America's fertility rate decline

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Claims that the world is becoming 'overpopulated' have been in the zeitgeist for decades, but it's a lack of new babies that really concerns experts in developed countries.

Japan announced this week that as many as a third of 18-year-old women may never have children due to a 'sex recession' that has plagued the country for decades.

One out of every 10 Japanese men in their 30s is still a virgin, and the country's fertility rate has plummeted from 1.5 in 1992 to 1.34 births per woman in 2020.

The lack of babies being born is already having real-world impacts — Japan's economy has stalled and caused the country to lose its place as an economic superpower.

And experts warn the US is barreling towards the same fate, with fertility rates at a historic low and an increase in sexless relationships.

birthrateinamericalhglgkutese.jpg

Comment:
The problem is the Left's influence on young women.
The Left tells women that marriage and family is oppression.
The Left is trying to groom young boys to be gay and gender confused.
The Left is anti-motherhood and anti-family.

The current administration's belief in open borders is allowing millions of individuals from south of the border to flow into our nation. A survey done at the border found that 85% of those coming across the border are hard core Catholics. Add to this that Catholicism is Patriarchal and that Catholics spit out kids left and right and you will have a growth of population in the United States to counter the decline.

So people who don’t want to have kids should do so anyway, just to “keep America great”?

That’s not much of an incentive…l

Japan announced this week that as many as a third of 18-year-old women may never have children due to a 'sex recession' that has plagued the country for decades.

One out of every 10 Japanese men in their 30s is still a virgin, and the country's fertility rate has plummeted from 1.5 in 1992 to 1.34 births per woman in 2020.
Incel Haiku

Japanese on dates
Fumble over syllables
Poets don't get laid

The current administration's belief in open borders is allowing millions of individuals from south of the border to flow into our nation. A survey done at the border found that 85% of those coming across the border are hard core Catholics. Add to this that Catholicism is Patriarchal and that Catholics spit out kids left and right and you will have a growth of population in the United States to counter the decline.
White-Replacement Sex

There is nothing wrong with not having kids. Nothing whatsoever. There's nothing wrong with having kids if one WANTS them. And there are more than enough babies being born.

The earth is overpopulated. A lower birthrate is good thing. Fewer people will foster more cooperation, less competition.

Japan and Western Europe are still first world countries and sub Saharan Africa and Central America are still third world countries.

Popping out babies like it’s going out of style doesn’t seem to raise anyone’s standard of living.

Claims that the world is becoming 'overpopulated' have been in the zeitgeist for decades, but it's a lack of new babies that really concerns experts in developed countries.

The lack of babies being born is already having real-world impacts — Japan's economy has stalled and caused the country to lose its place as an economic superpower.

And experts warn the US is barreling towards the same fate, with fertility rates at a historic low and an increase in sexless relationships.

View attachment 823294

Comment:
The problem is the Left's influence on young women.
The Left tells women that marriage and family is oppression.
The Left is trying to groom young boys to be gay and gender confused.
The Left is anti-motherhood and anti-family.

I thought this was going to be a sensible post.

Then I got to the end and it's like "it's all the left's fault"

Crime rates have fallen. Murder hit 10.2 per 100,000 in 1980, it was 9.0 in 1994.

And from 1994 onward technology has improved. People have more TV to watch, more games to play, better games. They can communicate with each other through the internet which became easily available to all in the 1990s.

Murder hit 5.7 per 100,000 in 1999. Then 4.4 in 2014.

You going to blame the left for reducing crime? Probably not, and it wasn't even the left, or the right, it was non-political. Of course, politics plays a part. Murder is still much higher than in every other first world country.

But let's look at your points.

1) The problem is the Left's influence on young women.

Oh no, women, right, WOMEN are allowed to have FREEDOM. Fuck the left for wanting freedom in 1776. Fuck them and fuck their babies, how the fuck DARE THEY want freedom. They should be wearing Burkhas.... they should not be allowed out of the home on their own... right?

Actually the rise of women happened because of WARS, especially WW2. In Europe WW1 was the important time, but in the US, probably WW2. Did the left start WW2? No. The right did. Hitler, Japan and their emperor and war lord leaderr.

2) The Left tells women that marriage and family is oppression.

Do they? Holy shit, I've never heard this. Marriage rates have declined because women are more independent. They're more independent because they can get jobs that pay money that means they can survive. They can have a pension, means they don't need children to act as their pension scheme. They don't need a man to protect them because they can move around in safety (most of the time).

3) The Left is trying to groom young boys to be gay and gender confused.

You think boys become gay because someone told them "other people don't conform to the two gender theory"???

I mean, that's just fucking stupid.

4) The Left is anti-motherhood and anti-family.

How is the left "anti-motherhood and anti-family"??? I don't even know how to respond to this one, it's not true.

It might be true if you think the Saudis have got the right idea. They don't, they've barbarians. What is a family? One where a dickhead man says "I'm in charge" and beats his wife for having thoughts, and never gets involved in the upbringing of his own kids, and will belittle and beat them until he feels he's the "man of the house"?

I'm liberal, I have a family, married, a kid. My father is liberal, two kids. Loads of liberals have kids and families. If they didn't, liberals would have died out a long time ago. But they didn't.

I thought this was going to be a sensible post.

Then I got to the end and it's like "it's all the left's fault"

Crime rates have fallen. Murder hit 10.2 per 100,000 in 1980, it was 9.0 in 1994.

And from 1994 onward technology has improved. People have more TV to watch, more games to play, better games. They can communicate with each other through the internet which became easily available to all in the 1990s.

Murder hit 5.7 per 100,000 in 1999. Then 4.4 in 2014.

You going to blame the left for reducing crime? Probably not, and it wasn't even the left, or the right, it was non-political. Of course, politics plays a part. Murder is still much higher than in every other first world country.

But let's look at your points.

1) The problem is the Left's influence on young women.

Oh no, women, right, WOMEN are allowed to have FREEDOM. Fuck the left for wanting freedom in 1776. Fuck them and fuck their babies, how the fuck DARE THEY want freedom. They should be wearing Burkhas.... they should not be allowed out of the home on their own... right?

Actually the rise of women happened because of WARS, especially WW2. In Europe WW1 was the important time, but in the US, probably WW2. Did the left start WW2? No. The right did. Hitler, Japan and their emperor and war lord leaderr.

2) The Left tells women that marriage and family is oppression.

Do they? Holy shit, I've never heard this. Marriage rates have declined because women are more independent. They're more independent because they can get jobs that pay money that means they can survive. They can have a pension, means they don't need children to act as their pension scheme. They don't need a man to protect them because they can move around in safety (most of the time).

3) The Left is trying to groom young boys to be gay and gender confused.

You think boys become gay because someone told them "other people don't conform to the two gender theory"???

I mean, that's just fucking stupid.

4) The Left is anti-motherhood and anti-family.

How is the left "anti-motherhood and anti-family"??? I don't even know how to respond to this one, it's not true.

It might be true if you think the Saudis have got the right idea. They don't, they've barbarians. What is a family? One where a dickhead man says "I'm in charge" and beats his wife for having thoughts, and never gets involved in the upbringing of his own kids, and will belittle and beat them until he feels he's the "man of the house"?

I'm liberal, I have a family, married, a kid. My father is liberal, two kids. Loads of liberals have kids and families. If they didn't, liberals would have died out a long time ago. But they didn't.
My brother said he was a liberal too but lived his life as a conservative in actions and attitude. The only liberal thing he ever did was to vote for Democrats. I didn't know this until later in his life. I was shocked. One reason this county hasn't gone completely to hell is that many professing liberals actually live like conservatives.

My brother said he was a liberal too but lived his life as a conservative in actions and attitude. The only liberal thing he ever did was to vote for Democrats. I didn't know this until later in his life. I was shocked. One reason this county hasn't gone completely to hell is that many professing liberals actually live like conservatives.

Or maybe your idea of what a "liberal" is, is totally fucked up.

Wouldn't surprise me, you probably think Communism is whatever the USSR had.

Or maybe your idea of what a "liberal" is, is totally fucked up.

Wouldn't surprise me, you probably think Communism is whatever the USSR had.
We all pretty much know what liberal means. ;)

A good example would be a group of liberals protesting littering, and when they leave the area is covered with trash.

Last edited:
Of course we can be assured of every Big Buck Negro turning out at least a half dozen illegitimate children and every Juan knocking up every Maria several times over.

We all pretty much know what liberal means. ;)

A good example would be a group of liberals protesting littering, and when they leave the area is covered with trash.
Did you look that up in the dictionary? Or just pull it out of your ass?

Forum List

Back