Law Firm Advising Trump On Business Conflicts Named ‘Russian Law Firm Of The Year’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON ― Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, the corporate law firm that is advisingDonald Trump on how to handle his massive business conflicts before and during his time in office, received industry recognition last year for its work in Russia.

Chambers & Partners, a London-based publication that ranks law firms and lawyers around the world for business clients, gave the firm the “Russian law firm of the year” award for its work in the country.

The firm acknowledged the award in a news release last May. An editor for Chambers & Partners did not respond to a request for comment on the award’s significance.

According to the Morgan Lewis website, the firm’s Moscow office has a healthy practice, with more than 40 lawyers helping corporate clients navigate the Russian legal landscape. The Philadelphia-based firm employs close to 2,000 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.

The president-elect has repeatedly said he has no dealings with Russia, and on Wednesday morning, he used his Twitter platform to reassure Americans that the country has no “leverage” over him. He reiterated that position during his long-awaited news conference on business conflicts later in the day.

“I have no deals,” Trump said. “I have no loans and no dealings. We could make deals in Russia very easily, if we wanted to. I just don’t want to because I think that would be a conflict.”

More: Law Firm Advising Trump On Business Conflicts Named 'Russian Law Firm Of The Year'

Holy shit, why isn't Congress doing something about this? Trump's relationship with Russia is way too cozy.

Ha, more Democrat Fake News. Democrats really are sinking themselves. Most Americans don't approve of what they're doing to Trump.

You see! Trump only works with the best people. The country is clearly in good hands.

The guy has not done anything and liberals are already screaming about his "relationship". Wake up, dummies, his inauguration will be only in a week.

Hasn't done anything? He praised Putin publicly, and then after finding out Putin lied, his response was to compliment him on liking him and wanting him as President...

The guy has not done anything and liberals are already screaming about his "relationship". Wake up, dummies, his inauguration will be only in a week.

Hasn't done anything? He praised Putin publicly, and then after finding out Putin lied, his response was to compliment him on liking him and wanting him as President...
Complimenting is a lot better than starting coups and wars , like your Obama was and still is doing, dummies.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.

'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'

WASHINGTON ― Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, the corporate law firm that is advisingDonald Trump on how to handle his massive business conflicts before and during his time in office, received industry recognition last year for its work in Russia.

Chambers & Partners, a London-based publication that ranks law firms and lawyers around the world for business clients, gave the firm the “Russian law firm of the year” award for its work in the country.

The firm acknowledged the award in a news release last May. An editor for Chambers & Partners did not respond to a request for comment on the award’s significance.

According to the Morgan Lewis website, the firm’s Moscow office has a healthy practice, with more than 40 lawyers helping corporate clients navigate the Russian legal landscape. The Philadelphia-based firm employs close to 2,000 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.

The president-elect has repeatedly said he has no dealings with Russia, and on Wednesday morning, he used his Twitter platform to reassure Americans that the country has no “leverage” over him. He reiterated that position during his long-awaited news conference on business conflicts later in the day.

“I have no deals,” Trump said. “I have no loans and no dealings. We could make deals in Russia very easily, if we wanted to. I just don’t want to because I think that would be a conflict.”

More: Law Firm Advising Trump On Business Conflicts Named 'Russian Law Firm Of The Year'

Holy shit, why isn't Congress doing something about this? Trump's relationship with Russia is way too cozy.
Man America looks dumber and dumber every day.

Complimenting is a lot better than starting coups and wars , like your Obama was and still is doing, dummies.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.

'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'

Can you defend Russia breaking UN sanctions to continue to do business with North Korea? Can you defend Russia for buying labor slaves from North Korea? Can you defend Russia's human rights violations and how they treat homosexuals?

Let's not get off point here, Russia is clearly the aggressor here in their actions, and you want the U.S. to coddle them for it?

Can you defend Russia breaking UN sanctions to continue to do business with North Korea? Can you defend Russia for buying labor slaves from North Korea? Can you defend Russia's human rights violations and how they treat homosexuals?

Let's not get off point here, Russia is clearly the aggressor here in their actions, and you want the U.S. to coddle them for it?

Russia is clearly the aggressor

For whom? Only for deeply brainwashed people, who call the the reality "fake news" and who call fake liberal news the reality. Crawl out of your shell, start watching the alternative news. That's the only medicine which may help you unless you want to end up in a mental hospital.

There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm

The Fall Of James Forrestal

Huffington post? Really?

When will Trump receive the Golden Shower award?

C12konqWEAEGuW1.jpg

Russia is clearly the aggressor

For whom? Only for deeply brainwashed people, who call the the reality "fake news" and who call fake liberal news the reality. Crawl out of your shell, start watching the alternative news. That's the only medicine which may help you unless you want to end up in a mental hospital.

There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm

The Fall Of James Forrestal

So you got nothing? Got it. Those that have seen the evidence admit it was the Russians. The Russians who lied and said they didn't do it. You als didn't answer any of the stuff I brought up that Russia does to deserve their position as an adversary... :dunno:

So freaking what. People from all over the world in business deal with Russia. Russia's a member of the G8 and G20.

Just for fun though maybe we should come up with a list of all prominent D's who do business with Russia and start tormenting them for their association.

You know like Hillary Clinton who managed to rake in 133.6 Million while she was SoS for her foundation. Urainium.

:lol:

You fucking liberal hypocrites. If Hillary had won you wouldn't be saying jack shit.

Russia is buying North Korean slaves? If true those slaves are going to a much better life. Sadly, North Korea doesn't allow their people to leave. Russia treats homosexuals sensibly. They are not allowed to seduce children.

Forum List

Back