Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

There are male, female, and very confused and possibly mentally ill people.
Thank you so much for that brilliant and thoughtful essay on human sexuality. The depth of your knowledge is truly impressive. You must have numerous, advanced degree from the finest universities in biology, psychology and sociology. Please tell us more:asshole:
My degree is in Electronics Engineering, but I know enough about biology to understand that humans have 2 sexes - male and female. With the exception of the very rare hermaphrodite and intersex male. I am not suggesting that individuals who think they are the opposite sex should be persecuted or treated differently under the law, be it is delusional.
Thank you again for raising the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and for providing that excellent documentation to support your position.
OK. You're welcome. Glad I could clear that up for you. Apparently, you are one of those people who don't know if they are a man or a woman. Basically, if you have a penis, you're a man. If you have a vagina, you're a woman. If you have a penis and think you're a woman, you're mistaken.

I know exactly what I am. And, I know exactly what you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

There are male, female, and very confused and possibly mentally ill people.
Thank you so much for that brilliant and thoughtful essay on human sexuality. The depth of your knowledge is truly impressive. You must have numerous, advanced degree from the finest universities in biology, psychology and sociology. Please tell us more:asshole:
My degree is in Electronics Engineering, but I know enough about biology to understand that humans have 2 sexes - male and female. With the exception of the very rare hermaphrodite and intersex male. I am not suggesting that individuals who think they are the opposite sex should be persecuted or treated differently under the law, be it is delusional.
Thank you again for raising the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and for providing that excellent documentation to support your position.
OK. You're welcome. Glad I could clear that up for you. Apparently, you are one of those people who don't know if they are a man or a woman. Basically, if you have a penis, you're a man. If you have a vagina, you're a woman. If you have a penis and think you're a woman, you're mistaken.

I know that I'm a man. You apparently know what you are. Why all the bellyaching then? What other sexes or genders are there? I prefer answers based upon reality. Just because a person may think they are something they aren't doesn't make it real. If a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, they are deluded. Surgery and hormones don't change that.

Attachments

• PP_StraitjacketA.png
    PP_StraitjacketA.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 64

I know that I'm a man. You apparently know what you are. Why all the bellyaching then? What other sexes or genders are there? I prefer answers based upon reality. Just because a person may think they are something they aren't doesn't make it real. If a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, they are deluded. Surgery and hormones don't change that.
upload_2020-1-21_20-10-11.jpeg
OIP.tDGJCvttL_U00Vl-1-c4igHaF8

View attachment 301823
Your surrender is duly noted.

View attachment 301823
Your surrender is duly noted.
Look out, Progressive Patriot will NOT give up on this. He's crazy as a loon and will keep posting the same crap over and over again. I really believe he may be senile. He's posted that he's 72 years old.
I hold liberal views on many things. I probably agree with him on a lot of subjects. This shit just boggles my mind though. SMH

Why do people use the term gender for sex?

It is a genre of something.

General as opposed to specific.
Genus as opposed to species.

A type of fiction. Romance novels for women versus thrillers and action spy novels for men.

There is a boss and a subordinate at work. Are they different genders?

Type A vs Type B personality
Introvert Extravert
Thinking Feeling
Judging Perceiving
Sensing Intuition
Anal-retentive anal-expulsive

That's at least 10 genders right there, and there are many more, kinds of art or music, brands of beer. Or is the kind of clothes people wear at work? Or who they date at the bar after work?

Why do people use the term gender for sex?

It is a genre of something.

General as opposed to specific.
Genus as opposed to species.

A type of fiction. Romance novels for women versus thrillers and action spy novels for men.

There is a boss and a subordinate at work. Are they different genders?

Type A vs Type B personality
Introvert Extravert
Thinking Feeling
Judging Perceiving
Sensing Intuition
Anal-retentive anal-expulsive

That's at least 10 genders right there, and there are many more, kinds of art or music, brands of beer. Or is the kind of clothes people wear at work? Or who they date at the bar after work?
There are 10 GENRES right there, NOT genders. Biologically, there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders. Male and female. That's IT. Thank you.

There are 10 GENRES right there, NOT genders. Biologically, there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders. Male and female. That's IT. Thank you.

Right. Only you + whatever female is relevant to that particular situation. No one else matters.

"Gender" is nothing other than the Anglicized version of the French word "genre."

If it ain't the blues it's some other kind of music, and since when are blues people so strict about the French they speak?
More of a Creole, unless they're Canadian skinheads.

Biologically, at least among mammals, there are two sexes. Not genders.

There are innumerable genera of living things, fungi, plants and animals.

Gender is a social construct of things that are deemed more or less appropriate in any given social setting, often for one sex or the other.

In the French language, nouns fall into one of two genders: masculine or feminine.

In the sense you intend,

GENDER = masculine or feminine
SEX = male or female

Inanimate objects do not have a sex, but they are nonetheless assigned a gender in certain languages.

Here are my thoughts on whether or not there are two genders from my Christian perspective. Let me know what you think about the video.

As several posters have pointed out -- you have made a semantic mistake here.. Sex is not gender... The Bible only recognizes sex and totally ignores sexual preference or gender.. Biology and the Bible are clear on binary sex.. Gender identity not so much..

Go ponder a bit and tell me the basis of BISEXUAL gender identity.. Fairly common and transient in young adults. Not so much in later life... If you're bisexual, you still need genitals right? Bisexuality is not likely to ever have ANYTHING to do with your genes or equipment or even the environment you matured in...

And then we can discuss various other "gender options".... :50::rolleyes:

My degree is in Electronics Engineering, but I know enough about biology to understand that humans have 2 sexes - male and female. With the exception of the very rare hermaphrodite and intersex male.
So how come those exceptions don't break the rule?

Why all the bellyaching then? What other sexes or genders are there?
Ffs!

You noted the exceptions yourself!
So, what are we supposed to do about these few anomalies? Must we use special personal pronouns? Do we need separate bathrooms - Men, Women, Chicks with dicks? Special tax rates, reparations, scholarships, quotas, parking spaces, set asides, prisons, laws? Or do we say, you are most like a man so you are a man for all intents and purposes?

If you're bisexual, you still need genitals right?
makes for a quality date.....jmho...

And then we can discuss various other "gender options".

oh sure.....

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit
Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

i'm not even going to look some of these up, i just don't need to know,

~S~

oh sure.....

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

~S~
Yep, and NONE of those are REAL genders. They're just made up in the minds of the insane.

oh sure.....Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

~S~

Yep, and NONE of those are REAL genders. They're just made up in the minds of the insane.

9FNW9WP_pp_faun.jpg

oh sure.....

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

~S~

I'd take most of them over "Neutrosis"... Sounds like a fatal exposure to the Chernobyl meltdown or something..

Actually, I screwed up.. Biology recognizes 4 or 5 sexes... I forgot Hermaphrodites and Asexual reproducers.. But I guess maybe Nature has to cover a lot of bases.... Maybe in Homo Sapien, these other two are latent tendencies that their genitals and reproductive organs dont match anymore..

COULD BE... Just sayin'....

GENDER = masculine or feminine
SEX = male or female

Gender is also Neutral or Fluid or Dynamic or Multi --- that's why the list of choices is long.. But actually, the list on the last page is really only a dozen or so.. The rest are variants on titling that one prefers...

HEY -- I'm all for choice and fantasy.. Just leave my kids out of it and my science alone...

And quit passing laws to FINE me or otherwise use the power of the state to COMPEL me to care enough to address all of these genders correctly...

Forum List

Back