Votes: 32 53.3%
  • A little, not a lot

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not really

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No, we've done enough already

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters
I believe in equal rights what the left wants is special rights for certain groups.
How do you account for the special rights that were given to whites only in this country for damn near 400 years straight? Should that not be addressed?
So you think that calls for special rights ? Go ahead and admit you think you should get paid for past transgressions and that it should be funded by people like me who had fuck all to do with those transgressions. Its because I'm white right ?
I ask again. How do you suppose the 400 years of racial oppression is accounted for. Its your world, what do you do?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Since no one today in this country has been involved in slavery or oppression, it gets accounted for in the history books. Of course, you can always go get an accounting from those in the world who are actually practicing slavery, but the majority of those are brown and black skinned.

And excellent example of one of the deepest fundamental differences between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives believe that it is the duty of the government to protect our god given rights.

Liberals believe that the government gives us our rights.

And that is why no liberal should EVERY be allowed to be a judge.
Conservatives are THEE biggest violators of civil rights both historically, and world-wide.

That makes what you're stating total hogwash.

I'm speaking American Conservatives of course. As conservatives want to conserve what they see as good in their culture and/or nation, that would be completely different in different cultures and nations.

The American system of government is founded on the principle that our Rights are GOD GIVEN, and thus CANNOT BE taken away by government action.

They can be VIOLATED by government action, but that is a terrible injustice.

This is one of the deepest fundamental differences between conservatives and liberals in America today.
There are a lot of self-professed conservatives, on this very board, who claim not to believe in God. Are you sure about that description of what conservative means?

Yes.

Even at the founding, people who did not believe in God, could still believe in the concept of inherent rights.

When your read "God Given Rights", understand that "or inherent rights" to be unspoken but assumed.

I believe in equal rights what the left wants is special rights for certain groups.
How do you account for the special rights that were given to whites only in this country for damn near 400 years straight? Should that not be addressed?
So you think that calls for special rights ? Go ahead and admit you think you should get paid for past transgressions and that it should be funded by people like me who had fuck all to do with those transgressions. Its because I'm white right ?
I ask again. How do you suppose the 400 years of racial oppression is accounted for. Its your world, what do you do?

Sure as soon as you call out the African tribes that sold their own people to the Arab slave traders. If you think slavery was an invention of White people your historically retarded. You can't guilt trip me into thinking I have a responsibility to pay for shit that I have zero connection to. By the way my ancestors are Scottish. The Romans and then the Brits treated my people just as fucking bad but you don't see me whining about it or asking for people to pay.

Do you believe that civil rights needs more attention, or it already have had enough and it's time to move on?

Why/why not?

The civil rights issue we really need to deal with today is the basic, God given, right to keep and bear arms.

Numerous businesses and other facilities ban gun-owners from doing business there, I'd love to see a new Civil Rights Act to extend equal rights to those who are packing heat.

A private property owner has the right to tell people what they can and cannot do on his property.

Only the government is barred from violating your rights.

For example you have no first amendment protection at your place of employment
Well, technically, if the government comes into your place of employment and try to silence you......:biggrin:

Right the government. The bill of rights only protects you from the government your boss can tell you what not to talk about while you are on the clock

I do not allow political or religious discussions not do I allow employees to wear any type of politician buttons or other political crap while on the premises and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about that

Do you believe that civil rights needs more attention, or it already have had enough and it's time to move on?

Why/why not?

The civil rights issue we really need to deal with today is the basic, God given, right to keep and bear arms.

Numerous businesses and other facilities ban gun-owners from doing business there, I'd love to see a new Civil Rights Act to extend equal rights to those who are packing heat.

A private property owner has the right to tell people what they can and cannot do on his property.

Only the government is barred from violating your rights.

For example you have no first amendment protection at your place of employment
Well, technically, if the government comes into your place of employment and try to silence you......:biggrin:
stick to politics and, Plead the First.

Forum List

Back