Do you have a life outside this board?

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

How do they taste?

You just shoot them and let them lie because They carry the black plague...

What is black plague?

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

How do they taste?

What is black plague?

Black Death - Wikipedia

Them weeds in the garden ain't gonna pick themselves.

That operation is not down in the basement?
I wish I had a basement, I'd be a rich man.

get one

get rich

bee car3full
I'd need dynamite.

move

they can dig a hole anywhere
Bedrock in 18 inches down, and it's granite. I am sure they can dig a basement but at what cost?

How do they taste?

What is black plague?

Black Death - Wikipedia

what I thought was not aware about the cases

This is represents my break times. When I work sometimes these little breaks help me resolve problems. I write. Getting away from the action will resolve issues of plotting or character development. I paint and sometimes use this board as a relief from the intensity. It's a tool.

That operation is not down in the basement?

get one

get rich

bee car3full
I'd need dynamite.

move

Bedrock in 18 inches down, and it's granite. I am sure they can dig a basement but at what cost?

you will be rich so .....

This is represents my break times. When I work sometimes these little breaks help me resolve problems. I write. Getting away from the action will resolve issues of plotting or character development. I paint and sometimes use this board as a relief from the intensity. It's a tool.
Bob Ross with oils?

How do they taste?

What is black plague?

A bacteria that is carried by fleas.

get one

get rich

bee car3full
I'd need dynamite.

move

you will be rich so .....
The DEA already knows who I am.

20170602_204240.jpg

My first attempt at wet on wet

How do they taste?

What is black plague?

A bacteria that is carried by fleas.

They should use a wheel barrel or a cart.

Forum List

Back