Do you believe in God and why or why not?

Us non knowing white folks better start learning that demon worship and devil worship was around lot longer than our grand daddies and grand mammies were. This devil worshipping stuff was happening way back before the world was ever founded by white men..

Us non knowing white folks better start learning that demon worship and devil worship was around lot longer than our grand daddies and grand mammies were. This devil worshipping stuff was happening way back before the world was ever founded by white men..

And why is an Asian American saving American lives instead of Americans saving American lives? I'm referring to David Phung and the CBS news last night and the flood in Louisiana. I posted some videos of David saving the woman and the dog in the Media section of this forum. It doesn't make sense to me.. Might be some new technology video thing...

There is no "supernatural," nature is supreme.

You cant say that with certainity.
As certainly as you can say that there is no super God above your God.

God per se means allmighty so there cant be a super god above my God but maybe there are different supernatural beings like spirits and demons etc. all with more or less power. So in a sense there might be super and god (etc.) but by definition god is already supreme. I cant say anything with certainity but neither can you.
You are entitled to believe your superstitions, but did you ever consider that a super God made the rule that the Christian God had to sacrifice his son?

when you say "superstition" that sounds as if you are belittling my believe and i take that as offensive as if you are much smarter then me or better for not believing in it. You are entitled to your belief too however.

Non-Belief + ‘Temple of Baal’ to go up in New York, London = DISASTOR FOR YOUR LIFE

Forum List

Back