Do You Believe Trump......

........when he says that the Bible is his favorite book?
Did he really?

16iuzc6.jpg

I especially like Chapter 11.

:rofl:

Touché.

I just wanna see his face when he gets to Acts 4:32. :thup:

donald-trump1.jpg

Trump saying the bible is his favorite book is the dictionary definition of pandering to your base.
Yep.

I didn't believe that for one millisecond.

Neither did anybody else over the age of 10.

Still, it was, indeed, pandering to part of his base.

Just as Jeb does.

Just as Bernie does.

Just as Shrillary does.

MEH.

Next slide, please.

Sweet deflections......make a man feel so good.
Given that the main point was conceded at the onset, I see no deflection; merely qualified by the same kind of Moral Relativism that Leftists utilize so frequently. Enjoy.

I am just waiting for a reporter to ask T-Rump which verses he read today and which are his favorites.

I am expecting a Palinesque response to those questions.

Maybe this one:

John 8:7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone......”
What is it you think it's time to take back?

Isn't that the same as asking "Do you believe Obama is a Christian"?

The left claimed that even asking the question was a terrible affront to all things goods in the world and should be punished by hanging, or drawing and quartering...how dare anyone not take the man at his word?!?!

But like all things liberal, that was total and complete bullshit...only an inexcusable breach of common decency when it was their candidate's honesty and sincerity on the topic of religious beliefs that was being questioned.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Snarky comment by Lone_Laugher in 3...2...1...

Isn't that the same as asking "Do you believe Obama is a Christian"?

The left claimed that even asking the question was a terrible affront to all things goods in the world and should be punished by hanging, or drawing and quartering...how dare anyone not take the man at his word?!?!

But like all things liberal, that was total and complete bullshit...only an inexcusable breach of common decency when it was their candidate's honesty and sincerity on the topic of religious beliefs that was being questioned.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Snarky comment by Lone_Laugher in 3...2...1...

Lone Laugher doesn't do snark, dummy. He does sarcasm....with intelligence. Nutbags are drawn to lame snark.

You've had difficulty responding to the question, I see.

Forum List

Back