Zone1 Social scoring in the digital age. Punishing the bad and rewarding the good. Is this fair?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
we all have a social score which really sums up our total lives, like it or not

it is a complex mixture of personal and public information which sums up your whole being

i subscribe to one of the best services in this evolving and life changing technology, it is invaluable to check people out both personally and business like

every parent should have one to determine the best suitors for their children and make sure the future breeding prospects are as best as they can be......DON'T YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR KIDS?......however younger people under 30 don't have a lot to go on....but it is there naked for all to see

I think this is extremely fair because it is so accurate

example........i pulled up my 3 slobbiest neighbors and 3 cleanest......dammit the slobs were under 3.5 social value while the orderly ones were above 3.5.....3.5 is the Mendoza line..................over 4 and you should be proud.......under 3 and you are scum..the system is from 1-5

is this the way to go.....as always i'll let you decide because i don't respond to sloops cdz threads....convince me otherwise

Last edited:
interdasting.jpg

• Banned

The unfortunate about this is that it does not figure in acts of god or human malice that causes you personal grief that is not your fault

No doubt Democrats will make the parameters that we will be judged on and if we don't meet their expectations, we will be sent to Hillary's reeducation camps. Marxist Democrats are dangerous.

we all have a social score which really sums up our total lives, like it or not

it is a complex mixture of personal and public information which sums up your whole being

i subscribe to one of the best services in this evolving and life changing technology, it is invaluable to check people out both personally and business like

every parent should have one to determine the best suitors for their children and make sure the future breeding prospects are as best as they can be......DON'T YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR KIDS?......however younger people under 30 don't have a lot to go on....but it is there naked for all to see

I think this is extremely fair because it is so accurate

example........i pulled up my 3 slobbiest neighbors and 3 cleanest......dammit the slobs were under 3.5 social value while the orderly ones were above 3.5.....3.5 is the Mendoza line..................over 4 and you should be proud.......under 3 and you are scum..the system is from 1-5

is this the way to go.....as always i'll let you decide because i don't respond to sloops cdz threads....convince me otherwise
NONSENSE on a huge scale...If that were true we would all be being evaluated by others who are themselves blind to their true self

The main thing is, government should be on charge of the process.

Forum List

Back