Gen Z should drink more beer, eat less trendy TikTok food, experts say ;)

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Gen Z should drink more beer, eat less trendy TikTok food, experts say
Crack open a cold one for better gut health, new research reveals.

Remote : Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:53:56 -0400
Local : 2023-08-29(Tuesday) 21 : 53 : 56

Found via NicerApp WebOS

ROFL :D i never drank beer (well, a sip once, but i hated the taste so much that i never touched it again), and my gut and body are doing just fine - on chicken, veggies, pork, fish, a limited amount of coffee, plenty of tea (with some sugar, which i'm also decreasing at now 46 years of age)... ;)

Found via NicerApp WebOS

ROFL :D i never drank beer (well, a sip once, but i hated the taste so much that i never touched it again), and my gut and body are doing just fine - on chicken, veggies, pork, fish, a limited amount of coffee, plenty of tea (with some sugar, which i'm also decreasing at now 46 years of age)... ;)
The need better music and television first.

If Gen Z is so worried about making good decisions, they should do themselves a favor and turn on the Marxist Democrat party like dogs. Then celebrate by drinking large quantities of beer or whatever else they might like.

If Gen Z is so worried about making good decisions, they should do themselves a favor and turn on the Marxist Democrat party like dogs. Then celebrate by drinking large quantities of beer or whatever else they might like.
Gen Z is not too wild about either party but lean Democrat because they tend to kill fewer of them.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

Interesting I am a Gen xer. I have a huge beer drinking issue.... this research study gives me an excuse to continue having a beer, or two or three every night after work. I never eat TikTok food.

Kinds Matter

The kind of beer chosen was because of the German and Czech hops used, not the brand name (Totally Naked).

Does type of hops used affect sleep patterns?

Found via NicerApp WebOS

The probiotic argument in the OP does not address delivery to the gut. Most probiotics don't make the journey very well, and enteric-coated probiotics don't seem to last once they're delivered to the lower GI tract.

But hops' mechanism of action (which compound?) mimics melatonin.

Valerian-Hops / Sleep

The probiotic argument in the OP does not address delivery to the gut. Most probiotics don't make the journey very well, and enteric-coated probiotics don't seem to last once they're delivered to the lower GI tract.

But hops' mechanism of action (which compound?) mimics melatonin.

Valerian-Hops / Sleep
Wow, that was weird.

Forum List

Back