip®
816-830-0946

Call me Sunday. I have a few buddies that want to go. If you live there you can show us around.

Don't give out your real number online. There are a bunch of weirdos around here! :eek:

816-830-0946

Don't give out your real number online. There are a bunch of weirdos around here! :eek:
So?
Trust me darlin, I'm not the man yo be fucked with

Forum List

Back