Do You Doubt Your Salvation?

Yes, mine and everybody's. It's just part of the fraud of christianity. No god. No heaven. Fool's gold for suckers.
Your unbelief is partially due to a root of bitterness. Let God deal with that first, Huggy. The other part of what is going on is that you rejected the truth. You didn't embrace it. Something the Word of God was revealing to you didn't want to deal with or accept. Perhaps whatever it was - you didn't want to give it up. That is between you and the Lord. I think you need to go back to the Word of God KJV Holy Bible and figure out exactly where you turned away from Him.

Last edited:
Here is another thought that Dumitru writes about that will answer your doubts...

When God created man, He planted deep inside him the tendency toward truth. Even in our will, we have the tendency to do good whenever we can. In our hearts, He planted the yearning for happiness and for fulfillment. Our minds are not satisfied with just the knowledge they obtain here on earth. What we amass in knowledge here on earth is far from complete or perfect.

We are constantly struggling toward righteousness although, we are met by many obstacles along the way. Sometimes it is difficult for the simple fact that we are not mature enough when it comes to morality. This is why many are attracted toward sin and snared into it. We each know that we will never find true happiness here on earth. If that is so, then why would the Creator plant the longing for true happiness in our hearts? Did He do it just so that it would remain something unattainable? This would be in contradiction to the goodness, wisdom, and righteousness of God.

Life In Christ
Page 107
Author Dumitru Duduman

does it ever dawn on you that what you believe is not what other people believe? and does it ever dawn on you that others believe they are correct as you believe you are correct?

Yes. It has. Have you ever considered that there is only one truth and that truth is God's Word, Jillian?

Do I doubt my salvation? Yes I do, in fact I am kind of sure that I will end up in hell.

I pray a lot for all things live or inanimate, that they meet their place in God.

But I know how Satan gains ownership over you, and it can easily take your entire life or more to shake that off.
The Word of God says that Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Jesus Christ can break those chains in a split second - less than that actually. Satan has no claim of ownership over you because he didn't die on the cross for your sins. You owe him nothing. Satan was defeated at the cross 2,000 years ago. The demons do not like to be reminded of that. Jesus Christ took the keys to hell and death. He's got those keys. Not Satan.

Yes, mine and everybody's. It's just part of the fraud of christianity. No god. No heaven. Fool's gold for suckers.
Your unbelief is partially due to a root of bitterness. Let God deal with that first, Huggy. The other part of what is going on is that you rejected the truth. You didn't embrace it. Something the Word of God was revealing to you didn't want to deal with or accept. Perhaps whatever it was - you didn't want to give it up. That is between you and the Lord. I think you need to go back to the Word of God KJV Holy Bible and figure out exactly where you turned away from Him.

You silly fuck.

I wasted a lot of time studying the bibles and the documents and histories of religion.

Why is it that people like you think an atheist would reject your nonsense because of some idiotic personal problem?

EVERYONE eventually has to deal with negative issues and tragedy. It's part of life. Only a fool makes life changing decisions when things go sideways in their life. Intelligent people deal with whatever issues that come along as needed.

I gave the idea of following or rejecting religion several years of serious thought. Bad or good fortune didn't enter into my decision to reject it.

My choice to follow a path without the influence of religion was based on what facts and truths I recognized on their own merits or deficiencies of merit.

The main faults of christianity are the lack of real facts and the always present condition of faith. These are the main components of every successful fraud. Every con game that has ever been takes advantage of greed and deception or the inability to withstand examination without reverting to faith.

The greed in christianity is in the promise of forgiveness and the conditional heaven if you make the grade. Neither promise can be verified. Faith is in it's self the ultimate scam. Once a victim of a fraud has "faith" the game is over and the fleecing begins.

You have every right to be an all day sucker but I choose otherwise. There is no god. Jesus, if he ever really existed, was just a man...a bastard that was anointed special to hide that fact that his mother was a whore. I don't really blame Mary. She had to make up something or she could have been stoned to death. "God" made her pregnant. Right.

What I find strange is not that I reject the nonsense of your beliefs but the gullibility of so many people.

Beloved, have you ever doubted your salvation? I have doubted my own before. One day it occurred to me that Satan would not dare tell the unconverted they were saved and right then I realized the truth. I am saved. Glory be to God. This is not unusual for new believers in Jesus Christ to have such fears. Sometimes it us comparing ourselves to some other believer's experience and other times it is the wicked one trying to rob us of the joy of our salvation. If you have ever doubted your salvation or are perhaps doubting it now...... This sermon by Charles Spurgeon is for you!

m.gif
ANY persons are greatly disquieted in mind because their experience of conviction or comfort has not been like that of others. They fancy that they cannot have come to Christ aright because they have not felt precisely the same joys or expressions as certain saints of whom they have read. Now, should these good people be so troubled? We think not.

Uniformity is not God's rule of working either in nature or in grace. No two human faces display exactly the same lineaments; sons of the same mother, born at the same birth, may be as different as Jacob and Esau. Not even in leagues of forest will two leaves be found in all respects alike. Diversity is the rule of nature, and let us rest assured that variety is the rule of grace.

indent.gif
Mr. Beecher has given us this truth in a very beautiful form in the following lines:—"What if God should command the flowers to appear before him, and the sunflower should come bending low with shame because it was not a violet, and the violet should come striving to lift itself up to be like a sunflower, and the lily should seek to gain the bloom of the rose, and the rose the whiteness of the lily; and so, each one disdaining itself, should seek to grow into the likeness of the other?

"God would say, 'Stop foolish flowers! I gave you your own forms and hues, and odours, and I wish you to bring what you have received. O, sunflower, come as a sunflower; and you sweet violet, come as a violet; let the rose bring the rose's bloom, and the lily the lily's whiteness.'

Perceiving their folly, and ceasing to long for what they had not, violet and rose, lily and geranium, mignionette and anemone, and all the floral train would come, each in its own loveliness, to send up its fragrance as incense, and all wreathe themselves in a garland of beauty about the throne of God."

indent.gif
Reader, the saints are one in Christ Jesus, but they are not one in their peculiarities. Be we who we may, if we rest on the Redeemer our eternal life is sure; and if not, we are dead while we live. What is Jesus Christ to me? that is the main question. If he is my all, then all is well; if not, I may be very like a saint, but a saint I am not.

S&T Tract 17
I have heard the Protestant claim that they each believe they are "saved" whatever that means.

It is a modern evangelical Protestant claim with no basis in Biblical literature anywhere at all.

A careful reading of the entire New Testament in a reliable translation (such as YLT -- Youngs Literal Translation) or else in the original Koine Greek if you can, paying close attention to the "gospels" according to Matthew and John, particularly Matthew Chap. 25 and John Chapter 14 makes it abundantly clear there are criteria attached first, to salvation, and it isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Q.E.D.

Have you ever considered that there is only one truth and that truth is God's Word
Have you ever considered that YOU have been tricked by the Devil?
Rene Descartes considers this in his philosophy regarding "The Evil Genius".

After "cogito ergo sum" it is the next thing that Descartes goes on to consider and resolve.

If you have such doubts in your mind then you should read Descartes.

After you read Descartes you should then read the New Testament and answer that question for yourself.

There are no saints of Roman Catholicism - the Pope canonizes those who best served the angel of light - Lucifer. Have a look at the mass murderers Pope Francis recently canonized as "Roman Saints." The Catholic church is Satan's masterpiece because it has deceived so many people! The saints of God are born again believers and we're alive and living on earth, the rest are in heaven - thanks for asking.

To be clear - there are former Catholics who are now born again Christians and they are part of the number of God's saints. To God be the glory, I pray many more will be delivered. Especially when they realize that witches are no longer hiding the fact that the goddess they serve (Semiramus) is the same "Mary"( another Mary) of the Roman Catholic Occult. Amazing times we are living in. Very exciting!
More significant today is the Pope's expressed opinion that Trump is not a Christian. If the Pope is correct then this should give serious pause to Trump supporters.

You can bet a lot of Catholics won't be voting for Trump now.

Well, certainly Nancy Pelosi won't be -- even though she has been forbidden to take communion due to her pro-choice political views.

:D

Last edited:
First of all, this comment wasn't made in a Christian context. Even so your own comment concludes there is NOT "nothing" after death.
I am certain that each of us will find out soon enough what comes after death.

There is no reason to rush to any conclusions now.

I would suggest hedging your bets either way in the meantime:

1 - try to be good.

2 - try not to be a fanatic.

:D

Actually, that's kind of my point.

Before birth there was nothing, After death there will be nothing.

On the flip side.

I remember certain things back to about age one.

The brain develops, it isn't an on or off situation.
You have stumbled very deeply into a fallacy of argument from ignorance and also another fallacy of affirmation of the consequent.

We simply do not know what was before birth and we cannot know what will be after death until that day arrives for each of us.

See "argument from ignorance" and also "affirmation of the consequent" infra:

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeremiah, I think you will go to heaven, but it is only because I will ask God to forgive you for all the hate you spread on this forum for your fellow Christians, and God will hear my prayer and He will forgive you because I will ask really nicely.
There is no way anyone can logically think that.

It's not over until the fat lady sings at your funeral.

And after everyone there is finished giving their eulogies, you can then place your bets.

:)

Last edited:
Have you ever considered that there is only one truth and that truth is God's Word

After "cogito ergo sum" it is the next thing that Descartes goes on to consider and resolve.

After you read Descartes you should then read the New Testament and answer that question for yourself.
Well, the way I look at is, there is nothing more evil and Satanic as punishing an innocent for the sins of the guilty. And that is exactly what a Christian has to agree to in order to be "save!" Would a God or a Devil require you to agree to have an innocent punished in your place? The answer is obviously a Devil.
I refuse to allow an innocent to take a single stripe in my place! If the Christian God can't accept that than I can't accept that "God!"

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over this thread and destroy the works of witchcraft operating against it, In Jesus name.
They are all just teasing you because you sound like a textbook fanatic.

It's not witchcraft.

It's just irony.

Well, the way I look at is, there is nothing more evil and Satanic as punishing an innocent for the sins of the guilty. And that is exactly what a Christian has to agree to in order to be "save!" Would a God or a Devil require you to agree to have an innocent punished in your place? The answer is obviously a Devil.
I refuse to allow an innocent to take a single stripe in my place! If the Christian God can't accept that than I can't accept that "God!"
That's just a very complicated doctrine of "covering sins" which is now popularly called "atonement" at-one-ment within Christianity (defined by me as Catholicism and it's many schisms such as Eastern Orthodox and Protestantism).

In Greek the word is "covering".

The idea is that someone makes a really big mistake --

- a revenge killing

- a negligence killing

- an adultery (in Hebrew the actual word is "swapping" and in Greek it is "prostitution")

- a life of prodigal living

- a life of living deception (the radical Islamist Muslims come to my mind)

- a life of theft followed by reprieve

- etc.

Thus then a Heavenly Prince Of Light must make a sacrifice to "cover" these sins of the repentant.

It's just a doctrine.

If you have never made a single mistake of any kind in your life and never hurt anyone else in the least degree, then maybe you can say you do not need a Savior.

I myself cannot say that however.

If you have never made a single mistake of any kind in your life and never hurt anyone else in the least degree, then maybe you can say you do not need a Savior.
Or if you take responsibility for your actions yourself and accept the punishment you have earned, then you don't need a "Savior."

You only need a "Savior" if you refuse to take responsibility for your own deeds and are willing to make someone else pay for the punishment you have earned.

You silly fuck.

I wasted a lot of time studying the bibles and the documents and histories of religion.

Why is it that people like you think an atheist would reject your nonsense because of some idiotic personal problem?

EVERYONE eventually has to deal with negative issues and tragedy. It's part of life. Only a fool makes life changing decisions when things go sideways in their life. Intelligent people deal with whatever issues that come along as needed.

I gave the idea of following or rejecting religion several years of serious thought. Bad or good fortune didn't enter into my decision to reject it.

My choice to follow a path without the influence of religion was based on what facts and truths I recognized on their own merits or deficiencies of merit.

The main faults of christianity are the lack of real facts and the always present condition of faith. These are the main components of every successful fraud. Every con game that has ever been takes advantage of greed and deception or the inability to withstand examination without reverting to faith.

The greed in christianity is in the promise of forgiveness and the conditional heaven if you make the grade. Neither promise can be verified. Faith is in it's self the ultimate scam. Once a victim of a fraud has "faith" the game is over and the fleecing begins.

You have every right to be an all day sucker but I choose otherwise. There is no god. Jesus, if he ever really existed, was just a man...a bastard that was anointed special to hide that fact that his mother was a whore. I don't really blame Mary. She had to make up something or she could have been stoned to death. "God" made her pregnant. Right.

What I find strange is not that I reject the nonsense of your beliefs but the gullibility of so many people.
You rejected Jesus Christ. Not religion, Huggy. The sin of unbelief is the most vile sin any person can commit. Unbelief is what causes a man to believe he will never be held accountable for the sins he commits. A person who believes he shall never be held accountable is capable of anything. They cannot be trusted. Unbelief is like a contagious disease. Those that come into close contact with it are likely to become infected. Unbelief is the sin of damnation.

It is written:
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:16

Stop spreading your unbelief on this board. You are attempting to harm the faith of others and it is only hastening the day of judgment that is soon to come upon you.

It is you who have been deceived by the Devil. Your unbelief is evidence of it.

It is written:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

It is you who have been deceived by the Devil. Your unbelief is evidence of it.

It is written:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
It is written by SATAN!
you've been had by the Devil!

Forum List

Back