Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Soul Mates?

Do You Believe in love at 1st sight or a soul mate?

• Yes. I fell in love at first sight

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I have a soul mate

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I believe, but has not happened

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes. But he/she got away

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No. No such thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.....

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Yes, Married my soulmate.... we are complete opposites, but two peas in the same pod as well....I'm also his best friend, he is mine, since before we were married.

How long have you been married? It's nice to hear - with all the failed marriage and relationships these days....

Soul mate sounds awesome. At this point the closest I am to that is my grand daughter Harper, we are always really happy to see each other.

I am the same, but, with my son... (my oldest) he seems to care about me and understand me more than anyone......

... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?

Yes - High School. Hottie Material.
But, Like Garth Brooks said "Thank God for Unanswered Prayers."

No.

No.

Shadow 355

There is a difference between lust and love...

I think some people just are never meant to find their destiny. I just don't know why...

Yes, Married my soulmate.... we are complete opposites, but two peas in the same pod as well....I'm also his best friend, he is mine, since before we were married.

How long have you been married? It's nice to hear - with all the failed marriage and relationships these days....
25 years, this year was our Silver Anniversary.

I ask cause.. for me.. never.. but I think you have to be open to it... or it won't ever happen...

Thoughts?
I think it just happens. If you mean by "open" allow it to progress then you are right. If you clam up it can throw off the dynamic.

... or push away... tests can be failed....

I ask cause.. for me.. never.. but I think you have to be open to it... or it won't ever happen...

Thoughts?
I think it just happens. If you mean by "open" allow it to progress then you are right. If you clam up it can throw off the dynamic.

if it's real, to me, not matter how much you push, it won't die.
I could be wrong.

Thoughts?

With soulmates there is no testing. Those questions are answered before they are asked.

Thoughts?

I could be wrong.
It may not die but you can lose it with no guarantee of getting it back or a new one.

Thoughts?

With soulmates there is no testing. Those questions are answered before they are asked.

So we are back then to... has not or possibly will never happen...
which is OK.
but it makes me sad.

Thoughts?

I could be wrong.
It may not die but you can lose it with no guarantee of getting it back or a new one.

then it's not real.

... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?

Always regarded 'love at first site' an oxymoron. How can you love someone you only known superficially? Lust at best.

Soulmates is Jewish theology though, 'bashert.' Respectfully disagree though. :)

Think we can love, believe in MRI studies documenting the existence of love, just don't think it's a one-person only thing. Think we can fall in love with more than just one person at a time every bit as intensely as the first.

Thoughts?

which is OK.
but it makes me sad.
467198809_tp.jpg

Thoughts?

I could be wrong.

then it's not real.
Explain.

Thoughts?

which is OK.
but it makes me sad.
467198809_tp.jpg

.. that pretty much sucks as a substitute... ;)

... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?

Always regarded 'love at first site' an oxymoron. How can you love someone you only known superficially? Lust at best.

Soulmates is Jewish theology though, 'bashert.' Respectfully disagree though. :)

Think we can love, believe in MRI studies documenting the existence of love, just don't think it's a one-person only thing. Think we can fall in love with more than just one person at a time every bit as intensely as the first.

Pretty easy. You can just want to be around that person all the time and never have sex. I did that with my wife.

Thoughts?

I could be wrong.

then it's not real.
Explain.

how can your relationship with a soul mate "die"?
If you are eternally "entwined" your love will know no bounds.
An irresistible force... no?

... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?

Pretty easy. You can just want to be around that person all the time and never have sex. I did that with my wife.

THIS!!!

Be sad, then give up, be happy with yourself, and your one-some....

THEN, it will happen bonzi....when you don't want it or need it, or wish for it............ lol

THEN boom, CUPID'S ARROW, in the center of your heart, like a Mac truck coming out of no where to hit you.

Forum List

Back