Votes: 1 9.1%
  • One A Month

• Once a Year

• Almost Never

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Sometimes I get very sad and I want to cry, but I just cant. I imagine a good cry would do me well.

I have never been a crier. But when I do...it ain't pretty.

Reminds me of the tenant I had that lost his dog. Quiet guy. Kept to himself. Best buddy was his malamute. He told me the dog had cancer and would do all he could and I said I hoped it would turn out well. Couple of weeks later...I heard this horrible howling coming from his apartment. Not crying. HOWLING. Pain. Suffering. Pure soul wrenching agony. I ran over and banged on the door. He didn't answer for quite some time and a few other tenants came out to see what was going on cuz they heard it too. He finally answered the door with me banging on it asking if he or the dog was ok..whats going on..etc. He looked horrible. Face all wet. He said quietly "I put him down. They could not help him" and shut the door....then commenced to howling again. I'll never forget the sound. That was pure pain. And loneliness. And sadness. All rolled into one.

Last time I felt that same pain was 2 years ago, August 13th. I will feel it two more times. Then no more.

Depends. Sometimes when something reminds me of my dad. Occasionally when I miss my daughter...

When my dog had to be put down after 15 years together...

I find I will cry on the spot if I think about:

(1) My grandparents (now gone)
(2) My kids when they were little
(3) Anytime where I was much happier than I am now.....

Depends. Sometimes when something reminds me of my dad. Occasionally when I miss my daughter...

When my dog had to be put down after 15 years together...

I find I will cry on the spot if I think about:

(1) My grandparents (now gone)
(2) My kids when they were little
(3) Anytime where I was much happier than I am now.....

I'm like that too when it comes to my sister that passed. & about certain things that 'should have' been, but will never be.

Forum List

Back