Do you care if your spouse cheats?

Do you care?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Here are some sins and their result:

Bearing false witness = an innocent person going to jail for something they didn’t do

Murder = loss of a person that was useful

Stealing = loss of property

Adultery = potential STD’s, muddied heredity of offspring and ………….

I think there are other potential bad things resulting from adultery but nobody wants to share what that is.
Sex is an emotionally charged situation. Ever see Fatal attraction? It is a threat to the well being of your family to cheat. You ate inviting a stranger into a situation that can effect the most important aspect of your life. You can not control what that stranger does. That stranger can perceive benefit to blowing up your situation then your spouse and your children are effected by that blowback. People are greedy and selfish by nature anyone who is willing to play with a married person is more likely to be even more greedy and selfish by nature. Already marriage and families are failing at a large rate you have to be an idiot to add the additional risks in the situation. If ya wanna f everything that walks just stay single and don't have kids.

Sex is an emotionally charged situation. Ever see Fatal attraction? It is a threat to the well being of your family to cheat. You ate inviting a stranger into a situation that can effect the most important aspect of your life. You can not control what that stranger does. That stranger can perceive benefit to blowing up your situation then your spouse and your children are effected by that blowback. People are greedy and selfish by nature anyone who is willing to play with a married person is more likely to be even more greedy and selfish by nature. Already marriage and families are failing at a large rate you have to be an idiot to add the additional risks in the situation. If ya wanna f everything that walks just stay single and don't have kids.

Wow. I like your answer. Most people here refuse to approach the answer. They just say, “adultery is bad. Shut up”.

Wow. I like your answer. Most people here refuse to approach the answer. They just say, “adultery is bad. Shut up”.
Most of my income over the years was based on assessing risk, identifying risk, and limiting risk. I hate to sound like a budist but things are the way they are for reasons. Protect what you cherish and limit risk at every possible turn. Even with this approach everything you cherish can disappear in the blink of an eye!

I am out of place with the average person on this topic Why do people care that their spouse cheats? I have only found three reasons that make sense. I will only mention two because I want to see if anybody mentions the third reason. Here are the two:

1. I’m worried about STD’s.
2. I want to catch them so I can get out of the relationship.

The second one seems dumb but it does make sense. If you answered yes in this poll then explain it to me. I honestly have never understood this yet it seems to be “common sense”. But if it is so common, how come nobody seems to have an answer.

I have asked this question in multiple ways with multiple approaches. I guess I just need to accept that I am weird or their reason is the third reason and they don’t have the humility to admit it.

If my wife was cheating on me I would probably divorce her. To me cheating is a deal breaker. I want her all to myself.

putting a lot of trust into anyone is stupid.....trust yourself is my advice.....plus remember if your woman cheats...there are millions more women out there.....and most are horny

Forum List

Back