Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Here are my thoughts on whether or not there are two genders from my Christian perspective. Let me know what you think about the video.

Don't need to watch a 22 minute long video of some young punk to answer that question.

There are two genders, scientifically, cut and dried, period, end of story.

Actually, I screwed up.. Biology recognizes 4 or 5 sexes... I forgot Hermaphrodites and Asexual reproducers.. But I guess maybe Nature has to cover a lot of bases....

We once had a hermaphrodite chicken on the farm, we called it hermaphrahen

no scientists, politicians, or gay rights groups were interested in the fowl news....

~A~

Actually, I screwed up.. Biology recognizes 4 or 5 sexes... I forgot Hermaphrodites and Asexual reproducers.. But I guess maybe Nature has to cover a lot of bases....

no scientists, politicians, or gay rights groups were interested in the fowl news....

~A~

See.. As smart and advanced as we are -- we still share a lot of DNA with chickens and coral polyps... So -- those hermaphrodite/asexual cards are STILL somewhere "in the deck".

~A~

See.. As smart and advanced as we are -- we still share a lot of DNA with chickens and coral polyps... So -- those hermaphrodite/asexual cards are STILL somewhere "in the deck".

well biologically i'd say nature always held the cards FCT

anecdotally , i only share a piece of real estate with the fowl in question

i'm cheap...just not easy....

~S~

Whatever gets you there.

giphy.gif

~S~

There are male, female, and very confused and possibly mentally ill people.
Thank you so much for that brilliant and thoughtful essay on human sexuality. The depth of your knowledge is truly impressive. You must have numerous, advanced degree from the finest universities in biology, psychology and sociology. Please tell us more:asshole:

This below is more evidence of why there is a BIG problem with your Transgender Crowd and that it actually IS the Transgender Crowd who are the fucking bigots and who are fucking intolerant, don't want to go to bed with a "Chick" With A Dick or "Man" With A Pussy well then that means YOU'RE the bigot and are "Transphobic"

The below "Logic" Dictates then that IF you DON'T want to fuck a paedophile then you're a bigot and are paedophobic.

upload_2020-1-25_13-19-54.png
:

upload_2020-1-25_13-23-29.png

upload_2020-1-25_13-23-55.png

upload_2020-1-25_13-24-35.png

upload_2020-1-25_13-25-12.png

It’s Now ‘Transphobia’ to Refuse to Date Trans People, Say Twitter Experts

Thank you so much for that brilliant and thoughtful essay on human sexuality. The depth of your knowledge is truly impressive. You must have numerous, advanced degree from the finest universities in biology, psychology and sociology. Please tell us more:asshole:

This below is more evidence of why there is a BIG problem with your Transgender Crowd and that it actually IS the Transgender Crowd who are the fucking bigots and who are fucking intolerant, don't want to go to bed with a "Chick" With A Dick or "Man" With A Pussy well then that means YOU'RE the bigot and are "Transphobic"

The below "Logic" Dictates then that IF you DON'T want to fuck a paedophile then you're a bigot and are paedophobic.

View attachment 302426:

View attachment 302427
View attachment 302428
View attachment 302429
View attachment 302430

Twitter experts??

The below "Logic" Dictates then that IF you DON'T want to f••• a paedophile then you're a bigot and are paedophobic.
·
·
·​

Ultimately, the purpose of dating, courtship, marriage, sex, and all that goes with it, is perpetuation of the species. With the exception of a tiny minority of defective deviants, we are all driven by this mandate, instilled through natural selection, to engage in such activities toward the end of producing offspring, and passing our own unique genetic traits down to future generations.

It only goes to show how deeply rooted in madness the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda truly is; that they would even think of condemning as “bigots” those who are not inclined to participate in these perversions. It is the inevitable result of natural selection weeding out traits that are not conducive to passing them down to future generations; that the vast majority of humans will be inclined only to pair up with potential mates in relationships that are open to the possibility of producing offspring through which one's genetic traits may be passed down and preserved.

Homosexuality, transsexualism, pedophilia, and so on, are all genetic dead ends; they are defects which, for the most part, natural selection acts to weed out and eliminate; and while they will never be eliminated completely, they will always remain a very small, defective minority.

View attachment 302426:

View attachment 302427
View attachment 302428
View attachment 302429
View attachment 302430

It's now more clear than ever that you have lost your mind. First of all, from what I'm seeing, it is the Trans people who are being rejected but say that they are the problem

Secondly, who are these twitter trolls and how many of them are there? Of course, you don't know. Nor do you know why they won't date a trans person. While they are being maliged as transphobic, it may well be that it is more a matter of the other person not being aligned with the person sexual orientation. You're a woman? Would you date a woman? No, then you are a bigot

What matters is that we protect women from men who want to enter their restrooms and locker rooms, and we protect women's sports.
Yes, this is absolutely something we need to address as a society. I may make a video on that issue as well!
It's the transwomen who need protection . Do you know how many are killed and beaten every year?

What matters is that we protect women from men who want to enter their restrooms and locker rooms, and we protect women's sports.
Yes, this is absolutely something we need to address as a society. I may make a video on that issue as well!
It's the transwomen who need protection . Do you know how many are killed and beaten every year?
I believe you can have two thoughts at the same time. This isn't an either-or situation. We should protect actual women from trans predators and we should protect trans individuals from those who would hurt them.

Also the Deniers of Only Two Genders crowd are rooted heavily with Queers who are both geared toward Misandry and Misogyny, this is why we have them trashing both men and women who are happy being the sex they were assigned In Utero, this is why they are gearing their fucked up and hateful Propaganda against young children, this is why they are fanatical about getting peoples to destroy what they are and reinvent themselves as something they were never intended to be.

It'd be one thing if they kept their sick delusions and perversions to themselves, in the privacy of their own homes.

It's quite another when they try to force this solid digestive waste on sane people, who want no part in it.

And it is something much, much, much worse, when these sick subhuman pieces of shit go after children.

Those who cross that last line need to be permanently removed from free society; either by being put to death, or at the very least, by being confined to prison or a mental hospital for the rest of their worthless lives. Society's need and duty to protect children from these sick degenerates far outweighs any human rights which these degenerates themselves could possibly be claimed to have.

And ANOTHER convicted child RAPIST is allowed back on the streets because he's now identifying as a woman ie.Transgender - even though he looks 100% MALE and has XY Chromosome and has a penis and testicles - is apparently no longer a threat, you see how the LGBTQ crowd are using this EXCUSE to not only get away with being paedophiles but to then get themselves RELEASED from prison. Read below and notice that all his 15 victims under the age of 13 years in age and the youngest of his victims was only 1 years old in age.

upload_2020-1-30_21-11-58.png

upload_2020-1-30_21-12-56.png

upload_2020-1-30_21-15-40.png

Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

Also the Deniers of Only Two Genders crowd are rooted heavily with Queers who are both geared toward Misandry and Misogyny, this is why we have them trashing both men and women who are happy being the sex they were assigned In Utero, this is why they are gearing their fucked up and hateful Propaganda against young children, this is why they are fanatical about getting peoples to destroy what they are and reinvent themselves as something they were never intended to be.

It'd be one thing if they kept their sick delusions and perversions to themselves, in the privacy of their own homes.

It's quite another when they try to force this solid digestive waste on sane people, who want no part in it.

And it is something much, much, much worse, when these sick subhuman pieces of shit go after children.

Those who cross that last line need to be permanently removed from free society; either by being put to death, or at the very least, by being confined to prison or a mental hospital for the rest of their worthless lives. Society's need and duty to protect children from these sick degenerates far outweighs any human rights which these degenerates themselves could possibly be claimed to have.

And ANOTHER convicted child RAPIST is allowed back on the streets because he's now identifying as a woman ie.Transgender - even though he looks 100% MALE and has XY Chromosome and has a penis and testicles - is apparently no longer a threat, you see how the LGBTQ crowd are using this EXCUSE to not only get away with being paedophiles but to then get themselves RELEASED from prison. Read below and notice that all his 15 victims under the age of 13 years in age and the youngest of his victims was only 1 years old in age.

View attachment 303457
View attachment 303459
View attachment 303460

Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says
Just sheer lunacy.

Forum List

Back