Do You Believe Trump......

........when he says that the Bible is his favorite book?

People believe Obama was born in the US and he's a Christian, How could you ask such a question.

Awwww. Who'd have guessed that such a wonderful nutbag would issue a deflection?

Why must you people resort to name calling when you can't debate? I simply stated a fact.

What debate?

What else is deserved by you? You are a birther. There aren't people alive who are dumber than birthers. I'd get a better debate challenge out of a chia pet.

People believe Obama was born in the US and he's a Christian, How could you ask such a question.

Awwww. Who'd have guessed that such a wonderful nutbag would issue a deflection?

Why must you people resort to name calling when you can't debate? I simply stated a fact.

What debate?

What else is deserved by you? You are a birther. There aren't people alive who are dumber than birthers. I'd get a better debate challenge out of a chia pet.

I am not a birther. The fact that you have mislabeled me and question me worthy of a debate? Go back and read my sentence. You brought up people questioning if Trump's favorite book is the Bible because he said so. Some people do and some people don't based on what he said. Is that not true about the President?

Let's consider the debate closed.

What debate?

I am not a birther. The fact that you have mislabeled me and question me worthy of a debate? Go back and read my sentence. You brought up people questioning if Trump's favorite book is the Bible because he said so. Some people do and some people don't based on what he said. Is that not true about the President?

You aren't a birther? You've just tricked me into thinking you were. Great job.

The question I asked is:

Do you.......YOU......believe Trump when he says that the bible is his favorite book?

You've yet to answer.

What debate?

I think you are unworthy of debate because of that mass murderer you are using as an avatar.

What debate?

I think you are unworthy of debate because of that mass murderer you are using as an avatar.

My avatar is used to utterly mock that mass murder who is held in great esteem my Leftists in the USA.

How can anyone believe Trump? Here is an article from 2012--where Trump is blasting Mitt Romney for losing the election because Republicans were too hard on illegals.

2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is in this race is to win it for Hillary Clinton. After reading the above article that should be clear to anyone--including the morons that still support him. Trump is just Bill Clinton's trojan horse in this race.

trojan-horse-b.gif

What debate?

My avatar is used to utterly mock that mass murder who is held in great esteem my Leftists in the USA.
Who is it?

Lone Laugher doesn't do snark, dummy. He does sarcasm....with intelligence. Nutbags are drawn to lame snark.

You've had difficulty responding to the question, I see.

That wasn't enough for you? Ok, you asked for it...

Sure I believe it.

Just as much as I believe Hillary didn't know the emails on her home server were classified.

Or that she was "dead broke" after she and Bill left the White House.

Or that she was shot at by sniper fire in Bosnia.

Or that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video.

Or that she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary.

Or that Chelsea was jogging around World Trade Plaza on 9/11.

The difference is...these are PROVEN lies.

We can only speculate on Trumps favorite book.

So, who are you voting for again?

if he really said that

no, of course not, it's a ridiculous thing for him to say
He really said that.
So fucking what.
he's lying to gather votes.

I know all pols do this, but that's not even a good lie.

damn, his own public life is proof of that
How so?
trading in one wife for a younger hotter model

and I don't think I've ever heard him mention his faith before

Lone Laugher doesn't do snark, dummy. He does sarcasm....with intelligence. Nutbags are drawn to lame snark.

You've had difficulty responding to the question, I see.

That wasn't enough for you? Ok, you asked for it...

Sure I believe it.

Just as much as I believe Hillary didn't know the emails on her home server were classified.

Or that she was "dead broke" after she and Bill left the White House.

Or that she was shot at by sniper fire in Bosnia.

Or that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video.

Or that she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary.

Or that Chelsea was jogging around World Trade Plaza on 9/11.

The difference is...these are PROVEN lies.

We can only speculate on Trumps favorite book.

So, who are you voting for again?

Yes. Preach, brother, PREACH!!!

How dare we try to give a straight up and down answer without at least 10 qualifiers or 1 or 2 deflections?!?!?!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of an amazing phenomenon.

Trump abuses his first wife, dumps her for a young one.
He has a potty mouth without end.
He is a dishonest broker and has been ever since he fucked over his very first partner on a big deal.
Trump is the quintessential greedy, nasty man who likes to exact vengeance on people.
He has never talked about faith, anywhere. Says he's never even asked forgiveness from G-d.

And EVANGELICALS are flocking to him.

Now, that is weird.

If weird old kook-brain Jerry Fallwell were here, I am sure he would be scratching his head and saying "what the frack??"

It's kind of an amazing phenomenon.

Trump abuses his first wife, dumps her for a young one.
He has a potty mouth without end.
He is a dishonest broker and has been ever since he fucked over his very first partner on a big deal.
Trump is the quintessential greedy, nasty man who likes to exact vengeance on people.
He has never talked about faith, anywhere. Says he's never even asked forgiveness from G-d.

And EVANGELICALS are flocking to him.

Now, that is weird.

If weird old kook-brain Jerry Fallwell were here, I am sure he would be scratching his head and saying "what the frack??"
Good points.

However...

After some consideration it's actually not weird at all; in fact, it makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back