Do you believe Cohen or Trump?

Who do you believe?

• Cohen

• Trump

• Neither, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both are liars...who do you believe?

If Cohen has tapes or documentation to support his claim, then I will tend to believe his version

The minute Cohen said he wanted to bring this country together, I knew he was full of shit.

• Banned
If Cohen has tapes or documentation to support his claim, then I will tend to believe his version

Obviously, but absent this type of undeniable proof I don't see how anyone can believe either of them.

And for the record unless it was campaign money I dont see what the big deal is.

Cohen was trying to avoid prison for life..........from other misdeeds........in the fishing expedition.

I remember when people on here said that the cleaners would make sure the FBI would only get to look at information only related to the Russia investigation back then.............I laughed at them and laugh at them now..........They went through the office and got whatever the hell they wanted...........

Fishing for crimes.......Any crime they could find.............Cohen testimony is Forced to avoid doing life for his other issues..........all to attempt a coup attempt on Trump..............Biggest hits are trying to pin a FEC violation from bimbos trying to make a buck off extortion..........

It abuse of power...........to an extent not seen in my lifetime.........while known crimes aren't touched from the other side..........

...even so, even if they did it to help the election, it's like Rudy said = equivalent to a parking ticket

Obviously, but absent this type of undeniable proof I don't see how anyone can believe either of them.

And for the record unless it was campaign money I dont see what the big deal is.
and paying off those who might throw a monkey wrench into trumps election hopes is no big deal?

and paying off those who might throw a monkey wrench into trumps election hopes is no big deal?
If it is done with his own money it is fine by me. Cite the law if you believe it to be illegal

Both have told different stories to different people. Neither are trustworthy imo.
Cohen imo is not a credible witness.
Cohen has nothing left to gain or prove. He's already been sentenced. No reason to hide or lie any more.

tRump on the other hand still has to keep the faithful in line and is hoping to avoid impeachment and prison so he has every reason.

And GPS Fusion's purpose via Steele and Russian officials looking for dirt campaign was supposed to throw FLOWERS AT Trump if they found something...........not monkey wrenches........LOL

do-you-need-fakedocuments-fast-in-order-to-get-a-25422483.png

Cohen has nothing left to gain or prove. He's already been sentenced. No reason to hide or lie any more.

Wrong

Cohen was sentenced based on a plea deal. He MUST maintain the same positions publicly or risk having the deal revoked and a REAL prison sentence imposed.

If it were just two liars telling two different stories...then yea...Trumpers would have a point

Unfortunately it is Trump (an abject liar) on one side and Cohen (also a liar) supported by mountains of evidence( taped conversations, texts, e-mails,contracts,witnesses) on the other so....

Wrong

Cohen was sentenced based on a plea deal. He MUST maintain the same positions publicly or risk having the deal revoked and a REAL prison sentence imposed.
But he could accomplish this better by staying off the TV. He has nothing to gain by broadcasting it. He is more credible just because of his current position.

Same goes for the rest of Muellers investigation. His key witnesses have reason to lie. But if their story can be corroborated by other witnesses or other evidence, then I am inclined to believe it

All Trump seems to have is denials and name calling

New Topics

Forum List

Back