Do you believe Cohen or Trump?

Who do you believe?

• Cohen

• Trump

• Neither, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
QUOTE="Votto, post: 21404411, member: 40768"]
Both have told different stories to different people. Neither are trustworthy imo.
Cohen imo is not a credible witness.

I have to say, I really don't care.

We have a Congress that has paid off women to the tune of $17 million to keep them quiet for crimes of sexual assault using taxpayer money, yet none of it went public and none of them had to step down.

Then you have people like Bill Clinton pay to keep his whores quiet and nothing happens to him.

Why then should we be up in arms or do we just hate Orange Man who did not sexually assault anyone?

No matter how "bad" Trump is, the Swamp always outdoes him.[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Daniels. I never told anybody to lie. Never."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. McDougal. I never told anybody to lie. Never."

"I did not know about those payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal."

"Okay, I met with Limp Pecker a month after I announced my candidacy to ask him to bury any stories about my sexual relations with other women."

"Okay, I did know about those payments to Stormy and Karen..."

"Don't believe anything you hear about me, everyone else lies a lot."

We have a Congress that has paid off women to the tune of $17 million to keep them quiet for crimes of sexual assault using taxpayer money, yet none of it went public and none of them had to step down.
Actually, Republican Blake Farenthold was finally forced to resign for using taxpayer dollars to pay off a woman he sexually harassed.

Congress paid $17 million in settlements. Why we know so little about that money. - CNNPolitics
According to a report from the Office of Compliance, more than $17 million has been paid out in settlements over a period of 20 years -- 1997 to 2017.

I'm sure they were all Democrats.

Oh, wait...

pajamas.jpg

A judge already has. Cohen is already convicted and sentenced for it, dope.
You're a fucking imbecile. No judge has ruled that his plea bargain can be used as evidence.

There is nothing that prevents Cohen or AMI from testifying against Trump in any future proceedings, dope.
Why would they?

Because they're witnesses, dope.
They won't be under any obligation to say what Mueller wants them to say, moron.

They are, dope.
Cohen has a plea arrangement and AMI has an immunity agreement. I guarantee testimony, if needed, is required under those agreements.

Actually, Republican Blake Farenthold was finally forced to resign for using taxpayer dollars to pay off a woman he sexually harassed.

Forced to resign? After 7 years, eh?

Why is he not in jail and why did it take so long?

Too bad the government won't let us see the rest of the list, or they might be forced to resign as well.

Naturally, if they are democrats we can't have that, can we.

Mueller's power over them disappears the minute they are sentenced, dumbass.

You actually got something correct for once.

Of course at that point he has already gotten depositions and evidence from them so...
I keep telling you that plea bargains aren't evidence, but no fact contrary to your delusions can penetrate your thick skull.

They won't be under any obligation to say what Mueller wants them to say, moron.

They'll only be used as witnesses where evidence verifies their testimony
They are never going to testify in any trial. Mueller doesn't want them to because he knows their plea deals are horseshit.

No. You believe they're horseshit.
Reality is not your friend.
No, they are horseshit.

You're a fucking imbecile. No judge has ruled that his plea bargain can be used as evidence.

There is nothing that prevents Cohen or AMI from testifying against Trump in any future proceedings, dope.
Why would they?

They are, dope.
Cohen has a plea arrangement and AMI has an immunity agreement. I guarantee testimony, if needed, is required under those agreements.
Wrong. Once they are sentenced, the plea agreement is worthless. That is only valid until they plead. You really have no fucking clue what a plea agreement is. If they testify after they are sentenced, the they will say what is in their best interests, and perjury isn't something they are going to want to do. Mueller's plea agreement is perjury, so you can flush that shit down the toilet.

Wrong. Once they are sentenced, the plea agreement is worthless. That is only valid until they plead. You really have no fucking clue what a plea agreement is. If they testify after they are sentenced, the they will say what is in their best interests, and perjury isn't something they are going to want to do. Mueller's plea agreement is perjury, so you can flush that shit down the toilet.

Newsflash...Mueller has depositions and evidence. He doesn't need to put Cohen on the stand.

And you forget that there could be further charges...if Cohen violates agreements.

Cohen is NOT in the driver's set. None of these criminals are.

Newsflash...Mueller has depositions and evidence. He doesn't need to put Cohen on the stand
ROFL! Evidence of what?

Your POST (actually all of them) are evidence of your stubborn stupidity

Why would they?

They are, dope.

Simply not true in any way.

Mueller's plea agreement is perjury, so you can flush that shit down the toilet.
^WTF?...........:laugh:

Both have told different stories to different people. Neither are trustworthy imo.

Then you have people like Bill Clinton pay to keep his whores quiet and nothing happens to him.

Why then should we be up in arms or do we just hate Orange Man who did not sexually assault anyone?

No matter how "bad" Trump is, the Swamp always outdoes him.

Adam Schiff had to pay off a 19 year old boy that he molested. Of course, not a dime came out of his pocket. The taxpayers paid off the boy for being assaulted by a homosexual congressman.

Why would they?

They are, dope.

Simply not true in any way.

Mueller's plea agreement is perjury, so you can flush that shit down the toilet.
^WTF?...........:laugh:
It is true.

No matter how "bad" Trump is, the Swamp always outdoes him.

Adam Schiff had to pay off a 19 year old boy that he molested. Of course, not a dime came out of his pocket. The taxpayers paid off the boy for being assaulted by a homosexual congressman.
Is that true? I've never heard about it.

What was illegal was not reporting the payments as campaign contributions and the conspiracy to hide the campaign contributions.

Actually the payments themselves were so far over the legal limit that they themselves were illegal as well

For th idiot above...a plea agreement can not be perjury. It is an agreement between the accused and the prosecutor. It is not in and of itself testimony.

Newsflash...Mueller has depositions and evidence. He doesn't need to put Cohen on the stand.

And you forget that there could be further charges...if Cohen violates agreements.

Cohen is NOT in the driver's set. None of these criminals are.
You don't know what Mueller has. I would love to see video of the interrogation broadcast to the entire country. I guarantee you that is the last thing Mueller wants.

Forum List

Back