Do you believe Cohen or Trump?

Who do you believe?

• Cohen

• Trump

• Neither, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
For th idiot above...a plea agreement can not be perjury. It is an agreement between the accused and the prosecutor. It is not in and of itself testimony.
You or your fellow idiot just got done claiming it is the equivalent of testimony under oath. I suppose it changes colors like a chameleon depending what you need it to mean.

Last edited:
I believe President Trump.

Can not believe Cohen "the Rat". :dunno:
Well you would because YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL,you are as I say...A Trump Groupie,Everyone knows that Trump is a LIAR everytime he opens his GOB

A question...We all know that the Saudi's use Trump as a Door Mat but what would have happened if say Iran had committed the act of CHOPPING UP AND MURDER OF an American based Jurno?????

Trump is a Compromised Weakling,a Liar and has NO MORAL STANDING other than a Saudi DOOR MAT...HE's PATHETIC with a capital P

Well you would because YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL,you are as I say...A Trump Groupie,Everyone knows that Trump is a LIAR everytime he opens his GOB

A question...We all know that the Saudi's use Trump as a Door Mat but what would have happened if say Iran had committed the act of CHOPPING UP AND MURDER OF an American based Jurno?????

Trump is a Compromised Weakling,a Liar and has NO MORAL STANDING other than a Saudi DOOR MAT...HE's PATHETIC with a capital P

and you are a compromised antisemitic liar

hiding behind a kangaroo avatar.

you are a Camel.....not a Kangaroo

and you are a compromised antisemitic liar

hiding behind a kangaroo avatar.

you are a Camel.....not a Kangaroo
YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE DEMISHING BY THE HOUR,I HAVE NEVER BEEN AN ANTI-SEMITE,I BELIEVE IN A FREE AND HAPPY & PEACEFUL ISRAEL & PALESTINE,UNLIKE MOST ON HERE,THIS STATEMENT CANNOT BE DISPUTED OR REFUTED...FACT

YOU AND YOUR ZIONIST TERRORIST HORDE ARE THE MOST IMMORAL RABID ANTI-SEMITICS AS THE REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE IN THE WORLD...YOU CONVERT ZIONISTS ARE NOT SEMETIC PEOPLE AT ALL,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER CAN BE,AS THE ULTRA JEWS WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU...THAT YOU HAVE USERPED REAL JEWS,IS THE GREAT CRIME OF ALL...THE CHARGE OF ANTI-SEMITISM IS MERELY A LIE,USED BY ANTI-SEMITICS...YOU ARE A FRAUD TO JUDIASM AND TO HUMANITY AND MORALITY

BETTER A CAMEL THAN AN ANTI-SEMITE,ANY DAY...YOU,UNLIKE PALESTINIANS AND REAL JEWS....HAVE NO DIRECRT LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM...NONE AT ALL...GO AWAY,YOU MURDERING ZIONIST

SAY NO TO ZIONISM...THE ORIGINAL TERRORISTS

Last edited:
For th idiot above...a plea agreement can not be perjury. It is an agreement between the accused and the prosecutor. It is not in and of itself testimony.
You or your fellow idiot just got done claiming it is the equivalent of testimony under oath. I suppose it changes colors like a chameleon depending what you need it to mean.
yawn

If Cohen has tapes or documentation to support his claim, then I will tend to believe his version

Obviously, but absent this type of undeniable proof I don't see how anyone can believe either of them.

And for the record unless it was campaign money I dont see what the big deal is.

They didn't record it as an expense--and is a form of a campaign violation. Also something about an item--pay-off's to women that were not disclosed--(which could have swayed the election.)

But Cohen was Trump's personal attorney for decades & he knows A LOT He was involved in the Moscow Trump tower and in a lot of other things. You can bet he's spilling the beans on Trump.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

But, as the far as the poll goes. While I am certain Cohen lied before, I doubt he is lying today--because Mueller is breathing down his neck--and he just witnessed what's going to happen to Paul Manafort come this March who may spend the rest of his life in prison for making a plea deal, while continuing to lie to Mueller.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...85fd44449f5_story.html?utm_term=.2d39499d3c6d

When you hang around with crooks, you're probably a crook.

Hannity-Cohen-and-Trump.png

I just can't understand how some can question if trump is a liar or not. He is a sick pathalogical liar.

Only you said that, dope.

...Obama administration officials began illegaly searching through the NSA database for any communications by the Trump campaign.
Good thing they did, too, otherwise, we would not know what a self-serving, disloyal, traitorous sleaze-ball that The Creature truly is.

As to 'legality' in this context, that's a matter of interpretation, and, so far, your boy hasn't found the grounds to do anything about it.

Things are falling apart for your boy, and the pace is accelerating - thank God.

He can't even find himself a decent Chief of Staff anymore; nobody wants the job; not even a former bootlicker like Mister New Jersey.

With his lies, divisiveness, clumsiness and disloyal behaviors, your boy is single-handedly driving what's left of the GOP into the ground.

In another two years, a Republican won't be able to get him(her)self elected as Dogcatcher, never mind anything responsible.

You've backed the wrong horse; you're defending a Robber Baron who is grotesquely incompetent and unfit, outside of his business universe.
It was illegal, you Stalinist piece of shit...
Mind your manners, child.

As to its legality...

If you (TrumpBots) are convinced that it was illegal, then, by all means, proceed to indict and prosecute.

Go ahead, big mouth... DO IT.. go for it... let's see how far you get with your latest NothingBurger.

...I love the way you snowflakes are so blatant about wiping your ass with the Constitution...
Says the supporter of a sleaze-ball who is channeling the Ghost of Benito Mussolini.

...You support whatever advances the party...
No, that's for Idjits who would still back The Creature even if he shot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York City.

...That's all you care about.
No, that's for one-trick ponies playing Useful Idiots for Vladimir Putin and his gang... da, Tvaritch?

Only you said that, dope.
Lesh and Skylar are the douchebags who said it, moron.

What just happened in that court room today ???

What is that judge up too ??

Is he compromised now as a judge, where as he is possibly outwardly leaning towards a leftist biased or activist position that would create an unfair hearing for Flynn, otherwise where he (Flynn) won't be able to get a fair shake in the case ???

Wow.

What just happened in that court room today ???...
An accurate judgment was rendered on someone who sold out his country.

...What is that judge up too ??...
Putting the Fear of God into a convicted felon, giving him several months to sweat the sentence, while other hearings are underway.

...Is he compromised now as a judge...
Not at all.

He is paid to judge.

He judged today.

He made it clear to the convicted felon that he is in Deep $hit and looking into the abyss.

He helped a convicted felon to experience a Come-To-Jesus Moment.

There is no "fair shake" for those convicted of selling out their country.

There is only Punishment or Mercy.

Mercy is contingent upon continued cooperation... once Congress flips next month.

The Majesty and Might of The Law... and therefore, The People... at its finest.

That's what happened in that court room today.

-------------------

Next batter, please.

What just happened in that court room today ???...
An accurate judgment was rendered on someone who sold out his country.

...What is that judge up too ??...
Putting the Fear of God into a convicted felon, giving him several months to sweat the sentence, while other hearings are underway.

...Is he compromised now as a judge...
Not at all.

He is paid to judge.

He judged today.

He made it clear to the convicted felon that he is in Deep $hit and looking into the abyss.

He helped a convicted felon to experience a Come-To-Jesus Moment.

There is no "fair shake" for those convicted of selling out their country.

There is only Punishment or Mercy.

Mercy is contingent upon continued cooperation... once Congress flips next month.

The Majesty and Might of The Law... and therefore, The People... at its finest.

That's what happened in that court room today.

-------------------

Next batter, please.
When will the JUDGE,pass judgement on the Execution of one Donald Trump...

Is he compromised now as a judge, where as he is possibly outwardly leaning towards a leftist biased or activist position that would create an unfair hearing for Flynn, otherwise where he (Flynn) won't be able to get a fair shake in the case ???

Wow.

No, he told you very clearly that your narrative concerning Flynn, is and always has been, flawed.

Dope.

Wow.

No, he told you very clearly that your narrative concerning Flynn, is and always has been, flawed.

Dope.
Nope he showed us all exactly what Demon-crat activism looks like in a court room, and it wasn't good. The rule of law !!!!! Pfft. A flipping joke these days. Only applies to the one for whom couldn't spout the bigger bullcrap lines, and so instead he had to rely on the corrupt justice system & judge to be fair and impartial. Give me a freaking break already.

Forum List

Back